Programmer

Would the best programmer on the planet please PM me.

Thanks,

N2

No offense, but the best programmer on the planet, wont be coming in here

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
No offense, but the best programmer on the planet, wont be coming in here

That has become more and more apparent lately. This place has become more like a citdel guarded by forigen leaders. Used to somewhere people could actually share ideas but guess nothing good lasts forever.

I have now pulled my support from this forum.

hmmmm maybe I'll get more demerits for this statement

or if want you can just spank me like the other gurls usually want to do.

Huhh...

Need2bFree:
That has become more and more apparent lately. This place has become more like a citdel guarded by forigen leaders. Used to somewhere people could actually share ideas but guess nothing good lasts forever.

"....somewhere people could actually share ideas ...."

Ahh I understand, so that's the reason why you wanted to have the Best programmer PM you

If you just first share your idea (publicaly) maybe a good programmer would step forward.

Your "nothing good lasts forever" seems to be a one-way street.

Need2bFree:

I kind of meant like, the best programmer on the planet, IE: MS senior programmer on $300k per year, would already be so wealthy he/she wouldn't need to trade forex or program EA's.

I'm a programmer

HerbertH:
"....somewhere people could actually share ideas ...."

Ahh I understand, so that's the reason why you wanted to have the Best programmer PM you

If you just first share your idea (publicaly) maybe a good programmer would step forward.

Your "nothing good lasts forever" seems to be a one-way street.

Very nicely put, HerbertH.

Need2BFree, a programmer is currently present in this thread, althoughI won't tell you who.

PS: It's me. But I'm not going to PM you, you're going to have to PM me.

Reason: