General - page 33

looking to change from my real name to my business name can this be done
Hello, I need your help How do I cancel my subscription? I'd like to create my own signal to sell. Thanks
Hi all, I've subscribed to a signals provider, and trades are being placed correctly in my MT4. However, whenever the providers adds a TP/SL, it does not get set in my MT4. All other trades are synched and open/close when the provider opens/closes. This is the Error I'm getting: 49371743 - ACCOUNT
Hello Are you able to see stop loss and take profit for signals on mql5 if I subscribe? Thanks
I recently rented a VPS through the MT5 platform. My cc has been billed, the payment shows up in my Journal, and the purchase shows up under "My Virtual Hosting Subscriptions", yet I can't find a way to access it. When I attempt to "Register a Virtual Server", it takes me to the payment screen where
  The future of the Forex industry  (1826   1 2 3 4 5 ... 182 183)
What is the future of Forex as we are used to seeing it. Yesterday I decided to visit the site of one brokerage company with which I had a long-standing relationship, the site is not working, started googling, it turns out that it has been abandoned for a couple of years and disappeared with the
pleae help me i forget my previous password i i change password
  Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ????  (179   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
Good afternoon dear developers of MT4 / MT5 platform for Windows! We (developers and people who have enough money to use Apple products) are begging you - please develop a FULL MACOS version of Metatrader 4 & 5 which doesn't crap and doesn't use Emulators like : - Wine - PlayOnMac - Parallel Desctop
If you have more than 12 parameters checked in the Inputs tab for optimization for any other type of optimization, then "All symbols selected in MarketWatch" won't work. It just starts and stops immediately with no errors. To resolve this, simply go back to any other type of optimization where you
Hi all, Anybody knows about CID in MT4 operation ? Any different between CID in MT4-directly installed and MT4-portable folder? EA/Indicators/Scripts have private CID? If 2 trader use the same EA/Indicator/Script, can broker know that
Hi there, I understand that this inquiry might be somewhat of a shot in the dark, but I believe it's worth a try. I am seeking historical tick data from IC Markets (EU) for popular Forex pairs such as GBPUSD, XAUUSD, etc., specifically for the years 2021 and 2022. I attempted to register for a demo
Hi everyone. I am trying to start using MT5 instead of MT4, because of it's new functionalities. I have 10+ years experience with MT4 and could say I feel as an expert in it's use. So, in MT5 I try to use some useful functionalities like  Fixed chart position.  When you try to use Fixed chart...
I bought 10 lots in one trade and I want to change the tp for half of the lots. How do I change that
  Sellers and the support  (24   1 2 3)
Comments that do not relate to the " Updates in Rules to improve Market products ", have been moved into this topic
Fixed Chart Position Triangle on the bottom-left corner of the chart doesn't show up even after you disable Auto Scroll. Can someone please tell me how I'm supposed to activate it? And assuming that you can help me activate it in the first place, why oh why does it change the position of the chart
I have changed the background color on my charts from black to white. When the background was black the crosshair showed well since it is white. Now that I have changed the background to white the crosshair can not be seen. I know how to edit the colors of all the other objects and indicators but I...
Hello I downloaded mt5 from App Store on my app. i have tried to look through some of the other topics but none of them solved my issue. my problem is that when use the reports function nothing shows up. i have tried to leave it for 1H but still nothing. I hope someone can help, thanks in advance
What ways are there to get a refund from the Market? Can I report a seller selling scam? How can I prove this? What would be an acceptable proof for "intended scam"? - backtest reports or images which don't come from the sold EA? - EA behaves statistically significant worse after the last Update
Hi wanted to move the signal subscription to another account. When i tried to move it displayed a sort of message that subscription can be move once in a week. For me more than 8 days passed but still the same message only appears.. any one faced this problem before
Good Day Seems like my VPS is not active but my subscription only expires in March. Who can I chat to please
We continue the development of MQL5.community, with an emphasis on social networking. And today we are pleased to announce the launch of the new website feature - the Wall. The Wall is a digest encompassing all that is currently happening in the community and displays a variety of MQL5.com...
I want to disable or delete an account in mql5 market , How can i do that. Thanks in advance
I just started using Meta Trader 2 months ago. I set everything up successfully, logged into a demo trading account, logged into to mql5.commmunity, installed some EA, etc, then holidays.. I just opened it up today and nothing would connect. charts wouldn't update, still two months old. I
Hi guys I've been having issues with the sound not working on MetaTrader 5. My event sounds are already ON all my other applications and web browsers sound seem to be working fine. Does anybody else have this issue and is there any fix for this please
Hi. I have now used Meta Trader WEB for approx. 1 week and have to say that the look and the functionalities are very weak. The basics like filtering active/completed trades are not possible. I Also, look remains me/is similar to a program from 20 years ago. Is anyone else here reacting to this
  Reset password  (3)
Hi everyone, I forgot my MT5 password and in order for me to change it I need to input my current password. Is there any other way I can do this? Thanks in advance for any info
I want to try the free 1 day VPS server native on Metatrader 5 but it doesn't work. I prepare for the migration (have only the symbols I want on Market Watch, and only charts with expert advisors I will trade). And then connected with my account en MQL5.com and connected to the VPS, it give me the...
Hi, Is it possible to change hosted account on VPS without addition charge? I'm register demo account to VPS. I want to close this and change to real account. Thanks, PS
On the MT5 desktop app, the line is not visible when I buy and sell something, at least when I trade indices. When I traded gold it showed the buy line on the desktop. And the line is visible on the iPhone app when I trade indices. Dektop image, no line appear Iphone image, line appear
Hello! I was hoping someone could give me some insight into setting trailing stops using MT4 and MT5 on a MacBook please. So far I have seen videos that show the process on windows, but not on a MacBook. When I try modifying my orders to add trailing stops, the only values that appear are stop loss