General - page 33

when i login from MacOS MT5 desktop app I can select the company server , but when I login from web app ( https://www.mql5.com/en/ trading or https://trade.metatrader5.com/ terminal ) the field "server" is frozen and value "MetaQuotes-Demo" cannot be changed. This bug limits the access to your web
Hi, The documentation of SocketSend is really poor about the function behaviour : It says that the return value is the count of byte sent, but it does not say if it always 0 or the len of the buffer. Is there situation where this value could be different, and the socket still open ? And in this
I am trying to create an EA that utilizes 2 Bollinger Bands (one with 1 std and and another with 1.5 std) and i enter a position with a close below the bb(1 std) and markets price with a sl at the larger bb and a tp at the middle line , i wanna automatically modify the oder such that it moves the
  Keltner Channel  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi. Anybody got Keltner Channel with deviation settings? I have keltner channel but unable to set the diviation. Any input would be grateful. Thanks
Please give me a hand: I can't log into the Multibank forex trader4 server, neither can I withdraw my money from that company. How could I do with the Multibank forex Company
Hey guys! I'm facing an issue with CopyBuffer specifically when using Strategy Tester on non-visual mode . Basically, in some occasions, it fills the target array with 0. This is no indicator problem - at least, that's what I think, because: 1 - On visual testing my EA works just fine; 2 - On
Hello coders. I am try to get how long the last closed position took in milliseconds, from entry to exit. The code below doesn't seem to produce what I want. Please advise. I am beginner in MQL5, so bear with me. struct DEALTIME{ long dealentryIn; long dealentryOut; }; DEALTIME time; int OnInit
Dear mwl members, please abandon your stupid update policy forcing users to updates. Today again all my running accounts were logged out with opened trades. Are you crazy??? Update costs me a lo of time since I need to restart 20 terminals and configuring aaaall EAs over and over again. Please stop
Hi there, I have recently upgraded to a mac studio mini running Sonoma 14.3; and am having an issue with MT5 connecting to the network (I assume this is my brokers server?), which is displayed down the bottom right hand corner of the app. I am unable to successfully log into my broker accounts
Hi there, I need to find a file shared with a customer over freelancer chat. but I do not know when i shared and who was the customer! I know I can open chats one buy one and search one by one to find it but I want to know is there any shortcut? thanks in forward
Post evidence (in the form of a screenshot) of spam messages here. P.S. Please, only real acts, no flooding. Procedure: Insert a clickable link to the spammer's profile , Insert a screenshot of the correspondence with the spammer. In a screenshot there should be YOUR login and the login of the
Can You help me how to add simply Trend Line ( to manual set ) to separate indicator window ... f.ex. RSI I tried this standard code, but I have no idea how to make it work ( display ) ObjectCreate("TLineName", OBJ_TREND, 0,Time[25], Bid, Time[0], Ask); ObjectSet("TLineName", OBJPROP_WIDTH,2);...
I've been testing some simple code, which creates custom symbol. Code also calculates 300 bars and saves them -> updates rates. Every bar is saved as MqlRates structure, which should hold 60 bytes of data (8 bytes datetime, OHLC 4x8 bytes, tickvolume 8 bytes, spread 4 bytes, real volume 8 bytes)
Tried 2 times to register a signal strategy from an FBS cent REAL account. Immediately rejected considered as Demo.. Uhm
I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum, but I couldn't find information about my question anywhere. I have some FREE products in the marketplace. If I exchange them for "paid" products, what would happen to the users who have already downloaded them and are using them? Will the products stop
hi all that is just topic for discussion .. i really can't find answer any where ........ now every one all over the world know that good algorithm is some thing rare and coding correct EA or indicator that is valuable .. not any programmer understand the Trading algorithms and can code good and
Hello everyone! Just this morning I started getting a problem on MT5 with the community login. Whenever I click on the icon in the upper right corner , the login window will not show up. Only some of the borders are seen screenshot on file mt5-2.png If I log from the Tools menu, I can log in without
Guys please help to modify Moving Average Style Color using MQL5. i want to change the color from default RED to AQUA in a single 1 click button. iMA ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 60 , 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE ); additional art to my EA. tnx
Hello bosses This code is an input box, which can be modified and taken in the backtest in mt4. In the test mode of mt5, the input box is always blank after clicking, and the input value cannot be obtained. Please help, thank you
There is nowhere to contact a real human being on this site!!! I have tried to upload an update for my product for days but get the message tester cant be found. I have read in the forum that this has nothing to do with my ea and i need to contact the support. Alright. BUT WHERE
I have made purchases in market place, went back to Meta Trader 5, no purchases visible, tried to link MT% to MQL5, I don't know my login details and they cant be changed
If someone uses cloud agents , and say deposits 50$ to test the cloud , will usage stop at 0$ or will mq tell him you owe us 5 million dollors
I changed the size and position of the columns in the toolbox window to my liking. But after every MT5 restart (which happens a lot because of updates), the position and size of all those columns reset to default. Is there a way to stop this annoying behavior so that the new position and size of the
  Define open of a candle  (12   1 2)
Greetings all, Im trying to define the 16 hour candle open price. The code Im using is .... MqlRates ratesM[]; ArraySetAsSeries(ratesM,true); int copied=CopyRates(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,0,2,ratesM); double Open = ratesM[0].open; I know how to shift it back, but dont know how to define the 16
I went to Settings, and then all messages. Is that where all the threads I created are? It doesn't say (All Threads), it says (All Messages)
How do I get a report like this? When I press report in MT5 it is empty
also free EA I cannot download. I used different newest browsers....installation failed
Hello, I had recently brought the MQL5 vps and after that i changed my account using the change account option But now after changing the account now i am unable to migrate my new account components to the vps. Could someone please help me resolve this issue
I completed a job with a customer, can we share contact and discuss outside MQL5 platform. He said he wants me to do another job for him, but he only has usdt. Can we take the discussion outside MQL5. Please I don't want to break any rule and get into trouble
Hi! I want to know the benefit of getting the official MT5 VPS, they offer a lower ping which translates into faster execution, and of course if you use an EA on your local PC the VPS will have your EA running 24/7, other benefit is that resources of your PC are released. But what is the benefit of