General - page 8

Difference calculus, examples.  (234   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
I propose to collect indicators and experts on the difference calculus in this branch in the open source code. If there will be interest, we will eventually gather or draw something useful. :) I have rewritten the indicator in a clearer variant as an example: //|
I have agents online, they state my CPU as 3.50ghz, but I'm overclocked at 4.0 right now. Will this raise the PR score of the agent(s) or will the cloud offer my cpu at 3.50ghz PR
I have four trading and demo accounts . I can change my VPS subscription between servers and migrate successfully with three of my accounts: one trading and two demo accounts with two of my VPS. Only with one trading account, I am unable to open the VPS menu and begin the migration because the menu
The latest ATC I found is dated 2012: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10278 . Any ideas why it's been like that and why there haven't been any more ATCs here for the last 12 years
  MT4 Signals  (2)
Now a couple months ago, signals were wiped from being able to be used on cent and demo accounts . Today, while setting up some new bots on my demo, i notice that I can access signals again on the demo. I cannot find clarification on this subject. What is the current state of the marketplace? Thanks
  parameters mt4  (4)
I have a profile with 20 instruments each with the same ea. with the editor I change some parameters of the EA... I compile.... I go back to the mt4 but the parameters have not changed........ I turn the mt4 off and on again but the parameters remain the same. do I have to reinstall the ea manually
Good morning, How can I open 2 trading accounts with 2 different brokers on MT5 (using a MAC) at the same time? I want to open MT5 twice, separately for each trading account on a MAC. Does anybody know how to do this? I'd appreciate your input. Thank you
How do I change my location in MQL5
Even with logging out and in the issue persists. It's confusing. See attached screenshots. Do you have any insights
I have an old desk top that i was going to use as a trading computer. First I went to my Tradersway account back office and downloaded mt4 and no problem it installed and runs fine. (I just found out they are kicking USA traders next month. UGh) Then I went to put my live account from N1cm and
Hello everyone, It's my first post here, I always get great advices on how to get the best for my EA here. Today I was trying to create a m1 EA, while trying testing it, after downloading the data, it keeps telling me OrderSend error 3, but the fact is that I was trying the same exact EA on m5 and
  MQL5 VPS Signals  (3)
is the vps working normally with the signal provider? and if I turn off my PC the vps will still work normally
I can't sign into MQL5.community on MT4 platform. I put my log in details in and try to log in and it just stays on that screen and says please wait. could it be because im on a Mac? Thanks
  How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2. Open your MT5 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Options and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK. 3. Go to the search area of your MT5 platform, on the upper right
Hello people, I have the next issue: I opened a EA work and followed all the steps until the demonstration stage, I selected a developer and we accorded that the developer had 4 days (from 2024.03.27 to 2024.03.31). I haven't received the demonstration, the work is already late (today is 2024/04/02
  login issues  (4)
I have just downloaded and installed the MQL5 platform. I have logged into my FOREX account, but the platform will not allow me to do anything, no live data is being displayed, and no trades are possible. Can anyone help
At my profile it is stated " Balance: 19.00 USD (locked: 289.00 ) " ...... What is the meaning of locked balance? Can I use it to make purchasing on MQL5? Anyone can help? Thank you
Hi all, I have used the CControlsDialog, actually the Controls example located under Experts > Examples > Controls I added it in two differet Symbols and while changing from one symbol to other the dialog keep open, maximized. BUT, if I change the line 20 below From
Greetings, When confronted with the idea of multilanguage support for my first indicator, lets say Dutch and English, I stumbled upon the fact that input parameters get there interface value from the comment after the variable declaration. For example: input int iFontSize = 12; // Font Size I did
Hello. Can I change the volume from 0.01 to a larger volume by subscribing to a signal? and how to do it
I have followed some strategies/EA’s where a lot of trades are not copied into my trading account. The trades only shows in the closed trades of the Master account but never opens on my account. It looks like the strategy transfers trades from other accounts (to# or from# in the comment column) –
How to set a fixed lot size when subscribing to a signal
Hello, I am in of need some advice about how to prevent automatically scolling a chart back to the end of incoming tick. I would like to emphasize that I already disabled "scroll the chart to the end on tick incoming." My situation is that I am studying at a historical chart of a few month before
Hi, Why i get this message in metatrader 4 journal? 2018.12.19 20:51:43.356    MQL5.community: authorization failed 2018.12.19 20:51:42.973    MQL4 Market: failed to get list of user products [401] ..................... 2018.12.19 08:53:05.191    '***********': datacenter connecting failed [6] 2018...
Guys does anyone know what this means
Hello there, I'm using mt5 on desktop with a lot of customized charts, like all of them having their own support/resistance lines. I was able to successfully login in into the Android version using my brokers credentials, but none of my drawings are shown on the charts. Only positions are can be
Good day. I saw this icon in an EA, and I noticed under Objects it is available so I copied it and made it appear in my programs. //🧙 LabelCreate( 0 , "Logo" , 0 , 900 , 400 , CORNER_RIGHT_UPPER , "🧙" , "Arial" , 190 , clrGray , 0.1 , ANCHOR_LEFT_LOWER , true ); where or how does one get these
Hi I added a checkbox to the graphical panel , When I tick the checkbox and then change the time frame, checkbox status (Checked or Uncheck) is reseted
Hi all Sorry for the mundane question buy can someone point me in the direction to get an understanding about the  Buy and Sell Limits and Buy and sell stops in the MT4 Pending Order ticket please.   thankyou