General - page 30

I have been having enraging experiences here on mql5.Every time i posted a job in freelance i have many times had to pass through some developers who actually don't know how to do the job,they are simply chance takers, some just disappear ,some don't finish the job,some got stuck and a whole lot
It is so ridiculous that I have posted a job on 26 November 2023, and I'm still waiting for my developer to fix some problems that came up - to this date. More damning that the developer continues finishing other people's programs while I'm waiting for 2 months now. Then there are no easy ways of
my candles have gone after doing the update to get 4153. I have no trades open. How do i fix this
Has anyone experience slow refreshment when changing time frame. I have 1 EA and 2 indicator attached to the graph. and with the latest version of MT5, every time I change the time frame e.g. from 1hr to 15 min it take few minutes to refresh the graph and EA also takes over a minute to get a tick
Hi, I am looking for a way to create custom timeframe like D2, D3, D4. is it even possible in MQL5
[Deleted]
Hi I want to know how do I create .ex5 for MQL5
Hello. I open the Order OK and let it there all day. After the end of stock exchange period it disappears from Trade Panel . How to make it appear again so i can close the Position
For the love of life! I have searched everywhere with no answer. Is there a close all trades option on IOS app? If not, why the hell not!? This is damaging and detrimental to risk management. Please if someone could advise me if this is possible
MetaQuotes Software Corp. continues to expand the opportunities of MQL5.community. On June 17th, two new services were launched on the website: Payments and Jobs. With these services, the website visitors will be able to order and pay for different works performed by other members of the community....
Hey, when did MQL5 require us to use a real account now to subscribe to a signal?? I really don't like this as I always test out a signal first on demo before I use real money. When did this change happen
Hi all! I'm experiencing a few issues with mt5. I just activated a metaquote vps service and a paid EA running on it, in demo. The journal shows a line that indicates that, in the vps and also every time I open my local mt5, a custom indicator named Test is loaded on chart - there is only one chart
  global variables  (1)
Hi ! In the terminal window, two different currency pairs are open simultaneously, each in a separate window. A variable needs to be declared so that it can be accessed for assignment from either of the two windows. How can this be achieved
I rented the vpn from mq5, and the payment was doubled, now have two vpns on a single account.. How to make one of the vpn not active on the account, be transferred to another account? If please, an administrator or someone who knows can help me on this topic
Good day, I want to know how to buy another license if I have used all the activations? Is it possible
In my code I've tried Limit Orders as well as Market Orders. The Sells are working perfectly but for some reason the Buy Orders/Executions are not fully coming through. The Buy Order does not generate an error according to the Journal, but I do not see the Buy Order in the Trade Terminal. I have not
Please guy is it possible to get a refund after PURCHASING
Is there a way to do this? F12 and Shift+F12 are not the most convenient keystrokes if you use this functionality all the time. The Left/Right arrow keys are much more suitable for such a job. So is there a way to force the Left/Right arrow keys to move ONE CANDLE AT A TIME, instead of
how experience is calculated. i m using mql5 since 2013 and my experience is just 3 years in mql5 website. what is mql5 procedure for CALULATING EXPERIENCE
mql5 verified code not receive my phone.how to fix this? google yahoo mail verify code also receive my phone. my phone no error.sameone help me fix this
I have a very weird dilemma. My signal subscriptions were working fine but as of two days ago, the MQL5 Signals became grayed out and the Signal tab in Tools doesn't show up even though my signal subscription still shows under my account number in the Navigator window. Whenever I reset my MT5 or MT4
Hi there, I use the last verison of MT5, but and when I try to use this feature the volume indicator nothing show anything when using on currency pairs. Why doing it do that? Am I wrong any kind of settings on meta trader? Regards, P
A few minutes ago, when I open MetaEditor and tried to work with the Shared Projects , it reported that I need to activate my MQL5 storage , which was strange as it was activate a long time ago. So, I activated it again and it disabled one of my folders on storage and reported several files that
Is it possible to install and run multiple instances of MT5 for different accounts
Hello all ! I'm trying to copy trades from MT4 to MT5 using < product name removed> but not working, and there is no any error showing in the MetaTrader. Can someone help! Thanks in advance
  Latest update (build 4150)  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
after the last update some indicators do not show up
Good afternoon The below has lost me 9.7 pips when my stop loss was above my entry (a buy trade) meaning that at worst I would gain 1.3 pips above my stop loss (spread around 0.3), and not lose anything, but I have lost 9.7 pips which has cost me! The below details are my trade: UK time - 2.23pm
I upgraded MT5 to build 4150. To my surprise, I can't find Signal page by Tools/Options as before. How can I handle it
Every time I log into meta trader 4 it says Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in 'Signals' settings. I'm new to using meta trader 4. I thought since I subscribed to the  meta trader 4 vps that it wouldn't do this. What's wrong and how do I fix this?
Hello, I just created an account on this site. through a Gmail account I want to log in through Metatrader. But I don't have a password. Where is the password?? I have not received any emails from this site. I even checked the spam folder. Social networks folder and... No email has been sent. Where
I was subscribing to a signal and I received an error as follows:- and I don't see any difference in the position size for eg if he opened a trade of 0.166 then I would have not been able to do that because my broker does not allow that but that signal provider opens a trade of 0.01 then in that