General - page 29

Hello I am thinking of renting a VPS server monthly but after trying it for a few days for free I have seen that it does not allow me to migrate more than 16 charts (you cannot migrate more than 16 charts). Could someone tell me if this is the case with paying or is it the maximum number of graphics
Page : https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/globals/globalvariabletime Return Value The function returns time of last accessing the specified global variable. Addressing a variable for its value, for example using the GlobalVariableGet() and GlobalVariableCheck() functions, also modifies the time of last
Hi All, I want to to know if there some easy way to partial close automatically on the bases of total TP. For example Trade buy XAUUSD 1 lot @1800 with TP 1900. Then automatically partial close 50% 1850 ----> partial close 25 % more on 1875 and Then full close 1900 . I FOUND some EA does that but i
  toolbox UI issue  (4)
please help something wrong with toolbox not expanding properly
I have subcribed to a signal i.e. Problem is my account only copied one signal but the provider has already done 8 more trades, why is my account not copying all signals what's wrong
Hello, Does MQL offer their economic calendar in API format? If so, may someone share it with me? Many thanks! https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar - PR
Why there is no option to add comments to trades once they are executed or finished
The major update has brought two important changes significantly enhancing the MetaTrader 5 experience. The new section of advanced trading statistics can help improve results, while the built-in payment service can simplify account top-up. In addition, we have laid the foundation for additional
Hello, I don't see the "signal" icon on the second account anymore, so I can't receive signals from other users. There is no problem on the side of the broker. What is the problem please help
Recently i had to suspend a signal as I needed to move it to another account. After suspending i spent 10-15mins confused and trying to slowly go thru the tab "ALL" to search for my signal so that i can quickly "resume" followed by "transfer" After 5 pages of going forward and not finding my signal
Hello, I am unable to add Real Cents account and Demo account in Signals
I try to add a symbol in the chart bar below the chart? When I close the graph it diseapear. Thank you
Has anyone noticed MT5 VPS ping time increased quite a bit. It use to be approx 1.32 ms or 1.47 ms for NY before Is something wrong with my system or it’s across board
I just created a new installation of an MT5 platform with a new broker. If I open 2 charts (say) then if I adjust one to full screen then the TAB for the other screen is not visible (or present). If I minimise the current tab than I see both tabs. Previously all TABS sow at the bottom of the chart
  Have I been banned?  (14   1 2)
Although I write on my mobile phone, I have already asked if you have a possibility to download mql5 data all at once. It said no, now I've created a script where it does. It just downloads stuff from the website. I don't know if this is forbidden or not, but I got HTTP ERROR 403. Would I get banned
ChartIndicatorDelete () when it is called, it also deletes Alert popup window Is it a bug? If so how to report it
I have gotten a message on metatrader 4 on a community group and it says new mql5 authorization from then it says the ip address then the location and the type of device which is android and then it says the previous ip address I am worried that my account has been hacked or something can anyone
Like the subject says, if I have been using a demo account and I have made everything how I want it, is there a way that I can transfer all of those settings over to a live account?
After signing up for a signal, we usually go to "Tools" in a MT5 or MT4 trading platform, click "Options", and click on "Signals" to adjust our setting and stop loss level. But that "Signal" under "Options" disappeared ! Any updates on this
Hello, I want to be a signal seller , but I found my ID and I do not know how to link it to the platform. Is there a full explanation of what that means
  Vps  (3)
Guys please help. My vps says failed to migrate/failed to connect to server what should I do
Is market depth in Custom Symbol supports more than 10 bid and ask? I have 20 best bid and ask coming from server but its only showing best 10 prices on MT5
I have been having enraging experiences here on mql5.Every time i posted a job in freelance i have many times had to pass through some developers who actually don't know how to do the job,they are simply chance takers, some just disappear ,some don't finish the job,some got stuck and a whole lot
It is so ridiculous that I have posted a job on 26 November 2023, and I'm still waiting for my developer to fix some problems that came up - to this date. More damning that the developer continues finishing other people's programs while I'm waiting for 2 months now. Then there are no easy ways of
my candles have gone after doing the update to get 4153. I have no trades open. How do i fix this
Has anyone experience slow refreshment when changing time frame. I have 1 EA and 2 indicator attached to the graph. and with the latest version of MT5, every time I change the time frame e.g. from 1hr to 15 min it take few minutes to refresh the graph and EA also takes over a minute to get a tick
Hi, I am looking for a way to create custom timeframe like D2, D3, D4. is it even possible in MQL5
[Deleted]
Hi I want to know how do I create .ex5 for MQL5