General - page 6

Forecast and levels for USD/CNH  (188   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
USD/CNH April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging for the bullish to be continuing or for correction to be started W1 price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart within the following support/resistance levels: 6.9868 resistance level located in the beginning of the bullish trend...
  Press review  (7266   1 2 3 4 5 ... 726 727)
This link provided to me by RaptorUK, give me the idea that it would be interesting to have a place here on the site to share such links. So I opened a new topic, it will be moderated to follow the rules as usual, but also about the content. Everyone can post but have to provide a quote and the...
Hi All, Is there a way to get the 2min view in the MT5 Web ? Thank you
Hi Friends, For the past 3/4 months, I've being trading with the broker-AVA TRADES.Com. Today around 18:00 p.m. all the 10 charts on the terminal vanished. I've tried my best to reinstall them but I can't find them anywhere . Is anyone there who knows how to fix this? Thanks for the great help and
I am currently running vsp on my account made push notificatio, and i am receiving notification’s [Request rejected due to absence of network connection]. Is the any other not to miss trades due to this VSP
I wanted to change the scrolling speed to see past prices, because for me it's just to fast while i click and drag . It is possible to change this settings with some kinda of code or something? Thank you
Saludos a todos, espero que estén bien. Estoy haciendo un EA y al hacer el backtest veo que hay horas y día de la semana y quiero que no opere en esos horarios Hice un codigo para que no opere si la hora es menor a las 13 y si los día de la semana son Jueves y Viernes //========= INICIALIZANDO
Hi, Over the weekend I updated Windows 10 and all of my MT5 instances. Now today I have come to use the strategy tester and it does not work. It keeps giving me a "tester agent authorization error". This is when trying to use my PC's CPU's. Just before this error it says "connecting to
  Buy stop  (6)
Hello friends please if anyone can help me i need to change this execution order to buy stop order. trade.PositionOpen( _Symbol , RDER_TYPE_BUY , InpLots ,last,Tick.ask,sl,tp, Tradecomment );
  Blow up rate ?  (2)
Does anybody know, has estimated or calculated the signal failure rate on MQL5 ? If i were to choose 100 signals and spread my money equally among them, what is the blow up rate ( catastrophic loss, the signal blows the whole account) i can expect in a month ? By my estimation it can be as high as
Hello there, I just started learning mql and wanted to backtest a strategy from a ebook: https://github.com/rafaelfvcs/Introduction-to-MetaTrader5-and-MQL5---book/blob/master/MA_CROS_RSI.mq5 But unfortunately in my backtest I have extremely high margin / low free margin: calculated account state
When I go to open the webpage on my laptop all I get is script down the left side, I get no format or photos. when I open the site on my friends' computers or the one at work it works fine which led me to believe it was my computer, Now I had a few friends that are really technical to try and
I have been scouring posts in forum and internet search but unable to find proper solution to this issue. When VPS restart, I already setup windows auto login to administrator account and auto start Metatrader apps by placing shortcut in startup folder. Windows auto login works fine, and metatrader
  MQL5 code errors  (3)
hi guys, i wanted an EA that closes trades at a fixed time, so I asked AI to write me a mql5 code for that. the problem is that when i put it into meta editor and hit compile, it returns with errors... errors i have no idea what they mean or how to fix them. im hoping someone can look at the errors
  Copy Trading  (3)
Thank you very much to whomever may be able to help - I am grateful. I added my account for copy trading (provider) and processed a trade to get it published. Still though, my account will not show publicly and I am not able to earn subscriptions yet. Any reason that you may know of? The message
Hi everyone, I'm trying to calculate Stochastic 5 3 3 oscillator using python but the result is different from chart MT5. Please help. My code below def calculate_stochastic_oscillator(df): df['low_min'] = df['low'].rolling(window=5).min() df['high_max'] = df['high'].rolling(window=5).max()
I just wanted to say that it would be of great benefit to signal followers if providers past signal results could be accessed. There are so many Signal providers that just keep adding new signals that are pretty much boom or bust hoping to get huge short term results to suck in followers
The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases I made some time ago, I can't find the other items even when searching through the store's tab, but I can find them when searching using the browser. I received an update notification, but I can't update it this way
  MQL5 Cloud Network launched  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Today, MetaQuotes Software Corp. has launched a new service MQL5Cloud Network. This is a cloud computing network, which connects computers of many users around the world and distributes resources among them. This network will be useful for those who need additional power for their tasks, and for...
Sorry if this sounds a very naive question but I really am looking for an answer. Let's say my account balance with a broker is $2000 and I have downloaded 2 different expert advisors, namely ABC and XYZ. Now I want to run these both EAs on two charts (same or different currency pairs) and I want
  Off-topic posts  (1307   1 2 3 4 5 ... 130 131)
Comments that do not relate to the " Ask for help ", have been moved into this topic
  How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2. Open your MT5 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Options and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK. 3. Go to the search area of your MT5 platform, on the upper right
I'm currently unable to download a product onto my MT4. I use a VPS for my MT4, and when I log into MQL5 from the VPS to download the product to put on my MT4, the MQL5 website has no graphics, and it doesn't allow me to log in. When I go to MT4 and click on "Login to MQL5.community," it doesn't let
  How to Start with Metatrader 5  (1411   1 2 3 4 5 ... 141 142)
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5. I am experienced in MT4 and in forex in general (i hope : ) but we traders really need to collect all the information about it in one place. I will make some posts about 'how I am starting with MT5'. :)
I tried to install MT5 on another PC, but I cannot install the latest version downloaded from the MQL5 website because it prompted me to use a proxy server (which I am not familiar with and have never encountered before). Then, I attempted to install an older version, which installed successfully
Any new software inevitably contains bugs that are not alwayspossible to detect even under the most rigorous in-house testing. Wetherefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues inour programs and try to answer each one of them. In order to improve feedback from MetaTrader 5 end...
so i have now verified my account and for my own personal purposes i have created a new signal it states it cannot be less than $30pm yet i want it free!! so i then create a metaquotes demo account set up the signal and as soon as that is saved i get a notification saying it is disabled and then
Hello, this is my first time trying to withdraw money from my mql5 balance. I tried with the phone number and telegram, to get a code, but I didn't get the code on the phone, and I got it only on telegram, but it says that it is not valid, and now it has been blocked for 24 hours until the next
Please check the following: Confirm that your phone provider permits the reception of international SMS messages. Ensure network coverage is strong. Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guaranteed). Ensure unwanted SMSs are removed so that phone memory is not
Hey hey! is it possible to suppress the print Outs from the CTrade sell and buy functions? Here is my code: m_trade.Sell(0.1,_Symbol,last_tick.ask,last_tick.ask+SL,last_tick.ask-TP This produces the following print out in back tester's Journal: 2017.12.15 14:24:15.762 2017.01.02 08:00:00   market...