General - page 4

how do I contact service desk  (40   1 2 3 4)
There is no entry in the my members menu on the left side of the page for service desk. How do I contact them, as I need to speak with them regarding finances. Thanks
  Matrices and vectors in MQL5  (18   1 2)
This is the summary thread about Matrices and vectors in MQL5
  Error on publishing EA  (33   1 2 3 4)
getting these errors while publishing my ea
I need a help with opening a real trading account not only demo. It does not allow me to press on "Creat real account". Please help me
Hello everyone, have a nice day! I'd be happy if someone could explain my question: When is a freelance project considered overdue? If the customer is offline and does not confirm "Demonstration" until the deadline, will it be considered "overdue"? Thanks a lot
Hi I have two files that I need to convert from MT4 to MT5 one is an indicator the other is a template, I have attached them. I haven't got a clue what I'm doing can anyone help me? Cheers
Hello I am curious how the PR is calculated for the strategy tester agents. Anyone shed some light? Thanks
If I draw trendlines on the charts, does anybody know how I can make them stay on the charts even if the MT5 platform has to shut down due to a Windows update? I got the following suggestion but it didn't work: Right-click on chart (pic) and save your chart with trendlines as a Template. On any new
[Deleted]
Something seems strange in the last 3 hours. A few hours ago I tried to update my EA to the marketplace and some strange things happened. On MT4 it works, for MT5 there is a notification for the log "more than 20xxMB". Can anyone help with the answer
I have noticed what seems to be an error in the way the event time retuned from MqlCalendarValue. There seems to be an error in the way server time is being calculated (since all time values are returned using server time as per documentation). Below I have attached samples of this error. The
hi im new to coding and i cannot get my ea to execute trades on the strategy tester i keep getting this error or variation of this error : 2024.04.13 15:21:45.619 2023.01.09 13:27:02 failed market buy 0.01 EURUSD sl: 1.06725 tp: 1.07025 [Invalid request] 2024.04.13 15:21:45.619 2023.01.09 13:27:02
I have moved VPS server from one MT4 account to other today and tried starting it, its not working. 2024.04.12 16:41:39.805 Virtual Hosting: 6565125 start command 2024.04.12 16:41:39.692 Virtual Hosting: 6565125 failed to connect to server 'MQL5 Mumbai 01' 2024.04.12 16:41:19.682 Virtual Hosting
Hello I would like to know how I could change the location of the "Data Folder" in MT5 to another one I want. With "Data Folder" I mean the folder opened when you do: "File / Open Data Folder" Thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
When the single test or visual test is executed, there is a chart showing the evolution of the assets. I would like to know if there is an example of how to retrieve this information and plot it on the main chart when the tests are completed to facilitate visualization when I run the tests
Please help why my account is not ranked ? Not found in search Account age is 7 week Full realibility Low dd Not demo account Not cent account But not ranked
  VPS not working  (300   1 2 3 4 5 ... 29 30)
Seem like my VPS can't trade since Friday. MQL5 London 7 .....
So, i made this code and it does't throw any errors, but i don't see any rectangle on my chart. What have i done wrong ? // Calculate rectangle coordinates datetime startTime = iTime (symbol, period, 1 ); datetime endTime = iTime (symbol, period, 2 ); double startY =
Hi there! I've got function that calculates lotSize, but it doesn't work right for some reason. Actually I can't understand why. So I do need help :( double calculateLotSize( double entryPrice, double stoplossForCalc) { double Lotsize = 0 ; double mx= SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol ()
If I draw trendlines on the charts, does anybody know how I can make them stay on the charts even if the MT5 platform has to shut down due to a Windows update
Hi I do right click on calendar and delete all events this deletes the flags but as soon as youchange time frames or come back to charts there BACK. (so annoying) Is there a way to get rid of these so that they don’t comeback   Thank you
Hi guys , I have been using mt5 on mac for a while now but struggle with font scaling , colour selection and general indicator appearance. Has anyone faced similar and found a fix , is on a m1 mac running latest mac version and mt5 downloaded from metatrader website. any help would be much
I lost my old phone number and want to change it to a new one, what should I do
  vps  (4)
hello everyone, I have a question, if I activated the MQL5 VPS but the Metatrader is running on my Pc, which connection the Metatrader will use? the VPS connection or my intenret connection on the PC
During the withdrawal last week, the system suddenly sent this message, and then the withdrawal amount became 0.01 usd per day online. Days have passed without any response. Have you ever been in this situation How do you do?We need to perform additional verification on your account. This is a...
We've launched the beta version of the MQL5.community website devoted to the new MQL5 language from MetaQuotes Software Corp.We've always tried to take into account all suggestions and comments ofour forum members, and most of your suggestions will be implemented onthis new website. The new MQL5...
I already withdraw two times from my account. Recently my fund withdraw is limited to 0.01 and then I found a comment in Seller profilefrom moderator that they perform additional verification of my account. Until complete the verification I can't withdraw my fund. Now can you please tell me how much
i can not set border for OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL My Code Is : ObjectDelete(CurrentChartID,AreaName); ObjectCreate(CurrentChartID,AreaName,OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL,0,0,0); ObjectSetString(CurrentChartID,AreaName,OBJPROP_BMPFILE,0,"::"+rc_name);
I would appreciate if anyone with experience using SQLite in mql5 can show me how to check for existence of a primary id in a given table. For example is my table has long values as primary ids, does that mean I can use DatabaseColumnLong() to retrieve the value in a given column and store it in a
had the ide open for hours and when i returned to the code it had this alien inscriptions in it
Hello everyone, I would like to calculate a moving average, not from prices but from 2 histograms which accumulate values, in this way : (Hist1a) if current low < previous low --> = 1 if current low ≮ previous low --> = 0 (Hist2a) if current vol < previous vol --> = 1 if current