General - page 19

Hello! I'm still a beginner so I don't really understand why this script doesn't work in all time periods? It only does what it needs to in 1H and 4H. (It is a simple program for marking peaks.) Thanks in advance. int OnInit () { //--- set global variables min_hgt = int (InpMinHeight < 1 ? 1
Hello i got sometimes indicators that don't display what they should display properly. For instance: on another MT4 (the indi is in the attachement): sometimes i got nothing displayed at all ! it should display drawings all the time as shown here : i tried to "debug" the problem and here is what i...
Using my EA which runs multicurrency, re-running same optimisation or even same test will randomly result with slight variation in results once or twice in 10 times. I can sometimes repeat several times in a row, same result comes, then suddenly i repeat again and slightly different result. When i
Hello Everybody, Im trading with EA, but want to show it as Trade Placed by Manual. Like When we placed Cursor on Open or Closed trade It have to Show Trade Placed by Manual. Is it Possible...? Because somewhere I see this, but Tried but, I cant succeed. If anyone knows, Please help...
I was looking for a lot size calculator which could calculate the maximum lot size allowed for my account based on my account leverage. Previously, I could only seem to find lot size calculators which would calculate what lots are left to use based on already having an active trading position with a
Hi, How do I enable/disable other users to add me to groups and channels on mql5
Hi , I am trying to send notifications to my android , I logged in to my account in the device but there is no MQID. why id is null and how can I fix it , I logged into mql5.com account and my Meta-trader demo account , and they are working ok, i have decent internet connection I received emails in
  Help with a VPS  (10)
I bought a VPS in the meta trader platform, am confused how it works, I was expecting to log in like all other VPS providers I have used in the past but I was surprised to stay on my PC and just have to perform some sort of migration which I have done, but am confused, does it mean when I perform
What is the best way to extend rectangles on mql5? Thank you
Can i get any Free Tutorial for Forex Trading ? I am new in Forex trading
Does the metaquotes demo account enable a way to add DJI or US30 to demo account? Its not available by default
I bought a Vhost and it does not work. It does not run the ex5 file, and this has been reported by several people I know, with the same problem. At the moment I cannot use the service. In any case the error is on the server side. Check and fix please. VHOST data : MQL5 New York NY4 31: 6559371
In the process of making an automated trading bot, code successfully runs but doesn't place and trades after stating new candle founds, I need help with improving the strategy and code. Thank you in advance
looking for a bot thattrade for me im new to this please
Hi I am currently starting out my journey with MetaTrader Wanted to know which Broker account would be the easiest for a beginner and their merits and demerits
I am not able to open mql5 website on my pc. I can open in my other pc on same internet connection and also can open in mobile. I tried all possible ways, dns ip change, router switch off and on , EVEN I FORMATTED MY PC. I COME TO CONCLUSION MY HARDWARE IP BLOCKED BY MQL5 SERVER. MAY I GET HELP
I was searching and couldn't find, so here's my version. Simply move mouse where you want wingding and press 1-5. It will create the wingding at mouse location. Good for quickly marking up charts. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator
I have sent this request to the service desk. However they have said this is a Non-Financial issue. I have a suggestion. We Sellers of EAs, Indicators and Signals, should be able to set our own discount codes, so that we can also identify which influencer has created the sales lead to our product
Money Value Concept BreakEven EA. - Can You Code? ---------------------------------------------- The MVBB Robot idea is very simple. BE Based in Money not Pips or Points. The Ea must Scan for all running trades in profit zone (does not matter magic number). After it found's an order, the EA must
Hello guys, I noticed that my hosting server location was changed in the VPS and the Ping now is 5.79 (London LD4 19). is there a way to make it faster or change the hosting server location? because I am unable to change it in the MQL5 website. And I think 5.79 Ping is slow as a rented VPS. thanks
In the next beta we have released the ability to compile MQL5 programmes using the extended set of instructions AVX / AVX2 + FMA3 / AVX512 + FMA3. They allow you to generate more efficient and faster code. You can configure both general settings for single programmes and personal settings for
  How to contact MQL5 team  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi, I try to post a long message through your chat but we can post long message, we are limited at 30 words... what is the email address to send to you a long message? Some MT4 sellers offer bonus atfer purchase of their EA in exchange of positive reviews and it's not acceptable
As you're probably aware, prop firms are not allowing US traders to use MT4/5, and are switching to DX. I need a trade copier that can run an EA on MT5 and copy trades to DX. If you know of one that exists, let me know. Thanks
im not sure whats up, i formatted my computer last week, and now i cant get the agents to connect to the cloud.... CS 0 13:17:20.605 Startup access rights to common directory successfully checked CS 0 13:17:20.607 Startup service start initialized CS 0 13:17:20.607 Startup
My DLL specifically constructs strings for my MQL5 code (eg UTF16, null terminated, on the heap). As far as I understood, metatrader will then automatically copy this string for the EA to use. The problem now is that the specifically constructed string still lies somewhere in memory, causing a
Hi All, Hope you are all well. I've gone through some of the topics here to find a few suggestions to solve this problem which I'm sure many have come across. I'm finding that converting a symbol's profit currency to account currency is way more difficult than expected to be. I've come across a
Hey Guys, Just throwing this out there? I'm trying to test my manual strategy out and my understanding is that with Metatrader (I use 5), there are very limited options to do it; and maybe it's my lack of knowledge too. I want to go back in time, in my chart and trade it as if it were real time with
Does anyone know a broker that has a demo account with the signals tab so signals from here can be used? Tried IC Markets, Global Prime and Tickmill so far but they don't seem to allow it on demo. Preferably one that's a ECN type demo (if possible)
Hello, This is regarding the mt5 reports, i have an account which shows dd of 7% on the risks tab when i open reports, my question is that is the drawdown calculated in time periods? For example my account has the risks chart in 2 hour time period, in my understanding, my account went into 3%
  Forex vs Poker  (159   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hi All, Forex vs Poker? This is my question. What is the different? Bongo