General - page 25

Hello lovely people, I've subscribed to an MQL5 signal on the MT4 platform but it opens up older trades that I don't want opened. Even when I close them it reopens them (this only happens when they are in a loss/drawdown with the signal provider) Is there a way to stop this happening
Hello, I am using mt5 signals on demo account roboforex it was working fine but after update it is grayed out. Tried many other brokers the same thing. Maybe some one know why and white brocker support mql signals
Hello everyone, Recently, many prop firms are changing their platform. I'm having issues trying to uninstall a few MT5 terminals. I can't find the icon "Uninstall.exe" on the instalation folder and the app doesn't show under my "Installed apps" list on windows 11. The odd thing is this is only
  Need help  (1)
i create my bot and it does not appear signals what can i do
I tried to access an indicator that I had bought earlier from the Market place link, but it showed as unavailable. I think this means that either the author or Metaquotes removed it from the Marketplace - but I can still download and install it from the terminal. However, when I looked at the
Hi, I've had to update my PC. I've downloaded the MT4 setup but when I open it it shows me MT5. I have brought a MT4 product/extension that i still want to use. How do I revert back to MT4 please? Thanks
  GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD  (1024   1 2 3 4 5 ... 102 103)
Hi! Is it worth buying gold at 1130
I'm trying to make a MetaEditor 5/MQL5 EA code to be used in MT5. The command is to close buy orders w hen the stochastic (5,3,3) reaches or increased greater than 80. I am using the help of Chat GPT but I keep on getting the same errors: 'SELECT_BY_POS' - undeclared identifier 'OrderSelect' - wrong
I want to connect cTrader via the Python SDK. I'd be looking for a few methods written in Python to connect to CTrader, open/close trade, get_open_orders, cancel_order, update_tp/sl, get_open_positions - that kind of thing, I can provide the full list - there are 15 in total 13:34
Hi Friends, I registered MQL5 VPS that runs out today. I've tried several time to renew it, but no chance. This is the message i get. 1. "MQL5 payment error' Syntax fehler/Mistake." 2. MQL5 VPS payment error "Symbol ist undifiniert" Please help if you can. Thanks for the great help. Nillscash
I bought a expert advisor, week ago, and it s not what it shows in the test the developer tried to send me a different EA, to try to compensate the terrible EA I bought. But It s not what I was looking in the first place. So it s simple, I have been chatting with the developer, if the EA is not
I have been noticing one or two months ago that "matrix" is suggested in blue letters in MetaEditor like a data type but I had not seen anybody mention it on the forum and so it didn't strike me as something inherently useful. In the meanwhile there have been two version updates where MetaQuotes
Hi there, Apologies in advance for the novice questions. I'm using MT5 and have demo accounts set up. Can I run more than one trading/demo account in a single MT5? When I add a new demo account (for example, to test a new EA on a separate account and new charts), the EA will always load into the
no otp to number phone when i register as seller how to check? can not connect with support! tks
  Service Desk Bot  (3)
After I opened a topic this morning, I was advised by a moderator that I should speak to service desk instead. I read a lot of threads w.r.t. service desk but every time I end up with a bot, wanting to provide answers only to its list of predefined topics. Does anyone have an email address of
The system says You are going to pay for MQL5 services Confirm your payment But I only want to upload funds to my balance Thank you! It is the first time I upload funds in this way
Hi Guys, I'm interested in Signals here and from what I see I can't use specific lots size only base on mt4 settings. Is there another way to go around this and subcribe to a signal provider and use specific lot size of my choice
Hi everyone! Now I want to send to all the method to close all positions trade at time end of weekness. Detail as below: void OnTick () { if (close_end_of_week()) { Close_allpending(symbol_index, POSITION_TYPE_SELL ); Close_allpending(symbol_index, POSITION_TYPE_BUY );
I Provite Orginal Document But Show This SMS. Your application has been rejected Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency
Hi everyone Please if someone can help me with this highly frustrating problem. I have a custom ENUM declared like so: enum MA_TYPE {MA_TYPE_SMA, //SMA MA_TYPE_EMA, //EMA MA_TYPE_DEMA, //DEMA MA_TYPE_TEMA, //TEMA MA_TYPE_FRAMA, //FRAMA MA_TYPE_LWMA //LWMA }; My input parameters: input int
Hi, help pleeeeese problem is '' 6553993:failed to get logs [1001]connect failed '' .....and my purchased EA's today decided to say that i dont have a license and when trying to install again, not registering i have purchased them..Thanks Robin
hey communicty am facing weird problem i create new trader account and since i log on my mql5 acc from platform am not able to instal experts with i bought when am trying click install nothing happening any help pls
I found the below mentioned snippet somewhere online and am trying to use it inside `OnCaculate()` function to draw a horizontal line on, let's say the maximum value in last 5 minutes. int i; //let's assum it has a valid value for the highest value index if (! ObjectCreate ( 0 , "HLine" , OBJ_HLINE
I lost my password for my account on my MT5 platform, how can I recover
  VPS  (1)
Greeting. My questions is can i run 2 EA's on the same account using mt5 vps
I have an expert that executes orders based on external inputs from text file. Expert reads the file as intended and sends buy orders. However, sell orders don't work. What could be the problem? Auto trading is on and is set to both long and short. Important to say: expert advisor works normally on
I have trouble with sending web Request. Seems it doesn't sends JSON raw correctly though body. headers = "Content-Type: application/json\r" + "\n" +auth; json[ACCOUNT_NUMBER] = accountNumber; for ( int i= 0 ;i< 1 ;i++) { json[POSITION][i][P_OPEN_TIME] = TimeToString (position[i].ot);
I have a very simple but efficient scalping strategy. I dont want to talk to much about the strategy here, but if you can code an EA please contact me and i will demonstrate how the strategy work. If the code works as it should, the coder will get 75% of cut per sale
In the Symbol Property window, I am wondering what does the < 1/2 > stand for, as shown in pic
Hello, I wrote an expert that has no logic errors and works in the backtest. The execution speed limit in the code below runs with a delay of 3 to 5 candles. I would be grateful if someone could answer the following questions. According to the code and skin image given, is there a way to reduce