General - page 24

Greetings all. With what parameters should I build a PC to test ( optimise ) robot in MT4 and MT5. What should be paid attention to: CPU, memory, video card
I have failed to get verified for a seller profile, even though I have submitted everything as required, no edited pitcures, ID takes up over 50% of space, no cut corners etc. How do I resolve this
#property version "1.00" #define ND NormalizeDouble #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 5 #property indicator_plots 3 #property indicator_color1 clrDodgerBlue #property indicator_color2 clrDodgerBlue #property indicator_color3 clrDodgerBlue #property indicator_color4
I consult a Trading Forum in Indonesia I think that shares cracked EAs. I ABSOLUTELY NEVER use cracked EAs (this is not for me), let me be perfectly clear, but I noticed that EAs from the marketplace here get cracked this plummeted my trust in the encryption algorithm. I thought that using the Cloud
we all know there's a repetitive pattern in price changes based on the hour of trading day, which is an indicator of global forex markets sessions and their overlaps. but since there's 24 hours per day, and 120 hours per week, in each forex trading week, does it mean no matter the time settings of
i want to ask for a refund for all of the indicators and EA's i have bought. recently you have blocked prop firms including all brokers i have used and i can't even use your platform anymore so i want my $ back
I wanna enter a trade but I need to know my leverage to know if it'll be possible
Does anyone have a copy of the article that was published and now deleted with the title Avoiding Over-fitting in Trading Strategy (Part 2) Thanks Juan
Hi there , I would like to know how do we renew the VPS automatically? Do we need to just topup the account, will that automatically renew the VPS
I am having a hard time hiring a good competent developer . What tips should I be looking for im making dashboards and no one seems to be able to either fix what i have or make one that doesnt lag like crazy
Why don't I get all orders from signal
When tick data are downloaded and used to create a custom symbol , higher timeframes bars (M1, M2, M3, .... H4, D1, W1 etc...) are formed based on the tick data and their timings. tick data sources ask for an input of Time-Offset, to adjust the tick timestamps based on the user preference, or to
Hello lovely people, I've subscribed to an MQL5 signal on the MT4 platform but it opens up older trades that I don't want opened. Even when I close them it reopens them (this only happens when they are in a loss/drawdown with the signal provider) Is there a way to stop this happening
Hello, I am using mt5 signals on demo account roboforex it was working fine but after update it is grayed out. Tried many other brokers the same thing. Maybe some one know why and white brocker support mql signals
Hello everyone, Recently, many prop firms are changing their platform. I'm having issues trying to uninstall a few MT5 terminals. I can't find the icon "Uninstall.exe" on the instalation folder and the app doesn't show under my "Installed apps" list on windows 11. The odd thing is this is only
  Need help  (1)
i create my bot and it does not appear signals what can i do
I tried to access an indicator that I had bought earlier from the Market place link, but it showed as unavailable. I think this means that either the author or Metaquotes removed it from the Marketplace - but I can still download and install it from the terminal. However, when I looked at the
Hi, I've had to update my PC. I've downloaded the MT4 setup but when I open it it shows me MT5. I have brought a MT4 product/extension that i still want to use. How do I revert back to MT4 please? Thanks
  GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD  (1024   1 2 3 4 5 ... 102 103)
Hi! Is it worth buying gold at 1130
I'm trying to make a MetaEditor 5/MQL5 EA code to be used in MT5. The command is to close buy orders w hen the stochastic (5,3,3) reaches or increased greater than 80. I am using the help of Chat GPT but I keep on getting the same errors: 'SELECT_BY_POS' - undeclared identifier 'OrderSelect' - wrong
I want to connect cTrader via the Python SDK. I'd be looking for a few methods written in Python to connect to CTrader, open/close trade, get_open_orders, cancel_order, update_tp/sl, get_open_positions - that kind of thing, I can provide the full list - there are 15 in total 13:34
Hi Friends, I registered MQL5 VPS that runs out today. I've tried several time to renew it, but no chance. This is the message i get. 1. "MQL5 payment error' Syntax fehler/Mistake." 2. MQL5 VPS payment error "Symbol ist undifiniert" Please help if you can. Thanks for the great help. Nillscash
I bought a expert advisor, week ago, and it s not what it shows in the test the developer tried to send me a different EA, to try to compensate the terrible EA I bought. But It s not what I was looking in the first place. So it s simple, I have been chatting with the developer, if the EA is not
I have been noticing one or two months ago that "matrix" is suggested in blue letters in MetaEditor like a data type but I had not seen anybody mention it on the forum and so it didn't strike me as something inherently useful. In the meanwhile there have been two version updates where MetaQuotes
Hi there, Apologies in advance for the novice questions. I'm using MT5 and have demo accounts set up. Can I run more than one trading/demo account in a single MT5? When I add a new demo account (for example, to test a new EA on a separate account and new charts), the EA will always load into the
no otp to number phone when i register as seller how to check? can not connect with support! tks
  Service Desk Bot  (3)
After I opened a topic this morning, I was advised by a moderator that I should speak to service desk instead. I read a lot of threads w.r.t. service desk but every time I end up with a bot, wanting to provide answers only to its list of predefined topics. Does anyone have an email address of
The system says You are going to pay for MQL5 services Confirm your payment But I only want to upload funds to my balance Thank you! It is the first time I upload funds in this way
Hi Guys, I'm interested in Signals here and from what I see I can't use specific lots size only base on mt4 settings. Is there another way to go around this and subcribe to a signal provider and use specific lot size of my choice
Hi everyone! Now I want to send to all the method to close all positions trade at time end of weekness. Detail as below: void OnTick () { if (close_end_of_week()) { Close_allpending(symbol_index, POSITION_TYPE_SELL ); Close_allpending(symbol_index, POSITION_TYPE_BUY );