General - page 127

Hi All, I’ve rented VPS using Metatrader 5 app on my laptop and migrated the chart and the expert that I want to use for auto trading. My question is, will the VPS still be working if I closed MetaTrader 5 app or turned off my laptop? Because I am not really sure if the VPS needs my laptop to
On Init() indicatoreHandle = iCustom ( _Symbol , TimeFrame, ".\PathUsata\indicatore.ex5" , Periods, Multiplier); // Aggiunge indicatore al grafico ChartIndicatorAdd ( 0 , 0 , indicatoreHandle ); void OnDeinit ( const int reason) { IndicatorRelease (indicatoreHandle ); Hi everyone In
I made a withdrawal 1hour ago, withdrawal was successful, my MQL5 wallet was debited. But I am yet to receive it on my webmoney wallet. Money withdrawn is an earned money. Please help
Hi there tried to find information how to subscribe to my own signals. - different brokers - 1 account with signal - 2 other accounts copied that signal some told that it's not possible, some told it's possible but how. thanks
Today I see that .py file can just be an EA run in the MT5 chart. show as picture: Which means the program a strategy will be more fast and easy in the future. But there should be an EA framework in python, is there already one
Hello, i want to withdraw my funds to web money. I withdrew it to web money but didn't receive it. My balance have been decreased by withdrawal amount in red. Its been 2 days. Can anyone help me to contact the help team or support team
Binary options trading is already very popular in many countries. However, most people and I myself still ask the question if can you really make money at binary options. I am little afraid to put investment within this system and currently looking for more legitimate and authentic resource to
Hi there 10 days ago I rent Meta Trader VPS to run an EA via a broker(A) MT5. Recently I want to run another EA, but they say I must install another MT5 under the specific broker(B). I wonder whether I can run the 2 EA(under different brokers) at the same time? Thanks
Hi, In migration to MT5, I find it most frustrating in trying relate profits/losses to the responsible EAs. In MT4 history, there is a comments columns at the far right, which tells the actions taken by the EA, one can tell by the signature Comment pertinent to the responsible EA. By summation of
I'm curious to know if there's a way of scheduling trades so they become live only after or at a certain time (for instance, if I want my sell limit order to only get on at/after 8.30am GMT tomorrow. From the time I place it (now) until then(8.30am tomorrow), it stays dormant. I realise that
I have a pre-existing ARROW OBJECT on chart on candle 80 I can get its value from ObjectGetDouble and its Time for candle as well now i copy price and time of arrow to run under OnTimer function I want to shift arrows back and forth by creating a new object of ARROW but when I do this, its time do
did something change in the memory management (loaded structures user built across optimization passes) in custom max mode ,in build 3661 i'm getting gradually decelerating tests - with each pass - thanks if its not a mem change , the code is using math functions heavily on the same data over and
If I may I ask, I have a difference between metatrade 5 charts and broker charts . is it pointing to any fraud of broker or errors of mt5 or broker
In my current strategy, I want to use the values of the highs and lows of a ZigZag Indicator. Sadly enough, I can't figure out how to return/store these values. I figured since the indicator already draws the lines, finding out the high and lows and storing this would be easy enough. Anyone happens
After I enter a trade the tool always switches back to the Pointer. Is there a way to make the Crosshair the default tool instead? Thanks Mark
Hi All When i tried to place a buy order, i get a requote error. However when i check the difference between the ask and my price is only 0.001 which is really small. Why does it throw the requote error? OrderSendResult(retcode=10004, deal=0, order=0, volume=0.0, price=0.0, bid=132.663, ask=132.671
Hello.1.-If I buy subscriptions from another investor, can I choose the lot size myself?2.-Will the positions of another investor be copied to my account if I have mt5 turned off
Cant install and Activate my purchased Product on my Server in MT5 Terminals. Getting "failded download product ... 403" error! Uninstall and reinstall all MT5 terminals, also with a non broker version from this site, but doesnt work. Any helpful Ideas
I have some problems with Strategy Tester. + The UI is frozen and doesn't refresh + Journal log does not update while running. + Pause / Play button is disabled after a few presses and releases Windows version: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎2/‎2023 OS build 22621.1485
Hi, I am trying to use a MovingAverage[10] (or anything over 3) in the Copybuffer: double MABigOne[]; ArraySetAsSeries (MABigOne, true ); MovingAverageBigOne = iMA ( Symbol (), PERIOD_M1 , 200 , 0 , MODE_SMA , PRICE_CLOSE ); SetIndexBuffer (MovingAverageBigOne, MABigOne, INDICATOR_DATA );
Hey, I would to change the anchor type of lines, it's is possible? I want to create a à profile type indicator, and I want the lines to hang on the right side of the chart
I want this to do something when the current stoploss is greater than the previos stoploss. Can someone help? Please? for ( int i = PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) { ulong posTicket = PositionGetTicket (i); if ( PositionSelectByTicket (posTicket)) { double
Hi, I have a MT5 demo and I added the symbol: SP500m to my symbols list.... when I click on new order for that, all I get is forex... please advise how I can trade SP500m on my MT5 demo. Thanks
I have many switch case statement switch ( int (lparam)) { case 80 : //do this break ; case 81 : //do that break ; case 82 : //do something else break ; } Now in the above code if case 81 is true, then i want it to jump to case 82 How can i do that
void OnTick () { string filename = TerminalInfoString ( TERMINAL_DATA_PATH ) + "\\MQL5\\Files\\example.ini" ; int file_handle = FileOpen (filename, 1 ); if (file_handle == INVALID_HANDLE ) { Comment ( "Failed to open file: " + filename + GetLastError ());
Hello, which Broker has the longest and most reliable S&P500 and NAS100 History? Im looking for Every tick based on real ticks history. Thanks for answers;)
Hi everyone, Did you ever get the following error upon storage commit? Any idea how to solve it? Thank you.
My application was rejected and I see that I cannot apply again. Will I not be able to apply as a seller again or is it more like there's a cooldown period before one can apply again
Hello friends. i am a mql5 seller want to withdraw some money. I cant do it with paypal. Can i do with visa card instead? And is there any restrictions on visa cards
Hi, I recently downloaded MT5, and i have got two demo accounts with two brokers - thinkmarkets and ICMarkets. However, I don't seem to get the live price feeds for some of the asset classes I would like to see, specifically Indices. How does this work? Do I need to subscribe for live feeds