General - page 24

Hi Everyone , I need your help please. I am trying to upload my Expert Advisor on MyQL5, but it fails the validation saying not enough money. please see attached picture: I dont understand why it says not enough money if is a tester and no accounts are linked. does anyone know how to fix it ? Thanks
I keep getting "login failed" trying to log into MQL5 on Oanda MT4. Username and password work to login to MQL5 website
Hi , I want to script for my stratge which is simple : // Conditions to enter long positions indicator1 = RSI[14](close) c1 = (indicator1 > 50) IF c1 THEN BUY 1 SHARES AT MARKET ENDIF // Conditions to enter short positions indicator2 = RSI[14](close) c2 = (indicator2 < 50) IF c2 THEN SELLSHORT 1
today (GMT+7 ) 7.00am I have problem with MT4/MT5 i have 2 brokers account and cant trade because it is stuck or some thing so i deleted app. i re-download many times and the problem doesnt fix i cannot find anybroker in search bar. Please tell me what happend :( I also tried with 2 phones (android)
When I install MT5, and open a demo account, without using a broker, I can see charts with incoming ticks and historic data of many Fx pairs. Where these chart/price data are gathered from? the default metaquote demo account has a source for ticks, and prices are totally comparable and highly
Hello since i migrated my vps to a challenge acount : eightcap demo4, my vps doesn't start, why
Hi Forum, Im testing my EA using all local mashines I have. The agent network is working pretty fast, but sometimes I can see, that more or less all agents are waiting in the mode "finished" b/c the maybe the dont receive more jobs from the master terminal - so im loosing time. Is this a bug, or...
I have 2 different brokers and am running 2 x MT4 terminals. I am currently subscribed to a signal and am running it through Broker #1. But now I want to stop copying the signal to Broker #1 and switch it to copy to Broker #2, as I have a bigger account and more leverage at Broker #2 and can
Good Day MQL5 community . Am looking coding for my fx robot to command the robot to set a stop-loss right after the 4hr candle closes I would really appreciate your assistance
EA is working for fixed lot size but not for risk percentage. I get diffrent loss values for most currency pairs. On USD pairs risk works as close to accurate as possible. EX: Risk 1 % of 3500.00 USD and i lose about 36 dollars. GBPJPY i lose 50 USD, EURNZD i lose 25 USD. I am fairly new to
Hello folks, I have read the article: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/chartconstants/enum_chartevents on how to work with keyboard event handlers, but I would like to know how to work with keyboard event handlers in the form: Ctrl+Alt+<Key>? Thanks in adavance, Cyberglassed.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Session_EA.mq5 | //| | //| Copyright 2024, OpenAI Copilot | //|
Hi i have rsi ma indicator. I would like to convert this indicotor to mt5 platform. It will be possible or code is too complicated
  contact number  (21   1 2 3)
Hello, does this site have a contact number? I did not find anything on the site? Please if anyone knows help
I am trying to include CTrade in my Expert Advisor and it says its not found, I am not sure what is happening here
Hey there, Does anyone know how to change the text of the EA while it's loaded. For example: EA.mq5 will display EA in blue text and the hat icon on the top right of the chart. Does anyone know of a quick way to change the Hat icon or preferably the text to say something like "EA **paused**"? Thanks
MT5 app for IOS stops recording price action while screen is off. That creates a time gap, lack of chart continuity, indicators messed up. Problem appeared only 2 days ago on ipad and iphone, months before that everything was working perfectly. I have cleaned the cache and updated apps however
  What do you think of the gold joke?  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
US prepares to halt precious metals quotations and fix official dollar exchange rate 29.12.14 17:10 Economy Source: Les États-Unis préparent la fin de la cotation des métaux précieux et verrouillent le cours officiel du dollar From 22 December 2014, fluctuations in precious metals rates, which have
I need to delete a market product draft. I do not see an option
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; input double PartialProfitTarget = 500.0 ; // Target profit in account currency for partial closure (TP1) input double FullProfitTarget = 300.0 ; // Target profit for full closure (TP2) input double PartialClosePercentage = 0.5 ; // Percentage of the position
Hello, Is it possible to have 2 trading accounts and separately subscribe to the same signal with both accounts (paying twice for the signal of course)? If so, how is this managed by the terminal
Hello, Saturday and Sunday market closed so EA does not performance and Monday market reopened. So between Market close and Market Open does MT4/MT5 Deinit and Reinit automatically? Deinit when market is closed (Saturday) and Reinit when market is opened (Monday)? or EA does not deinit and reinit
Hello everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am encountering an issue while testing my EA today, and I'm hoping to get some insights. Yesterday, everything was running smoothly, but today I'm receiving the following alert: ``` 2024.03.01 09:46:07.550 Tester EURUSD: no history data from
Can anyone help, I'm looking to rent a vps to run an EA. When I try to use the vps from mql they refer me to download MT5 when I want to use it for MT4. If I rent the vps from an MT5 account, can I also run MT4 accounts on the VPS
Is the dema indicator not available on MT5 mobile or are there extra steps needed to be able to use it
Good morning I have a problem that doesn't help me write my code. Here is a test code which reproduces the problem on my side it will just display in Comment() the choice of user input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES g_TimeFrameInp = PERIOD_D1 ; and display the current outstanding value selected on the
Hi everybody :) I would like to invoke the 'common' tab of an EA via MQL5 code and change the state of an individual EA's algorithmic trading ability, i.o.w set it to enabled or disabled. I have seen someone posted a solution for MQL4 in the past but I was hoping that someone could guide me to do
Can you use forex robots on demo account from MT5 or other forex I opened several demo accounts on different forex and when I login it shows me 0 money and on that forex I have $1000
As you can see, my MQL5 can't get chart even though I changed accounts, update to the latest version... And it happens in every pair. I'm using Windows 11 dev. The price at the market watch is still showing correctly, but the chart is not. Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem
  DD Tracker  (3)
Good morning... Do you happen to know if there is a DD tracker for MT5? I have an excellent one for MT4... but need one for MT5. Any ideas? Br, Patrick