General - page 3

We are pleased to announce the launch of our pages on Twitter and Facebook. You can now follow all the latest events in MQL5.community via these popular Social Networks. All the latest news and data on algo trading are conveniently published on a single page on social networking websites. And it's...
  Errors, bugs, questions  (31882   1 2 3 4 5 ... 3188 3189)
Error after the CopyClose command #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> double Arr1[],Arr2[]; int OnInit () { ArraySetAsSeries (Arr1,true); ArraySetAsSeries (Arr2,true); return ( 0 ); } void OnTick () { CopyClose ( "EURUSD" , PERIOD_CURRENT , 0 , 50 , Arr1); //CopyClose("GBPUSD",PERIOD_CURRENT
I cannot buy from the MT5 store. A message appears The operation is not available. You can write to Servicedesk with any questions
MT5 , i am begginer to the trading world still learning about mt5 my quetion here , i have a demo account i want to add more symbls to mt5 for my demo account to trade live. and
When I install my bot and activate , it shows me a message that says " Alert: This broker applied slippage, need mql4 file to solve it", in the beggining I worked well, but after stop it and delete it for a short pweriod of time, I can no longer install it again, the function "ExpertRemove function
The FIFO rule ONLY applies to the SAME pair AND SAME lot size. However, in MT 4 and 5, it only looks at pair and NOT lot size to enforce the FIFO rule. This is wrong, and IMO means your product is simply broken and should NOT be used by anyone in the US. I am switching to a platform that actually
Hello Everyone, I'm writing this forum because I'm a little puzzled on why some this. So recently I have always had accounts on IC-Markets EU server but something happened with the server and we are no longer allowed to open demo accounts on it. I transitioned to IC-Markets SC Demo sever. I use an
Hello, I came across information on the EarnForex forum stating that MT4 has only 1 trade context, which is why it often shows error 146 ("Trade context busy"). On the other hand, MT5 has 8 trade contexts, making it more suitable for Algo trading because it is unlikely for all 8 trade contexts to be
Given OHLC price data and a trading strategy , we can evaluate how profitable the strategy is. We could run a historical back test in MQL5 or if you have the data in CSV format you could use a library in Python or R to backtest your strategy. But how is this being done under the hood? I want to
So today I tried renting a vps for a month trying it, tried with my cc didnt work then i tried with paypal it seemed fine till the end but it cancelled on the app its said like that and i got a notification from paypal that the transaction went through so basically i dont have a vps rn , i dont have
How do I recover my MT4 password? I can't log in there, can anyone help me? as it is impossible to receive support
I have noticed multiple times that the CPI news event is not listed as High Impact. We all know that NFP / CPI and FOMC are the highest impacting news all the time. all calendars outside marks these three events as high impact. but the MQL calendar keeps ignoring it sometimes. why is that
void OnNewCandle() { rsi_value = iRSI (symbol, period, 14.0 , PRICE_CLOSE ); } So, i have made this code (this is a custom function that run at the oppening of a candle), but the RSI is stuck to 10.0 forever. In the chart i see its updating correctly, but in the code its stuck at 10.0. Any idea
Hi all, Anyone got link to the MT5 web terminal? Thanks
I bought 2 EAs but only 1 has successfully installed, the other one has always "installation failed" message
  no otp  (1)
no otp to sms no otp to telegram bot how to verify number phone? tks
Hello every one, How I can create a bitmap label but use at as an Edit box or Lebel text object. I noticed that, some products use bitmap label instead of EDIT, BUTTON and LABEL objects and it help to speed up in MT5. But I don't know how to do that, is there anyone who can suggest any ideas for
Hello, The phone verification is completely broken on the website and I cannot register as a seller , moreover it's impossibile to contact their support becuase they only provide chat support which is absolutely useless.. I cannot register, I cannot open a ticket.. I hope I can open at least this
Hi, I've clicked on the 'seller' link in my profile, and tried a few times to confirm my phone number, however it never sends the message. This is to an australian number. If anyone could provide any suggestions please that'd be great. Thanks
I have changed phone number last 2 weeks and already closed the old one which mean that number cannot be connected anymore. I have new one now. Please let me know how can I do? Thank you
Who knows which technical index of mt4 is better and whether the bollinger band works well
do you have any tip whitch to choose
I think someone else typed the metaquote ID wrongly so my mobile app keep receiving his trade operations notification. How can I stop it? Can I change to another metaquote ID? Thank you
Does anyone know of an EA that makes trades based on the percentage value in relation to the start of the candle
I was trying the free trial period and wanted to host an EA which needed DLL import. I got the message that such EAs cannot function in MT4 VPS server. Is there a way to resolve this? Cheers
  AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT.  (2133   1 2 3 4 5 ... 213 214)
In this thread I propose to discuss a noisy, perhaps prematurely overblown, but undoubtedly significant event in the field of IT technologies. An event that even hardened sceptics cannot ignore. Scientists, programmers, artists, entrepreneurs, workers. Everyone is watching, thinking or talking about
Hi all, I have the following error when market is closed I tried to fix placing the followng code at the beginning of the expert, but it doesn't work. void OnTick () { if ( SymbolInfoInteger ( Symbol (), SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE )== SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE_FULL ) { Could you help me? Thank you
Hello, I am learning to code and came across these 2 functions that calculate the optimal lot size for the order. I tried both of them however, they are both giving me a bigger than supposed lot size sometimes (e.g. returns a 1.5 lot size for a $1000 account, or a 2.94 lot size for a $10000 account)
I have a multi-currency EA that works very well in my local computer. However, when moving it to the MQL5 VPS, I get a warning saying " indicator is too slow, rewrite the indicator, please". Looking on the web over solutions to this problem I found several solutions like: 1. Disable news. 2. reduce
void OnTradeTransaction ( const MqlTradeTransaction &trans, const MqlTradeRequest &request, const MqlTradeResult &result) { if (trans.symbol!= Symbol ()) return ; if (trans.type != TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD ) { return ; }