General - page 28

Does anyone know a broker that has a demo account with the signals tab so signals from here can be used? Tried IC Markets, Global Prime and Tickmill so far but they don't seem to allow it on demo. Preferably one that's a ECN type demo (if possible)
Hello, This is regarding the mt5 reports, i have an account which shows dd of 7% on the risks tab when i open reports, my question is that is the drawdown calculated in time periods? For example my account has the risks chart in 2 hour time period, in my understanding, my account went into 3%
  Forex vs Poker  (159   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hi All, Forex vs Poker? This is my question. What is the different? Bongo
  History Quality  (2)
I am running Backtest on GBPUSD from 1st jan 2010 till 31dec 2023. And i have receiving history quality of 7% only.. tried using multiple pcs but still get the same 7%. Kindly guide me how to achieve 100%
Dear colleagues, good afternoon! Could anybody help me please with the report from an exposure tab issue: do you, by chance, know why there is a discrepancy in the equity data in the charts and in the figures above it? Is an info reflected in the chart with a delay? See marked with red in the
Is there a shortcut to enable/disable Trade History? Thank you
  My posts are gone  (25   1 2 3)
Hello Everyone, All my posts(blogs) about my product are gone now, even the post in which I shared my product demo version now goes to nowhere. https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/753252 Why is that? what can I do to get those pages back? Thanks
datetime itime[ 2 ]; itime[ 0 ]= iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_M15 , 0 ); itime[ 1 ]= TimeCurrent (); string name= "open" ; double iprice; iprice= iOpen ( _Symbol , PERIOD_M15 , 0 ); ObjectCreate ( _Symbol ,name, OBJ_TREND , 0 ,itime[ 0 ],iprice,itime[ 1 ],iprice); name= "high" ; iprice= iHigh ( _Symbol
There is already a topic about the fact that withdrawals are not possible via Paypal and currently the payment option Paypal has also disappeared. Who else is bothered by this and does anyone have any idea whether this problem will be solved
  Something interesting, old thread  (1271   1 2 3 4 5 ... 127 128)
Dear all, I would like to start this new thread cause I have some indicators that I paid for them and I want to share for free with you, all of you that for years share tons of ideas with me in this beautiful forum. I hope to encourage many users to do the same thing Best regards doc EDIT now the...
Hi all.Who know how to adjust the chart on mt5, help me How do I move the banlace bar down like before? I clicked on the wrong screen and now the chart order is messed up
I have an EA. It instructs: ● Set The Lot size 0,10 or 0,15 for each $100,000 ● Max Drawdown Expected 3% with this setting If I use 100 leverage, and I have 10K USD in the demo account, will I use 0.01 lot because it is 10% of 100.000 USD? Or with leverage it will be 10 times more? Thank
Hi all I need your help ti fix a problem on my signal. it's reporting the history from November 23 but I've started the account on May 23 any idea on how to fix? I add 2 s/s
When I go to Log into Trade Account per the Getting started documented (inside the MT5 Terminal app for Mac) The only server choice is the MT5 Demo account . I want to add a live trading account I have with Pocket Options. I have the server and login info from PO, but I cannot seem to add a new
does anyone know how to remove old accounts from desktop version of mt5
Hello! Could someone please assist me with the issue of making a $15 VPS rental payment? This has been an unresolved issue since 7.8.20 1. What payment method do you want to use? I tried all of my payment options with Paypal (4 cards and my bank account), but they all failed for some reason with
Hey all, I have tried searching for this but cannot seem to find an answer. I have made a python application that uses batch files and ini files to launch, monitor and then proceed with bulk testing various pairs using a single EA. Once these tests have completed I am able to review the data, filter
I've got no idea what this error is about. Here's the error message in full: <<unresolved extern variable 'xiDC2CLR'>> Here's the code in context: #property indicator_label4 "low_projection_line" #property indicator_type4 DRAW_SECTION #property indicator_color4 clrRed #property
Hi, I am looking to create a list symbols to save as a 'set' in MarketWatch (over 1000). I know how to add symbols and how to save a 'set' in MT5 but my broker has over 3000 symbols of which I only wish to scan and trade against 1000. Is there a way I can upload an excel file or a (*.set) file with
Hi guys, Does anyone know the function that can be used to know the slippage and executio speed? Many thanks
I run 5 MT4 instances on my VPS, yesterday i found some EAs running on the charts disappeared/uninstalled. Did this action is done by MT4
Hi i have made an ea and it has no errors but fails to send orders, could someone help me find out why //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| SMR HFT.mq5 | //| Copyright 2024, Your Company
  Loosing activation on MT5  (11   1 2)
I keep losing activation after updating MT5 and Helpdesk always say the same thing, that I have upgraded my hardware and they are not helping me. I use a dedicated server from forexvps and it has not been modified, windows doesn't update and server hasn't rebooted for months. Nothing changes on the
Today my anti-virus show a warning [Gen:Variant.Application.Bundler.Amonetize.124] about terminal.exe in the WebInstall folder. Is it the problem with only me? Or someone else has the same situation
Been trying to find something similiar to Tradingviews Stochastic RSI crossover arrows but for MT4/MT5. Anyone happen to know if there is one floating around but named differently
Hello, I reset my PC last week and reinstalled MetaTester5 and all my agents are shown connected and running but they have not been working. Its been several days and my other PC's have been working. Also, before resetting my PC they were working, although they would occasionally utilize 100% of my
Good Day, I'm having issues adding funds to my account due to phone number field not updated. When I try to add a phone number, I get an error, data write failed. I then created another account, only to experience the exact same issue. Can someone please advise? Thank you
The foreign exchange market is a vast and complex financial market involving various participants, each with different roles and influences. These include banks, institutional investors, retail traders, and others. The question is " how many lots i trade won't have an impact on market volatility
  imac  (2)
I just bought VPS from and it was debited from my bank, but I have a iMac and the file I downloaded is an exe file