General - page 2

THE CASE DESCRIPTION I am running a lot of MT5 instances on one PC in order to test all the EAs on demo accounts before they go live. Because I need more than one instance of MT5 terminal on one PC, I am running them in portable mode. I have noticed also, that the newer versions of MT5 are
All lessons of Codersguru: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175653 Mql - Metatrader Development Course | www.metatrader.info https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172885 All Codersguru lessons + questions/replies and so on are on this section Metatrader 4 mql 4 - Development course - Forex-TSD Book: https...
Would like to discuss a challenge I've been facing since 2004 (MT3 at that time). As we all know EAs rely heavily on consistent and reliable market data to perform optimally. However, in the real world, sometimes we face data gaps and anomalies (let alone spread spikes and broker-server
Hi all, I have a problem with an indicator that generates a custom Symbol. When I apply the indicator on a chart, in some cases I have the attached error. Could you explain what kind of errori is it? I didn’t find discussions or articles about it. Thank you
Hy guys, please help me the following issue. I researched for many hours already and cannot fix this issue. mq4 file: #include <TEST.mqh> // Input parameters input int variable1 = 10; input double variable2 = 20; No warning when I only compile the mq4 file(where I also use these variables) but when
Hello everybody! I would like to know if it is possible to make a panel stay on top of each and every other graph window that is created, In other words, it always stays on top of everything in the metatrader, or at least that when switching chart windows this panel does not minimize... Below is an
Hello, I provide shared IP VPS services for Forex in Laos and have found that my server is blocked from accessing mql5.com, with the cause unknown, making it impossible to install mt4/mt5. Naturally, this affects all VPSs on my server. I need to change the internet ip for my clients I would like to
  Thank you, William Roeder!  (34   1 2 3 4)
I feel that this needs to be said, even if I am the only one to think this way. Many have criticised @William Roeder because of his posts appearing to seem somewhat cold-hearted or even rude. His posts are certainly unforgiving. But one cannot deny the value of his posts and the effort and
According to manual/release note using CopyRates with COPY_TICKS_VERTICAL flag should create same matrix as transposed matrix without flag: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| bug_verticalcopy.mq5 | //|
Good day to all, I am wondering if there is a way to capture the indicator data (ie. buffers) from the data window using python? a function similar to CopyRates()
Hello, The phone verification is completely broken on the website and I cannot register as a seller , moreover it's impossibile to contact their support becuase they only provide chat support which is absolutely useless.. I cannot register, I cannot open a ticket.. I hope I can open at least this
Hi All, Is there anyway to increase the font size on the Equidistant channel. The one that appears when you are dragging to set parameters.. The older I get, the harder it is to read :( Thx
When opening a chart window in MT5, a 1-hour time period chart will be opened by default. I want to directly open a chart window with a time period of week. Where do I need to set it
I'm curious to hear from experienced traders and signal providers : what strategies have you found most effective for promoting your trading signals? Are there specific platforms or channels that have yielded notable results? Any insights, tips, or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Looking
MetaQuotes has launched new MQL5.community information channels on Facebook, X.com (Twitter), and Telegram. These channels provide daily publications of relevant technical materials from the MQL5.com Articles and CodeBase sections. They are designed to promptly update developers on algorithmic
  errors 2  (2)
as you can see the system is not user friendly added pictures and locked up. all i need to do is contact vendor for program im renting to get direction. mql5 will not let me navigate to a place to send message for help. technical problems need to contact author of program I'm renting to get
  Indonesian Member  (5982   1 2 3 4 5 ... 598 599)
I want to know how many people from Indonesia is joining this forum. If you're from Indonesia, please comment this topic..Thank you..
Hi, I want to know the reason of why this EA can’t buy and sell automatically? what the problem is ? it there any solution for it? if someone know please help, I have no one to get help from and really unable to hire freelancer to solve my issues. I post this issue multiple time but no one helped
Hi again, I have a problem my EA program does not buy and sell automatically when I backtest it , I can’t recognize what the problem is that this code can’t buy and sell , if anyone know , help me please. Here is the code : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
I would like to display data on the chart in several lines. How could I do it without defining a new object for every line? I tried the following: ObjectSetString(0,"InfoTable",OBJPROP_TEXT,"First line\r\nSecond line\r\nThird line"); ...but it displays the string in one line. I've tried both...
Hi All, What is the reason of " Product restore prohibited'. My product was hidden, can I reupload the product? Thanks
I have already balance check, min and max lot size check before opening trade, but i am still getting this problem, any one who knows how to solve this
Hi, I have an expert advisor to buy and sell the EURUSD pair. I also have a custom indicator. Both use the same exact logic to BUY and SELL. However, the expert advisor does not produce the BUY and SELL signals in the position in the same position as the custom indicator. The custom indicator
Hi Traders, I'm having a problem on the MT5 terminal, in particular on the gold chart. All my market orders start with an automatic trailing stop loss even when 'points' is set to '0' and 'Trailing SL' is set to 'none'. This happen on any new gold chart that I open. At the moment I have two position
I am writing an EA that works based on ranges, I need to export 3 boolean variable values at predefined times to predict the next variable values preferably to a CSV to be able to create a model to predict the next variables. I researched a bit and cant find a way to export my own data while all i
Trying to verify my phone number as a seller no text messages being received via SMS also no verification number is being sent through telegram. Telegram states there is no MQL5 code for the phone number +178**5****18. This is the third day in a row I have tried to verify
Hello Dear Admin I want to upload new update for one of my products. I know how to develop an EA to pass automatic validation , I did it in first version but in new update you auto validation don't pass it. this is the error: test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there...
The best strategy currently For those with experience, I am a beginner and intermediate data requirements programmer using SQL Server and ASP. network What are its best specifications? With my thanks and appreciation to you
  error code  (2)
Hi, I would like to know how to fix an error that tells me: can't open "MT5_Timeseries.mqh" file for read (5)
  MT5 History Quality only 48%  (12   1 2)
Hi folks, So tonight I decided to do some back testing and optimisation of one of my EA's. I've been working on this one for a few weeks now Up until tonight I had always got 100% History Quality with my tick data when back testing, however for some reason tonight I only got 48% history quality This