General - page 17

When I double click on an existing order or right click and then select "modify or delete", NOTHING pops up. Anyone experienced this before
Hi, I installed MT5 on my Mac intel version, and it's opening as wine64 instead of Metatrader 5 and uses 70% of my cpu. It used to open as Metatrader 5 and work fine before I updated my MacOS. Anyone else having the same problem
  Installation is failed  (27   1 2 3)
I got the following error message when trying to update a paid for EA on my live VPS. Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks
Hello, how can I fix this? -Matt
I prefer to work with minimal distraction. One thing that works for me is to theme Windows with the classic, more minimal skin. There were too many problems with MT4 which forced me back to normal theme. MT5 I hope will let me somehow work into using permanently the Windows theme I create. While I...
Hello, I have this simple code: string name = ( string ) iTime ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1 , 0 ); ObjectCreate ( NULL , name, OBJ_RECTANGLE , 0 ,zone.ZoneTimeStart,zone.ZoneHigh,zone.ZoneTimeEnd,zone.ZoneLow); ObjectSetInteger ( NULL , name, OBJPROP_CORNER , 0 ); ObjectSetInteger ( NULL
Hi, I just installed the updated MT5 on my Mac M1 Pro, and it seems not right. The app is running slow, lagging, and opening as wine64 instead of Metatrader 5. I have my friend with same device and it is working fine, also running as Metatrader 5. Is there any solution for this
hi guys i need your help. i have to admit that for me the mql5 is something really hard to understand. for this reason i found some code on this forum and i tried to adapt it to my needs with the help of chatgpt.. but it was really frustrated. so, for this reason i'm writing now for ask your help
  VPS  (2)
Is there a way to get access to MT4 VPS from metaquotes ?! all I could find is MT5
  Login failure  (1)
I have requested new password. It was sent to me along with my login details but this does not work. I have tried to login with trading account number but with the same outcome. What shall I do? Can anyone help me please? Dorota
Hi everyone,I recently find a bug with the terminal navigator.While i made some implementation to the scripts or ea by editor,like adding or deleting files.The list in terminal navigator didn't synchronize with the list in editors even i refreshed or reopened the terminal navigator/editor.Is
I'm unable to purchase anything. I do not have the Buy button for an option. Please help
Hello, I'm making a post here as a last resort. I'm trying to get my EAs to work with CSV files(read/write). I've copied code examples and tried to write my own code but after several hours of trouble, there's still no success. The best I've been able to do is get past error messages, but my code
I don't know what's going wrong. I uploaded my proof of ID and took the REAL selfie for the verification, but after that, I received the msg that shown my application has been rejected even I have correctly filled the required data, the Verified User status could not be granted. All the data that I
I calling an indicator in my EA using iCustom, and the indicator has an input parameter . How can back-test the EA using different input values of the indicator's input parameter... Of course I can set a default value and compile the indicator with different default input values. But, I don't want
  Errors, bugs, questions  (31878   1 2 3 4 5 ... 3187 3188)
Error after the CopyClose command #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> double Arr1[],Arr2[]; int OnInit () { ArraySetAsSeries (Arr1,true); ArraySetAsSeries (Arr2,true); return ( 0 ); } void OnTick () { CopyClose ( "EURUSD" , PERIOD_CURRENT , 0 , 50 , Arr1); //CopyClose("GBPUSD",PERIOD_CURRENT
On android MT5 app, please add option to "lock" drawing objects on chart, so that they can't be moved by touch/drag. Thank you
I cant download my purchases, I can log into my account from google but when I tried to login to download my purchased through the MT4 it says my password is incorrect
Hello to all, I have a rather basic question to ask... I know that to calculate the position size you have to use the formula: Lots= Risk Capital/( Stop Loss * Pip Value) or Pip Value = (1 pip * Lot size)/ exchange rate. In view of these two formulas, I wonder first of all in relation to the risk
Hi All, I'm new to the platform, so hello to everyone! I have just signed myself up for a new auto trading called MAX NoLimit, which I'm really excited about. My question is this. every trade it makes, it only uses 0.01 lot size. This gives makes my profits in the cents, which I would like to
How to make $1,000,000 off algorithmic trading? Use MQL5.com services! Hi everyone! This is EA trading as method that breakout range H1. Summary Function: 1. Have trailling stop 2. have MA filter before trading. 3. Using fix lot not auto lot size. 4. Draw line support and resistance line. 5. Only
Hello every one, How I can create a bitmap label but use at as an Edit box or Lebel text object. I noticed that, some products use bitmap label instead of EDIT, BUTTON and LABEL objects and it help to speed up in MT5. But I don't know how to do that, is there anyone who can suggest any ideas for
  Ask for help  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I uploaded EA for sale but there was an error warning that test on EURUSD, H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD, H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck, M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck, Daily there are no trading operations How do I fix it
I am trying to verify my cell number so that I can load some funds. However, when selecting SMS, I don't receive it and when selecting Telegram Bot it reply with "There is no MQL5 Code for the phone number +27xxxxxxxxx" while counting down. Not sure what I am doing wrong because it looks straight
Hi friends, When I buy a indicator from the marketplace and go install it, the MQL5 site asks me to open my metatrader on my computer. But I have 3 metatrader installed here (one for each broker that I used, for different markets). The MQL5 website dos not allow me to select which metatrader to
Twice it has happened now, copied two different signals (MT5) that deal mainly or include XAUUSD deals, and my broker, Vantage, presents these trades as GOLD=Berrick Gold Corporation into my brokerage accounts. So the trades instead of XAUUSD (Gold USD) they are in a company's stock, that happens to
  Forecast and levels for NZD  (219   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
NZD/USD April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging within Ichimoku cloud for direction  W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud for the ranging market condition within the following support/resistance levels: 38.2% Fibo level at 0.7163 located in the beginning of the bullish trend to be resumed, and, 0...
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Thursday, January 18, 2024. The new version provides the ability to save trading reports as HTML and PDF files. With this option, you can easily share your trading achievements with colleagues and investors. Another innovation enables the saving
  I can't login to MQL5 community on MT5  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello. I have some issue. I can't login to MQL5 community on MT5. (WIN10) this logs  2019.08.21 23:49:49.576 MQL5.community authorization failed 2019.08.21 23:49:51.806 MQL5 Market failed to get list of user products (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [401:...