General - page 58

Can Meta Trader Get access to third party data to add onto MT5 even if we have to pay monthly fees as it will 100% make mt5 better, Also Can Meta Trader have live support chat
New at this and I don't understand why I can't trade. My broker is Eightcap. I'm using a demo account on WebTrader which is similar to the MT4 app except some things are missing. I put $1000 into the account. I set volume to 0.01 and leverage to 1. That should make the size of the trade as small as
Hi there, My account name is not my real name. Which means my ID card name and the MQL account name are different. I created this account for provide trade signals/copy trading. So, I set the account name same as my telegram channel name. There should be verified my account in order to get
  MT5 Web Terminal  (5)
hey is there anyway to code a simple position sizing tool for mt5 web terminal ( as maybe a browser extension)? Something that would choose the lot size based on script traded , risk appetite per trade and the pips between entry line and sl line? I wish mt5 made position sizer as a default function
Hi: I deposited $10 and I thought I'll start trading automatically. I didn't get real account and I don't know why I paid that. I request refund. thanks
Hello everyone. Is it possible to change the identity of a seller account without affecting the page records
Hello, Would love to practice day trading, unfortunately, the network is not connecting and I'm unable to add within the market watch panel. I've searched up possible solutions and have definitely: Re-installed the app on my MacOS Login is definitely correct. Out of precaution I constantly remade a
is any one will guide me, how to install free robot in mt5 or mt4? I will appreciate
  Remake mql5  (1)
Why my mt4 account already registered in mql5? I have never registered it before. And how to solve it
Dear sir/madam! Warm Greetings! I am a great fan and daily user of MT5 Trading platform . I am very grateful. I use to learn chart by Back Testing to learn from past but do do so I use to keep on pressing right arrow key until learning or or I put a stone pebble on right arrow key of laptop so that
The Quotes section provides new information pages for each symbol, displaying the details of the relevant financial instrument. The details can be accessed by clicking on the symbol line or block in the Market Watch, Currencies, Metals and other subsections. Each symbol page provides the following
Hi, I created an EA to work specifically for Prop Firm challenges. The EA loads correctly, Algo Trading is turned on for both the EA and Prop-firm's MT5 platform, but then I get this error message every time the EA tries to place a trade: 2023.11.17 03:00:01.336 Trades '1052023509': failed market
I have input the audio clips into the alerts but there not playing with the alert any one know why
  fund account  (2)
I have 30USD in my mql5 account, but cannot buy an indicator for 30USD, because I don't have enough funds ! Please sort this out. Your 'automated robot' is probably the worst in the entire internet
How do I turn on one click trading (Alt T)
  Withdrawal  (1)
Can withdrawal be made to a third party card? Is it allowed for sellers
Hi guys! I add a comment to every trade in meta trader both during opening and closing of a position. However my comment is removed and only "[sl]" or "[tp]" tag is added instead after stop loss or take profit is executed. I want my comment to remain in place along with sl or tp tag. Just like in...
Hello team, How can I Use my mt5 on other PC with the same settings and indicator ? Thank you, Ner
I cannot add the address 'http://localhost:12345/Test/GetTitle' to the list of allowed URLs on tab 'Expert Advisors' for development and testing my EA. Please help me
We need to perform additional verification of your account. When does this finish? Any response maybe from support would be great. thank you
I am trying to switch my MT5 to a new mail server and I am getting weird errors when I test the email settings. I had no problem connecting to this mail server and sending emails via SMTP from several other applications, so I am pretty sure it works correctly. MT5, on the other hand, encounters
  finance  (1)
i wanted to deposit funds to my broker and not your services
Hi, I subscribe to signal and my account balance is greater than the signal provider's, yet my acount did not copy the full lot last night. It copied less than one third.  Does this have anything the do with the setting: "Use no more than __% of deposit (95% maximum)" which was set at 30%. I thought...
Itsa very simple error but im still new to mt5. Please help me figure it out. error-2023.2023.11.15 22:10:34.505 squidmouse-4 (XAUUSD,M1) Spread is too high: 21.0
Just today while I was working on my Metatrader 5 for PC, the electricity went OFF and few minutes later also my PC ran out of battery. There was a single chart that I had been due my trade analysis for almost 2 months now (the chart included texts, arrowed lines and other useful information during
Can anyone help me how to change the lot size? Thanks a lot
Hi guys, I was following a provider and everything was working fine until I made a withdrwal, I was careful to make my balance is equal to (1.05 * 2 * provider balance) to duplicate his trades in my account, but still see this message in the logs 2023.11.16 08:47:33.289 '2000072223': Signal -
i m migrating my server. how do i get the same signal on the same account in the new server? pl advice
Hi there I am testing a free EA from MQL5, after I have set the settings then click save in the pop up box it then takes me to the PC pop up box to save, but im on a Mac, how do I save the settings to my Mac so that I don't have to re do the settings each time I run the EA ? Thanks Clinton