General - page 115

I have a server that is part of the Agents list. It is working well but I want to offer hosting as a VPS. My impression is that I cannot do this. VPS service is only offered by MetaQuotes. is this true? Can I register my servers as a host for VPS? Chris
I would like to cancel my VPS subscription how do I do this
Would any one please let me know how to manually "translate" the symbol amount different brokers? i want to subscrib but found that symbols are different between signal provider 's broker and mine. e.g. The symbol of signal: Nasdaq_100 My brokers (subscriber) similar asset: NAS100 / USTEC / NQ100_m
I have recently purchased a product from the marketplace but despite many attempts to download onto the MT4 platform it does not appear under the "Market" section in Navigator even though I have received a confirmation that I have "successfully activated" it. The "Market" section seems to stop at
As a new trader, and still learning, i prefer to trader by myself. but copy trade is might be more profitable if we follow a consistent manager with experiences
Hi, I'm looking for a very simple tool, but just can't find it on the market. I want to plot USDCHF underneath EURUSD (as if in indicator window). So simple. Is there a utility or indi for that
Recently I created a copy trade signal , however I made it public but I can't find it in the trading signals section can anyone help me to get it to be found on search no thank you This is my signal : <link was deleted by moderator>
How long does it take to get paid when someone buys one of your services? I have a subscriber paying $30/month but no funds are showing available to withdraw
  refund  (1)
Iam still waiting for my 100$ refund into my card
Is it possible to transfer a MQL5 VPS to a different account, as well as transferring a subscription to a different account? Thanks
I purchased an EA but it won't load and says "invalid license". No one else who downloaded it has the same problem. How do I get it to validate the license or get a refund
Hi I have this EA, and whant to take it to the market, it has many parameters, and dont know the way to configure the parameters so it can pass the test of the market. How do I do this
Hi all, I am looking for settings or Expert Advisors/Indicator or whatsoever function in MT5 to close trades automatically when reaching a certain condition (e.g. drawdown % or balance amount). I need to apply this setting to an instance running an account linked to a Signal on MQL5 market. Thank
Hello guys I have tested a lot of robots via meta trader backtest But the results is very different from real experience What's your idea about doing a good backtest
Hey, I have created my own indicator for notifications I want to receive, but after I tested it and launched on mt5 I'm receiving all notifications regarding my trades, and as I see, there is no option to specify what notifications can be send. I have read documentation and I have looked for some
Hi everyone, I can not use the Strategytester in Mt5, because there is no History Data. Look at the Screeshot. The thing is, a few Minutes before the Problem began, everthing worked. I don't understand, is the Problem on my Computer/Terminal or is it a Server-Problem? Can somebody help me
While working on the project "Build an API-Tracer", which is finally done and published, I came across this "issue". Is this considered a bug? Or not. To my understanding it is a bug. Print ( FLT_MAX ); Print ( LONG_MAX ); Print ( MathMax ( FLT_MAX , LONG_MAX )); This code will give
  Debugging EA's  (3)
Hi, I am new to mql5, but I did a few programs in c++ many years ago. I am curious, when back testing an EA, is there the facility to pause, or step through segments of code, so that the state of variables can be checked, and if things aren't the way I had hoped, exit the back test so that I am not
I have been providing signals for 7 & 11 months. 1st Connected for last 7 months & 2nd Connected for last 11 months. Both signals had 14 months of trading history. Suddenly, all previous histories are gone. Only showing running months trading performance. Although you can check it on the "Equity
1. Right click on chart => Properties 2. Common tab 3. Uncheck "Chart on foreground" option => click Ok button 4. Save the template into default.tpl (or something else) 5a. close chart => open new chart 5b. or, right click on chart => Templates => load default template 6. "Chart on foreground" is
My new signal is not showing in Public option or private option. But it's showing me when in All signal
I've set up sub PC like this On my main PC, Agents tab, once the Optimization running all the Core of the main PC running normally. But the Local Network farm status only constantly changing from "connecting" to "ready
Hello, I am having multiple issues with backtesting EAs (M1 timeframe) in the Strategy Tester . I believe I have followed all steps correctly to import bars (hist data) from Dukascopy (by creating a custom symbol, etc.), but when I try to run a test for any EA (including MT5 EAs), one of two error
hi there i need a professional developer to connect mql5 signal account to a new application that i build with option to copy trade. i build a new application of trading signals i need to integrate with mql5 account i need that users of my application copy trade from my mt4 account is it possible
In Ordersend i want to pass a long string to the funtion. Ex: SELL=4234=0.89234=0.85000002=0=0 But when i send this string to function Ordersend then the string not show and save: I think it is long string. I want to pass it to function. Do anyone has solution
Many customers message me and say they downloaded an indicator but it went into the expert folder. Is it a bug related to MQ or I have to do something
  access denied  (2)
hi i have been blocked on MQL5 on my vps does anyone have a solution how to get back on MQL5? I've tried reboot several times but it doesn't work, the time doesn't seem to solve it either, it's been blocked for almost a month
[Deleted]
Hello, I have Creat a Expert Adviser Based on Moving Average . I want to Modify my SL ,TP and Pending Order Price to the Moving Average Price.I have a problim With Trade Modefication Function I have Geting 4756 ERROR.Some one Please Help me with the Example. I am send A pending Buyy and Sell
Hello everyone. I want to know if Metatrader VPS service is capable of storing indicators installed on the client. I am looking for a service that can help with running Metatrader in a bid to cut down on system resource usage