General - page 60

I wanted to know your opinion on the ideal trading capital to start forex trading, one that would enable you to effectively execute your trading strategy
I would like to know if this possible, thank you.
Hello everyone, how can I give numbers (long, double, int) a specific format, e.g. always 2, 3 or 4 decimal places and a thousand separator. Is there a command for this or do I have to build a small function for this? With the second one, I'm always afraid that I'll use up too much program running
I can't embed hyperlink Scroll in a mql5.com blog post I am writing. I want to make navigation easier, for my readers. I usually do it like this, is there another way on mql5.com < a href= "#scroll" > Go to Title </ a > < div > < h1 id= "scroll" > Title </ h1 > </ div > I want it to be like this
I'm a novice in MQL5, and I'm trying to add an EMA as a filter to an indicator. I want this indicator to only give buy alerts when the price closes above the EMA and sell alerts when the price is below the EMA. To achieve this, I'm trying to merge the code from two different indicators. Here's my
Hello friends, I've been trying to publish a gif image on screenshots of my product, when the upload is complete I can see the animated image, however when I click on the button "save" the mql5 save as an static image even though is a gif. Are you having the same error as me? How can I solve that
Can you still use your PC while running MetaTester 5 Strategy Tester? Thank you in advance
Please identify the best trading bot of this month
I want to downgrade my metatrader 5 terminal because i have an expert advisor that only works on earlier build. The thing is when i replace the terminal64.exe and try to start it nothing happens. It works fine on my laptop and the terminal starts as i should but on my station and my vps its not
I have made a Python Django API model. I am trying hard for the last few weeks to read the JSON object using Webrequest but I am getting error 4029 Invalid array. Previously I had connected Telegram with MT5 using the Webrequest and it worked. But it is not working for Django. I run the Django API
hi I am trying to run Meta Trader 5 on my 64bit Windows 7 Laptop and after installing I am getting a advapi32.dll error!! The dll file is available in my Windows. Someone told me that you should install Windows 10. I downloaded the portable version of the mt5 program, but after updating the program
I check many site :2023-11-3 14:30 Non-Farm Employment Change 150K 178K 297K but you soft is Nonfarm Payrolls150 K -8 K 297 K make my EA loss money
  Signal is lost  (4)
Hi, Can you help to connect my account with the signal where I subscribe
Good morning I unsubscribe from this channel all the time, and all the time its owner who I cannot identify to tell him that I am not at all interested in his channel, keeps resubscribing me!!! But how can you stop being bothered by your channel? If we could do something for me that would be cool
Ok so today i went to withdrawal 1.31cents and i did it but than it said to wait couple mins like it have always said. But when i go back to the page it says verified user status and earned money required??? Is this a new thing we have to do now to get our money??? It has always work before with
hello I started to receive this message from MT4, it appears in the journal and it doesn't let me test EAs. "2023.11.06 01:41:39.346 Tester: cannot load Experts\Test\Mehrdad_method (2)" Would you please help me and explain me how the issue could be solved? Thanks a lot
For me, the margin level is the most important indicator when I am testing a strategy on a live or demo account. It allows me to see how far I am from a stop out, and if the depoist was enough. I wish I could see a graph of the margin level on the live account report. I searched in the market and
Many people don't realize how important Level 2 is in trading, especially in day trading. You can have a best strategy, back test it, but it will never be accurate as Level 2 signals. In addition to that, when you add signals from Level 2 and the Tape, you will manage to find best entries and exits
I think I found a bug, or at least a strange behavior, occurring when I choose to use in the Settings form of the Strategy Tester window a currency different from my account currency. I have an EUR account, and if I choose to use USD as currency in the Strategy Tester, I see that this information is
Since the latest builds, at least since 3802 of MT5, the commandline execution of MetaEditor does not work proper anymore. The MetaEditor.exe can be executed with the parameter of the file to be opened in the editor. When the editor is already opened and the specific file is also already opened, the
Hello, I want to open a transaction in the demo account, it gives this message on Bitcoin - only position closing is allowed
I have the following code... From the Main Program I am trying to call a function which would populate variable and arrays which I can use later in order to close specific orders. I need some help, since I keep getting the " array out of range " error. My purpose is to go once through all the
Strategy Tester version 5.0 build 4040. Errors of limit orders processing. Testing mode all ticks, market ticks. The problem is as follows. My Expert Advisor places a limit order to sell or buy. I found that the orders are not triggering correctly. The orders are triggered when the bid crosses in
Hi dear friends, I wrote a python script, as far as I know , this kind of script gets some data as input like from_date to to_date. suppose I want analyses some data between two dates, It will work correctly . Just I have some question : 1.How can I import my script into Metatrader 5 2.for instance
Hello, manually importing every week updated data into MT5 Custom Symbols is quite time consuming. Would be possible, with an EA or utility or anything that can automate this, to massive import data into MT5 from my .csv files? (bars AND ticks)
Hi. I needed direction or suggestion to build Simple EA. The EA I need is for following Scenario: Suppose I have two MT5 in same pc with different broker account login in both. I want to Run EA on both accounts and EAs will keep monitoring positions I opened manually. When due to stop out, the
Hey, Stucked with this for couple hours, Just trying to figure out how I can turn Magic number column on in strategy tester visual mode. I can see this column in MT5 column. Please see this attached screenshot 'magic-number-column-shows-on-mt5-toolbox.png'. But in strategy tester visual mode, the
  New at forex trading  (19   1 2)
Hi, I have trade som at my demo account, and want to go real... If i deposit 500-1000 usd / euro on what leverage should I start at ? whats the best brooker for a small trader ? I have understad not using more than 2 % of deposited money is the way to go, money wise ... I live in sweden and, wounder...
I understand that you can trade options in Metatrader 5, but can Expert Advisors be used on options in the same way they can be used on other instruments? I searched but couldn't find any info. Any help is appreciated
Dear Members I am running a strategy in Tester and come across a situation where the stop loss hit was triggered and yet the price never reached that price level. The attached screen shot will explain it better. Any clues why this is happening