General - page 21

Hello, I reset my PC last week and reinstalled MetaTester5 and all my agents are shown connected and running but they have not been working. Its been several days and my other PC's have been working. Also, before resetting my PC they were working, although they would occasionally utilize 100% of my
Good Day, I'm having issues adding funds to my account due to phone number field not updated. When I try to add a phone number, I get an error, data write failed. I then created another account, only to experience the exact same issue. Can someone please advise? Thank you
The foreign exchange market is a vast and complex financial market involving various participants, each with different roles and influences. These include banks, institutional investors, retail traders, and others. The question is " how many lots i trade won't have an impact on market volatility
  imac  (2)
I just bought VPS from and it was debited from my bank, but I have a iMac and the file I downloaded is an exe file
the CALENDAR_TIMEMODE_TENTATIVE means that at any point in the day a news event may occur . When that happens (after the event occurs) , does the TIMEMODE member change to a date time (CALENDAR_TIMEMODE_DATETIME)? or does it stay as tentative and the time is also updated ? to simplify , should we
Hello there, When I open a chart and activate "One-click trading".... how can I change the defailt from 0.01 to e.g. 0.05? Br, Patrick
how to contact customer service? thank You
Hello! Is it any chance that in the future updates of metatrader to add more timeframes ( seconds timeframes )? Since there are already EA's that do that, why not updating the platform> Thanks
Hey guys, so i did research on how to accomplish this and saw some posts in the forum but for the case where color changes with each candle no line appear I guess it's because I set 2 buffers with different colors. even indices are filled in one buffer and od buffers are filled in one. In data
hello ,, any one can know any way to resume optimzation test if change period ? ,, i can pay for that as job
I had to go to my laptop in order to post this. I tried to send an email to info@metaquotes.net, but it is not a good email address. I don't know where else to turn, so I am asking if the people here can help. Here is the email I tried to send to Metaquotes. Dear Metaquotes.net, I am a trader who
  MT5 crashes while launching.  (15   1 2)
After macOS upgrade to version 12.3 on a 2017 15-inch MacBook pro, MT5 crashes while launching. Any solutions out there to fix this? Below is the crash report: ------------------------------------- Translated Report (Full Report Below) ------------------------------------- Process: MetaTrader
I have no idea whether or not I'm posting in the correct place. Please help. Thanks. -------------------------------------------------------- I deleted all old terminal>alerts in MT4. Did a reboot of my system due to Norton update computer rebooted results: Terminal>trade data and Terminal>account
Hi All can i copy more than one signal over the same account and the same VPS please advise me regards Ali
Hello. I would like to be able to aggregate my positions when I have more than one on the same asset so that I can see the unit cost price. Is this something you plan to develop on the web and mobile app? Thank you
What are the lists of news events that can bring big price strikes and high volatility in the forex market? I personally know two events: NFP and FOMC, which have high volatility
Does anyone know why MT5 language editor won`t open and just freezes mt5
Hello everyone, have a nice day! I'd be happy if someone could explain my question: When is a freelance project considered overdue? If the customer is offline and does not confirm "Demonstration" until the deadline, will it be considered "overdue"? Thanks a lot
I have tried uploading an update of my EA, over 24 hours is still processing, please i need help on how to cancel it
Hi there, I have just installed a new EA to demo. It looks like all is okay, however, one of the three currency pairs is in RED instead of white in the EA symbols chart. Could anyone assist in understanding if this is an error that I need to fix? Thanks
hi, i Don't know how i can valid my phone number in edit profil. there is Nothing to validate. When i change page, the phone number is not longer there. i need help because without that i can't validate my transaction. thank you
[Deleted]
Have to sign up for a seller account and can't find SMS
Posing this question because I recently experienced an usual Slippage with this broker during news event. My SL got missed by almost 1026+ pips and I got a margin call. I emailed them and this is what they had to say about the same : " The difference between the buy- stop level set ( 2029.481 ) and
Hi, Recently noticed that the MT4 and MT5 appicaiton removed the signal tab, hese the ability to use signals on demo accounts. Why? this is a huge deal to me as it ruins my whole stragegie. is there a way to fix this? Thank you! Regards, Alex
  Back testing  (4)
How do I read a back test on my program, I know it's profitable but I don't know how profitable, there are small squares on the graph, how do I proceed
Hi guys, I am an upcoming developer. I coded an ea and implemented TP based on bars count but what I noticed is that at certain point the ea gets detached from the chart even when I re-attach it. When I check the expert tab for the bug I saw it quoting array out of range line 394 and at times 399
it's not enough to be able to code well and have a lot of projects done you have to be able to convince the potential costumer with your words to choose you over the other DEVS that have applied for the same job as you here is a list of a simple do and don't when you apply for a job most important
Metaeditor seems to have a bug where it freezes with some specific autocomplete suggestions. In my case, whenever I added a function call with one parameter (exactly one parameter, not more) and pressed "t" (or "w" to a lesser extent) that caused metaeditor to freeze indefinitely (at least I had it
Hi ALL, Sorry to Bother u guys, i bought the EA in mql5 Market, but the Developer is no longer reply anymore, int getSignal() { double Amin = rsi( 1 )-rsi( 2 ); double Bmin = rsi( 3 )-rsi( 4 ); double Cmin = rsi( 5 )-rsi( 6 ); if (Amin< 0.0001 &&( iRSI ( NULL , PERIOD_H1 , 14