General - page 273

How to verify mql5 account
  Cross!  (272   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Hi all! I am looking for a signal (arrow with sound) when a linear weighted moving average crosses another linear weighted moving average. I am only finding ema cross signal Can someone help please? I appreciate your efforts
Hi.my account has been blocked for some reason.I opened a request to service desk on 25/3/2022.and they not answer me yet. My problem is : I can not send any new comment for them .It is an saving data error. I try some other browsers and computers. but this error not removed. I appreciate if anyone
I am counting my entries on a EA using MT5. How do I get each trade result on Mt5 like Mt4 has a tab that I can see results? Mt5 has no results tab after the optimization
I wanted to spin off a separate thread for this package so topics and discussions won't clutter up the original Python thread. Summary: pymt5adapter is a drop-in replacement (wrapper) for the `MetaTrader5` python package by MetaQuotes. The API functions simply pass through values from the
  VPS  (1)
Hello I have rent a VPS for a month, my question, when I synchronisch metatrader with a EA in it. After that is done The button in the top of the screen "Autotrading" goes on RED And there comes a message in my screen "turn on EA please" can some one explain to me what happens Is the metatrader
I Am trying to sub to a new signal. I am on my MT4 terminal. As soon as I select MQL5 for payment the screen goes back to Signal provider home page. It is as If I am not login to the MQL5 community, but I can see my balance, so it should be connected? I have re-entered my password on login page from
I want to post a project that is for code education/training/consultation and not a request to code something for me. I have no idea if this is something anyone would do or if this can be done as a posted project. I don't need video tutorials or anything like that. Just mostly question and answer
Hi, This is the second time whereby, everytime I open my MT5, it cuts the lot size of the signal I've paid for. What disappoints me is that I have SUCCESSFULLY MIGRATED back in 23rd March. My Signals settings are also appropriately inputed to copy 1:1 of the signal I bought. I have also noticed that
i just created a netting account for mql5, as signal i want to follow required a netting account. when i click on copy signal nothing happens, whereas before it would take me to mql5 platform and pull up signal i want to copy. on netting account i also cant even add any pairs at all to chart for
  MT5 DDE  (1)
Is there an equivalent to the MT4 DDE ? If so where is it
As you can see, I mistakenly paid mt5 for what I had to buy in mt4 version, and I tried to contact MQL.com, but there seems to be no such request system. I activated it already, but I didn't even use it. How can I be guaranteed
  Failed signal subscription.  (15   1 2)
So I purchased a signal subscription could not get it to work. Contacted service desk and asked for a refund. They said we cannot see you purchased anything then I showed a screenshot of my bank well I got charged. When I go to my signal person the button says subscribe. But when I click on it it
Tried to subscribe to a signal which only uses XAUUSD, but the signal warned my broker IC Markets did not have this symbol. In fact ICM does, but it is named XAUUSD.a because it is IC Markets Australia. Any Australian traders run into this problem and do signals work for currency pairs which have
Is there any fuction to return the expert file name? For MQL4 there is WindowExpertName () function, but I didn't find anything for MQL5
So I subscribed to this signal (you can see on the left side the subscription) ] Thank you in advance
Greetings! Reading some discussions here I could understood (if I'm correct) that signals subscribers can renew manually only 3 times. 1. Is that true? 2. If yes, what happens next? The subscriber cannot sub anymore? And how about the new feature "Auto Renewal": 3. Is there some limitation as well
Hi, Does anybody know if I can install MT5 on windows server 2012?
  API  (13   1 2)
Hi How can we get access to your API for MT4 & MT5
Hi! I have a Problem! I have I had to cancel a Signal, for which I deposited money for a renewal of 6 months...I cancelled the signal today, but I can't get the money unlocked or back...when I try to submit a request, it doesn't appear in the service-desk...what to do now
As from the graph, it shows my return is 2% so far; however, when i look into my profit, it's $66.87. If my initial deposit is $500, the return rate shown on the graph should >10%.... Would anyone could help me plz
I cant send push notifications to my Iphone anymore.. This is the journal I get: 2019.09.04 19:45:42.654 Notifications: failed send request [0] notify.mql5.com:443 failed
Hi! Some time ago I faced the problem with high volatility, here defined not as synonymous with big bars or big changes in price movement over some time, but many new ticks per second. I found out that such moments where "everybody decided to trate at the same time" (which, again, is not synonymous
I canceled a signal and then went to try to leave a review to warn others, but it seems like you can't leave a reviewer after you are no longer subscribed. I can understand not wanting to let people leave a review who have never subscribed for many different reasons, but am I correct that I can
When publishing, please follow the rules of the resource. Also remember that: Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing Interesting and Humorous Rashid Umarov , 2017.08.07 14:28 Attention all members of the community! Any posts with politics, which provoke the
I wish to calculate the risk percentage of a trade given the open price, stop loss, balance and the lot size. I am able to get the pip difference but cant quite get the value of the pips so I can get its percentage of the balance. Here is the example I am trying to work from: Values: Pair: GBPUSD
Hi friends, I'm creating MQL indicators. For each product I create user documentation. For documentation I uses MQL blog service but recently I have faced the problem with symbols count limitation. The maximum amount of symbols is 64000. My documentation requires more space. Have anyone faced this
In the strategy tester results tab we have the very first item as "History Quality". SO my question is if you get bad quality history where can you initiate a redownload or try to fix the gaps. I do understand that you can't do anything if the broker has got gaps in their history but I want to know...
  Lines Studies  (3)
Dear, Please make lines studies same as mt4, In mt5 when i draw Rectangle is not so simple