We have updated the MQL5.com Chat to further enhance the user conversation experience. Check out the new service interface and updated functions, such as the revised friending logic. Create groups on financial topics, join existing channels, discuss current issues with fellow traders in group chats
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March 22, 2024. The new version enhances keyboard event handling capabilities in MQL5 programs. Developers can now capture key release and dead key events, improving interaction between applications and users. The MetaEditor has introduced
This thread will discuss undocumented methods of working with the mql5 language , examples of solving certain problems. It would be desirable, that this branch on the maintenance was closer to FAQ, than to discussion. I suggest that all experienced programmers share their solutions and programming
Almost everyone who is engaged in social or algorithmic trading sooner or later recognizes the need to rent hosting for their robots or subscriptions. Maintaining stable and uninterrupted hardware operation at home while ensuring minimal delays to the broker's servers can be quite a challenging
We have released the most comprehensive guide to MQL5 programming, authored by experienced algorithmic trader Stanislav Korotky with MetaQuotes' support. The book is intended for programmers of all levels. Beginners will learn the fundamentals as the book introduces key development tools and basic
  Python in algorithmic trading  (234   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
MQL5 is a programming language that is specifically designed for creating high-performance trading applications in financial markets. It offers faster speed and superior performance compared to other specialized programming languages used in algorithmic trading, and its syntax is similar to that of
MetaQuotes' research focused on traders utilizing virtual servers for automated trading. The analysis covered the users of MetaTrader VPS , the virtual hosting service for automatic round-the-clock trading with minimal network delays. The results have been compiled into infographics to present a
General rules, enforced by moderators : Rules Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users, Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed, Any discussions about personal relations
  Machine Learning and Neural Networks  (741   1 2 3 4 5 ... 74 75)
MQL5 now supports matrix and vector operations which are used in various computational tasks, including machine learning. We have created this thread to select and share some materials that may be useful to you. Machine learning technology is based on neural networks. Neural networks are
I thought, why not make a good reference thread . In it I would like to cover the most important questions about the work of markets, liquidity providers, MT5 platform, which are asked not only by beginners. Приглашаю всех желающих, у кого есть какая-либо интересная и редкая инфа излагать её в
In my opinion, I believe this could result in higher trading activity and increased EA sales for developers due to the large number of mobile users. According to some research on Google: 95.8% use mobile phones to access the internet. By comparison, almost 62.9% use laptops or desktops (Source
  Please help me  (2)
Hello for all i need just to add start time and close time to this code please if any one can help me. #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> input int Magic = 2 ; // Mn. int barsTotal; CTrade trade; int handles[]; string symbols[] = { "AUDUSD_" , "EURUSD_" , "GBPUSD_" , "USDCAD_" , "USDCHF_"
Actually I dont know about coding so I use AI for my strategy and coding with Ai but have lost of error can everyone help me? #property strict input double riskPercentage = 0.5 ; // Risk percentage per trade int OnInit () { return INIT_SUCCEEDED ; } void OnDeinit ( const int reason) { }
Good afternoon, everyone, I know that there are machine learning and statistics enthusiasts on the forum. I propose to discuss in this topic (without holivars), share and enrich our own knowledge bank in this interesting field. For beginners and not only there is a good theoretical resource in
This will be used to see if the slave account (myfxbook) has the same performance as the master one (mql5). This allow you to spot any significant difference between the two accounts. In case the discrepancy is too big and not in your favor you might want to stop copying the signal. The only purpose
Am I right that there was for some time a function with which one could ask for price to buy or to sell to avoid being rejected due to re-quotes
Hi there, Does anyone know how to make MT5 recognise all the cores available
All lessons of Codersguru: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175653 Mql - Metatrader Development Course | www.metatrader.info https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172885 All Codersguru lessons + questions/replies and so on are on this section Metatrader 4 mql 4 - Development course - Forex-TSD Book: https...
MetaQuotes has launched new MQL5.community information channels on Facebook, X.com (Twitter), and Telegram. These channels provide daily publications of relevant technical materials from the MQL5.com Articles and CodeBase sections. They are designed to promptly update developers on algorithmic
Be it by fake agents, brokers, signals, or EAs, there is one weapon to beat them all — knowledge! Your knowledge is the key to prevent you from being scammed. Invest and take time to improve your knowledge, to gain experience and improve your skills. Learn to do things for yourself and not to rely
I have VPS minutes but no server why am I getting this error
How can I add toolbar tools to the strategy tester simulation
  Free Grid Trading, The New Grid EA  (136   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Hello Everyone, I have seen lately that many people have become interested in commercial grid trading systems, such as robominer. Since we seem to lack a general alternative free grid trading EA I decided to program a very short and efficient code that could be used to grid trade any range on any...
Hello everyone :) im having some issues with mq4. i try to get my ea validated on mql5 but its always giving me these errors i cannot figure out why: 2022.05.12 05:17:39 EA__1 EURUSD,H1: OrderModify error 1 2022.05.17 09:05:29 EA__1 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 148 the ea is built to trade Xauusd so
  AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT.  (2137   1 2 3 4 5 ... 213 214)
In this thread I propose to discuss a noisy, perhaps prematurely overblown, but undoubtedly significant event in the field of IT technologies. An event that even hardened sceptics cannot ignore. Scientists, programmers, artists, entrepreneurs, workers. Everyone is watching, thinking or talking about
  Reference to an Indicator  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi I have an indicator(A.ex5) and I want to reference it in an include file (C.mqh) or another indicator (B.ex5) But I always receive error code 4806 and 4802 As I'm new in MQL5, at first I want to know the procedure of referencing an indicator (to be sure I have done it correct) then what's the
In MQL5 I have written this indicator, or more accurately, three indicators in one. It is two 4-period moving averages (one positive and one negative) and a histogram of the difference between those two moving averages. When debugging in MetaEditor, for the most part it works right. However, when I
  Forecast and levels for CAD  (200   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
USD/CAD April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging inside kumo waiting for direction of the strong trend to be started W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud for the ranging market condition within the following support/resistance levels: 1.3598 resistance level located near and above Senkou Span line...
  Press review  (7275   1 2 3 4 5 ... 727 728)
This link provided to me by RaptorUK, give me the idea that it would be interesting to have a place here on the site to share such links. So I opened a new topic, it will be moderated to follow the rules as usual, but also about the content. Everyone can post but have to provide a quote and the...