General - page 31

I have an EA. It instructs: ● Set The Lot size 0,10 or 0,15 for each $100,000 ● Max Drawdown Expected 3% with this setting If I use 100 leverage, and I have 10K USD in the demo account, will I use 0.01 lot because it is 10% of 100.000 USD? Or with leverage it will be 10 times more? Thank
Hi all I need your help ti fix a problem on my signal. it's reporting the history from November 23 but I've started the account on May 23 any idea on how to fix? I add 2 s/s
When I go to Log into Trade Account per the Getting started documented (inside the MT5 Terminal app for Mac) The only server choice is the MT5 Demo account . I want to add a live trading account I have with Pocket Options. I have the server and login info from PO, but I cannot seem to add a new
does anyone know how to remove old accounts from desktop version of mt5
Hey all, I have tried searching for this but cannot seem to find an answer. I have made a python application that uses batch files and ini files to launch, monitor and then proceed with bulk testing various pairs using a single EA. Once these tests have completed I am able to review the data, filter
I've got no idea what this error is about. Here's the error message in full: <<unresolved extern variable 'xiDC2CLR'>> Here's the code in context: #property indicator_label4 "low_projection_line" #property indicator_type4 DRAW_SECTION #property indicator_color4 clrRed #property
Hi, I am looking to create a list symbols to save as a 'set' in MarketWatch (over 1000). I know how to add symbols and how to save a 'set' in MT5 but my broker has over 3000 symbols of which I only wish to scan and trade against 1000. Is there a way I can upload an excel file or a (*.set) file with
Hi guys, Does anyone know the function that can be used to know the slippage and executio speed? Many thanks
I run 5 MT4 instances on my VPS, yesterday i found some EAs running on the charts disappeared/uninstalled. Did this action is done by MT4
Hi i have made an ea and it has no errors but fails to send orders, could someone help me find out why //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| SMR HFT.mq5 | //| Copyright 2024, Your Company
  Loosing activation on MT5  (11   1 2)
I keep losing activation after updating MT5 and Helpdesk always say the same thing, that I have upgraded my hardware and they are not helping me. I use a dedicated server from forexvps and it has not been modified, windows doesn't update and server hasn't rebooted for months. Nothing changes on the
Today my anti-virus show a warning [Gen:Variant.Application.Bundler.Amonetize.124] about terminal.exe in the WebInstall folder. Is it the problem with only me? Or someone else has the same situation
Been trying to find something similiar to Tradingviews Stochastic RSI crossover arrows but for MT4/MT5. Anyone happen to know if there is one floating around but named differently
Hello, I reset my PC last week and reinstalled MetaTester5 and all my agents are shown connected and running but they have not been working. Its been several days and my other PC's have been working. Also, before resetting my PC they were working, although they would occasionally utilize 100% of my
Good Day, I'm having issues adding funds to my account due to phone number field not updated. When I try to add a phone number, I get an error, data write failed. I then created another account, only to experience the exact same issue. Can someone please advise? Thank you
The foreign exchange market is a vast and complex financial market involving various participants, each with different roles and influences. These include banks, institutional investors, retail traders, and others. The question is " how many lots i trade won't have an impact on market volatility
  imac  (2)
I just bought VPS from and it was debited from my bank, but I have a iMac and the file I downloaded is an exe file
the CALENDAR_TIMEMODE_TENTATIVE means that at any point in the day a news event may occur . When that happens (after the event occurs) , does the TIMEMODE member change to a date time (CALENDAR_TIMEMODE_DATETIME)? or does it stay as tentative and the time is also updated ? to simplify , should we
Hello there, When I open a chart and activate "One-click trading".... how can I change the defailt from 0.01 to e.g. 0.05? Br, Patrick
how to contact customer service? thank You
Hello! Is it any chance that in the future updates of metatrader to add more timeframes ( seconds timeframes )? Since there are already EA's that do that, why not updating the platform> Thanks
Hey guys, so i did research on how to accomplish this and saw some posts in the forum but for the case where color changes with each candle no line appear I guess it's because I set 2 buffers with different colors. even indices are filled in one buffer and od buffers are filled in one. In data
hello ,, any one can know any way to resume optimzation test if change period ? ,, i can pay for that as job
I had to go to my laptop in order to post this. I tried to send an email to info@metaquotes.net, but it is not a good email address. I don't know where else to turn, so I am asking if the people here can help. Here is the email I tried to send to Metaquotes. Dear Metaquotes.net, I am a trader who
  MT5 crashes while launching.  (15   1 2)
After macOS upgrade to version 12.3 on a 2017 15-inch MacBook pro, MT5 crashes while launching. Any solutions out there to fix this? Below is the crash report: ------------------------------------- Translated Report (Full Report Below) ------------------------------------- Process: MetaTrader
I have no idea whether or not I'm posting in the correct place. Please help. Thanks. -------------------------------------------------------- I deleted all old terminal>alerts in MT4. Did a reboot of my system due to Norton update computer rebooted results: Terminal>trade data and Terminal>account
Hi All can i copy more than one signal over the same account and the same VPS please advise me regards Ali
Hello. I would like to be able to aggregate my positions when I have more than one on the same asset so that I can see the unit cost price. Is this something you plan to develop on the web and mobile app? Thank you
What are the lists of news events that can bring big price strikes and high volatility in the forex market? I personally know two events: NFP and FOMC, which have high volatility