General - page 32

it's not enough to be able to code well and have a lot of projects done you have to be able to convince the potential costumer with your words to choose you over the other DEVS that have applied for the same job as you here is a list of a simple do and don't when you apply for a job most important
Metaeditor seems to have a bug where it freezes with some specific autocomplete suggestions. In my case, whenever I added a function call with one parameter (exactly one parameter, not more) and pressed "t" (or "w" to a lesser extent) that caused metaeditor to freeze indefinitely (at least I had it
Hi ALL, Sorry to Bother u guys, i bought the EA in mql5 Market, but the Developer is no longer reply anymore, int getSignal() { double Amin = rsi( 1 )-rsi( 2 ); double Bmin = rsi( 3 )-rsi( 4 ); double Cmin = rsi( 5 )-rsi( 6 ); if (Amin< 0.0001 &&( iRSI ( NULL , PERIOD_H1 , 14
  EA Needed!  (7)
I am looking for a programmer to help build an EA that suits my trading method, if you can help please get in touch, many thanks.
Has anyone the same problem ? Have uploaded a new MT5 executable and the validation runs now more than 6 hours and is not yet completed. I have also tried to upload an already published i.e. verified EA and even that process never completes
#import "Shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteW( int hWnd, string operation, string file, string parameters, string directory, int nCmdShow); #import string filepath = TerminalInfoString ( TERMINAL_DATA_PATH )+ "MQL5\\Files\\batchfile.bat" ; ShellExecuteW( 0 , "open" , filepath, "" , "" , 1 );
Hi All, Just a quick question regarding server location and latency My brokers servers are located in New York, my VPS is also located in New York. My signal providers servers are located in London. My issue is that occasionally both of my MT4 platforms miss the odd signal for some strange reason
Dear experienced traders Do you know what is "TestGenerator: write file error"? When I run test 2012~2020, the "TestGenerator: write file error" will happen. But when I separate test as 2012~2013, 2013~2014, it will work well. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
I downloaded the new macOS update last week (Sonoma 14.0) and the day after, the laptop started restarting once or twice a day, each time while I was using MT5. The crash reports indicate that a kernel panic occurred while executing code within the MetaTrader 5 application . It is therefore possible
i am looking for a video tutorial on Clicking Buy/Sell Buttons using Python/MT5 Programmatically without enabling "Algo Trading" . Do you have this tutorial
The white is burning the eyeballs, especially for coding. Pls get dark modes on MT5 user interface
Hi I am trying to download a new installer for MT4 from https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download But there is something wrong with the installer. The name says MT4 but when you install it it will install MT5 Does anyone knows why the website even f the button says MT4 will give you MT5 installer? And
what indicator is better than zigzag for make high/lows? mt5
  Indicator Search  (2)
Hello everyone, Do any of you know a free indicator that can significantly speed up trading on MT4? Do you mean entering and executing all orders faster? I look forward to your answers
Hi fellows, I wrote the following code, which I use to monitor 35 symbols by comand (each time I want to see the number this function gives for each symbol I press a designated key) It happens that the first time I press the key to call this function MT5 takes a while (almost 1 minute) to return the
  Volume indicator  (1)
This is my Tradingview. The number at the top of the screen is a volume indicator I created with Pinescript. Units of 100 are indicated in white, and units of 1000 are indicated in yellow. However, if Volume is 1000, yellow 1 is displayed, but if Volume is 1100, 11 is displayed vertically. Anything
I purchased a VPS but cannot migrate everything. The status is shown as unknown. It used to show the change server and I could deal with it by changing servers, but recently the change server is no longer showing up. I have tried to change servers but cannot. What should I do
Hello, I have updated my MT5 software on MacOS last week following a prompt to go to MQL5 website to download the last version of the software. I now face some serious issues which I will describe below and attach images. 1. Instead of opening my uusal MT5 app, it opens another instance which name
Hi; Does anyone know of a software installer that will allow me to install an EA, Preset file and template automatically in MT4? The files are all mine. So nothing shady going on here. I like to know of such a tool because I am planning on selling them. I tried creating a .bat file to do this, but
We have prepared special trading platform installers quite some time ago. The installer for macOS is a full-fledged wizard with which the app is installed seamlessly, just like a native one. For Linux, we provide a script that can be downloaded and launched with a single command. The installers
I have an offline 2min chart. My goal is to draw a line at the 50% mark of select candles. I seem to be unable to draw anything in the middle of the candle and be the size of the candle. 2 candle's width is the smallest I'm able to draw, or move the lines manually. Any suggestions? this is the goal
Is it possible to cross time frames in practical EA development? For example, I want to go long when both 1 hour and 4 hours are long, or short when both 5 minutes and 1 hour are short. Can the code be put into practice? There will be no problem with the program logic during backtesting
Hi, After 3 years immersed in a strategy, i was finally able to implement a code. I'm going to start writting here in order to record my analysis and evaluate the results. A friend asked for my opinion based on mu algorithm on ETH, but before i put my vision would be for this moment, i want to show
I’m trying to add crypto pairs to MT5’s demo account. Can someone please help me? Thank
Dear devs, I've purchased an indicator from another website. and I need to install it on MetaTrader 5 could you please help me install it ? Thank you Regards
are bitcoin charts that are on MetaTrader 5 or 4 available on tradingview.com and how can I find them ? Thank you . Regards
please... when I use Period() on h1 on mt5 why is the value different and not the same as mt4... on mt4 period_h1 is 60 while on mt5 it is 16385... please help
I've had great success with Freelance, but I hired someone that apparently is actually not 1 person but several in a group and they manage the programing between them. Well THIS group never was able to provide working code to specs and so I moved on. I requested to cancel and even given them the
Hi, I typically record my trading in excel (real time), and I've found that the result from my excel didn't match with MQL5. I discover that there are some duplicate list in my MQL trading records. I don't know how to contact support or recalculate it on MQL5. Please help
Hi. Anyone know why "Create Signal" Page cannot found the Private Checkbox ? I remember it should have a Checkbox with " This is my personal signal, not available to public. I can open/close public access to it anytime."