General - page 116

Now, let's assume that I want to test a new EA, and the currencies included in the test are audnzd, nzdcad, and audcad. Please Note: NEW EA support multi-currency trading, you can set Onechart parameter of EA to "audnzd,nzdcad,audcad", then EA can trading three symbols at the same time while
Hello, I developed some EAs and they are alive but to do it, I currently rent VPS and I have to pay 15$ by month. The point is if I have 10 EAs (it's an example), it means I have to pay 150$/month (15$ * 10 VPS). My question is: is there a way to not rent a VPS but to host my EAs on my computer and
My broker has a normal symbol like : XAUUSD, but the provider symbol are XAUUSD-VIP. How can i copy this provider signal
Dear all, I need MT5 demo account with delayed data for backtesting. Is there any broker that have delayed data feed for example 15minutes
[Deleted]
Hi everyone i am asking how to add gpu to agents list in metatrader 5 ,i have geforce gpu RTX 3050,and i want to add it to agents list,i am already activated openCL for iGPU and geforce GPU in metatrader 5 options,but nothing happens,please if anyone can help me thank you
Anyone know how to identically have trades copied across brokers despite difference in symbol? For example Spreadbetting in the UK VS non spreadbetting globally. Both are the same symbol, but on SB accounts it will say 'US500SB'. Normally, it'd be US500 Any solutions very welcome
Hello, I have an EA that can be callibrated in many different ways. I want to publish its signais, but I would like to publish different signals for each callibration. 1) Can I hire multiple VPS servers through MT5 and publish different signals on each of these VPSs? I know I cannot consume more
Hi, I have text label indicated on horizontal lines that I have drawn on my chart.On the first picture "4125 on 1 minute chart.png" I have correctly put text label 4,125 on the horizontal line in red on price 4,125 on a 1 minute chart As I scroll both left and right on the chart or check the charts
  Download  (3)
Hello, I have had a problem with metatrader. I try to download metatrader 4 pro, the broker I use, but once everything is installed and fine, the one that opens on my computer by default is metatrader 5. Does anyone know how I can change this so that 4 opens
Hi, Does anyone know how to view an account’s equity/balance report on the MT5 app? I know how to do it on the desktop version but struggle to find the option in the app. Many thanks in advance
Hai, unable to open MT5 demo account, it is showing as ADVAPI32.dII problem, how can it be solved
10K account with 1:10 leverage means 100K buying power Is this any different than a plain 100K account? also, when brokers say they offer 1:10 leverage, how does it show in the platform or account you are using? It means that the capital is 10K, but allowed lot size is 1.0 lot (that is usually
Dear Colleagues, Am having an issue with installing or updating any ea from the market. When i try i get an error message "Installation is failed" or "Update failed". This is a new occurrence as i did not have this issue before. Kindly advise
hi dear friends I bought an expert from MetaTrader Market and then I bought a VPS from MetaTrader itself, now I got a warning: high memory usage. Is it possible to request more memory from Metatrader
I did choose a developer for a job and he failed to deliver the job. I applied for arbitration and he never even bothered to respond. What I can do I this regard
Hello i rent a VPS an can dont connectet to mql5 website . does anyone have an idea how to fix it
I notice that the EA and indicator pages in the MT5/MT4 marketplace no longer show the total monthly purchases. Is there somewhere else i can find this information
Hello, I have a weird issue with the metatrader5 terminal. I have been using my laptop to run my Expert Advisor with support from the MQL5 VPS. I have the EA send me regular messages to the APP using sendnotification() . I recently moved the EA to my server running the Metatrader5 terminal. I
  Hello everyone  (4)
Hello everyone 🙂 I'm new here and I hope you are well? I have a few questions: is there a presentation section or can we ask questions directly like I just did? , Is there an official Discord for MQL5 or just the Forum? , I thought I saw on the website that there are voice chat rooms? , do you have
Dear Sirs/ Madams Could you please let me know how may open and verity seller account in MQL5 market under my Business? I'm not wiling to open account under my personal name
Hi, I wanted to use pending orders. but the issue is if my order gets triggered during spread hours. there is much more likeliness of my SL will hit. Is there any solution for it
hi is possible receive notification on mobile for alert price even mt5 is closed at my desktop? tks
I have a server that is part of the Agents list. It is working well but I want to offer hosting as a VPS. My impression is that I cannot do this. VPS service is only offered by MetaQuotes. is this true? Can I register my servers as a host for VPS? Chris
I would like to cancel my VPS subscription how do I do this
Would any one please let me know how to manually "translate" the symbol amount different brokers? i want to subscrib but found that symbols are different between signal provider 's broker and mine. e.g. The symbol of signal: Nasdaq_100 My brokers (subscriber) similar asset: NAS100 / USTEC / NQ100_m
I have recently purchased a product from the marketplace but despite many attempts to download onto the MT4 platform it does not appear under the "Market" section in Navigator even though I have received a confirmation that I have "successfully activated" it. The "Market" section seems to stop at
As a new trader, and still learning, i prefer to trader by myself. but copy trade is might be more profitable if we follow a consistent manager with experiences
Hi, I'm looking for a very simple tool, but just can't find it on the market. I want to plot USDCHF underneath EURUSD (as if in indicator window). So simple. Is there a utility or indi for that
Recently I created a copy trade signal , however I made it public but I can't find it in the trading signals section can anyone help me to get it to be found on search no thank you This is my signal : <link was deleted by moderator>
How long does it take to get paid when someone buys one of your services? I have a subscriber paying $30/month but no funds are showing available to withdraw