General - page 16

Can anyone help, I'm looking to rent a vps to run an EA. When I try to use the vps from mql they refer me to download MT5 when I want to use it for MT4. If I rent the vps from an MT5 account, can I also run MT4 accounts on the VPS
Is the dema indicator not available on MT5 mobile or are there extra steps needed to be able to use it
Good morning I have a problem that doesn't help me write my code. Here is a test code which reproduces the problem on my side it will just display in Comment() the choice of user input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES g_TimeFrameInp = PERIOD_D1 ; and display the current outstanding value selected on the
Hi everybody :) I would like to invoke the 'common' tab of an EA via MQL5 code and change the state of an individual EA's algorithmic trading ability, i.o.w set it to enabled or disabled. I have seen someone posted a solution for MQL4 in the past but I was hoping that someone could guide me to do
Can you use forex robots on demo account from MT5 or other forex I opened several demo accounts on different forex and when I login it shows me 0 money and on that forex I have $1000
As you can see, my MQL5 can't get chart even though I changed accounts, update to the latest version... And it happens in every pair. I'm using Windows 11 dev. The price at the market watch is still showing correctly, but the chart is not. Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem
  DD Tracker  (3)
Good morning... Do you happen to know if there is a DD tracker for MT5? I have an excellent one for MT4... but need one for MT5. Any ideas? Br, Patrick
Hello all I noticed that you cant change vps host location manually anymore. Am i missing something? im stuck on a location from a previous account from when i moved broker. does anyone have a way to change default host location? or do i need to delete the vps and start over? can i even pick my
Hello, my withdrawal function has been blocked about a month ago: Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till
[Deleted]
There is StringToInteget function having long as return type. What about ulong? Tickets have ulong type. Assume I need to store a ticket as the string then load it and convert back to ulong. How to do? MQL5 has not StringToUlong function
Hi, i got a Problem with validation on market here with my EXpert Advisor this is the Problem ; invalid lots amount for OrderSend function The EA IS RUNNING ON Mt4 without Problems. But Validation on Market here dont works. Can anyone help me? here is the code
Not receiving the confirmation code to mobile device to confirm changes are made by profile owner. Good day, i am not receiving the code send to my mobile to confirm my identity when i am adding an MetaQuotes ID to my profile
Hello please if any one can help me i want to run MT5 Crosshair instead of cursor,How can i do that,Or any indicator or code
  renting a VPS  (2)
Can anyone tell me how many accounts/platforms can be hosted on a VPS? I have 3 Live accounts that i want to transfer from my computer to a VPS but i can't find info about this in the migration info and the bot is very limited Any help is appreciated
Hi everyone, I am currently coding an EA around news trading. My aim is to trade around given news such as the US GDP values annoucement for example. To do so, I check the calendar and compare the event IDs of the day with the ones I stored in an array. However, my problem is not on the code itself
Hi team I have this message when I try to place a trade with MT4 Trade Assistant: "Trade by symbol is disabled by the trading server" I still can place a trade for the same Symbol manually... Never had this problem before with the trade assistant. How can I fix this? thanks Adam
Hello support, I consider to subscribe to following signal, but it is not possible: <link to the signal was deleted by moderator> The signal provider has already reduced the laverage to 1:100, but it is still not available for copy user. Why is it so
Getting problem with both Mt4 and Mt5, when i have installed it in new operting system. The arrow in the indicators are showing in form of a box, please help with a solution
One of the EA's I use uses grid trading. Recently it closed all trades excluding one. It is relatively in a large drawdown. Why did not it close? Same EA on 10K and 5K accounts closed all trades. But in the 200K trade it did not close. I changed the magic number. Can it be because of that? Attached
When I double click on an existing order or right click and then select "modify or delete", NOTHING pops up. Anyone experienced this before
Hi, I installed MT5 on my Mac intel version, and it's opening as wine64 instead of Metatrader 5 and uses 70% of my cpu. It used to open as Metatrader 5 and work fine before I updated my MacOS. Anyone else having the same problem
  Installation is failed  (27   1 2 3)
I got the following error message when trying to update a paid for EA on my live VPS. Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks
Hello, how can I fix this? -Matt
I prefer to work with minimal distraction. One thing that works for me is to theme Windows with the classic, more minimal skin. There were too many problems with MT4 which forced me back to normal theme. MT5 I hope will let me somehow work into using permanently the Windows theme I create. While I...
Hello, I have this simple code: string name = ( string ) iTime ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1 , 0 ); ObjectCreate ( NULL , name, OBJ_RECTANGLE , 0 ,zone.ZoneTimeStart,zone.ZoneHigh,zone.ZoneTimeEnd,zone.ZoneLow); ObjectSetInteger ( NULL , name, OBJPROP_CORNER , 0 ); ObjectSetInteger ( NULL
Hi, I just installed the updated MT5 on my Mac M1 Pro, and it seems not right. The app is running slow, lagging, and opening as wine64 instead of Metatrader 5. I have my friend with same device and it is working fine, also running as Metatrader 5. Is there any solution for this
hi guys i need your help. i have to admit that for me the mql5 is something really hard to understand. for this reason i found some code on this forum and i tried to adapt it to my needs with the help of chatgpt.. but it was really frustrated. so, for this reason i'm writing now for ask your help
  VPS  (2)
Is there a way to get access to MT4 VPS from metaquotes ?! all I could find is MT5
  Login failure  (1)
I have requested new password. It was sent to me along with my login details but this does not work. I have tried to login with trading account number but with the same outcome. What shall I do? Can anyone help me please? Dorota
Hi everyone,I recently find a bug with the terminal navigator.While i made some implementation to the scripts or ea by editor,like adding or deleting files.The list in terminal navigator didn't synchronize with the list in editors even i refreshed or reopened the terminal navigator/editor.Is