Mindaugas - Metatrader 4 Version

Intructions to Install TSD from Mindaugas.

Files:

No data for the pair?

Hi

I am getting the alert 'No data for pair ...'

I am using IBFx and have the TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_34 as posted, but modified for Hourly trades. Will it continue working even with the alert?

I see where it is coming from in the code - I see Mode_spread is the 'spread value in points' - any help would be appreciated.

if ( MarketInfo (TradeSymbol, MODE_SPREAD) < 1 ) {

if ( ! Alerted ) Alert ("No data for the pair: ", TradeSymbol, ". Please review and fix pairs variable.");

Alerted = true;

return(0);

}

on the yahoo forum, somebody tried to post a general text of just what the TSD EA is trying to do. I ask the user to send me this document - but never managed to get hold of it - if someone did - pls post it up.

Thanks

Cardio

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the document though on how to set up the TSD - it is much appreciated.

I'm not an expert but perhaps you fix it removing some pairs from the list of pairs to process. I would try with only one currency in the list and begin adding them again.

cardio:
Hi

I am using IBFx and have the TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_34 as posted, but modified for Hourly trades. Will it continue working even with the alert?

I see where it is coming from in the code - I see Mode_spread is the 'spread value in points' - any help would be appreciated.

if ( ! Alerted ) Alert ("No data for the pair: ", TradeSymbol, ". Please review and fix pairs variable.");

Alerted = true;

return(0);

}

on the yahoo forum, somebody tried to post a general text of just what the TSD EA is trying to do. I ask the user to send me this document - but never managed to get hold of it - if someone did - pls post it up.

Thanks

Cardio

Instuction docs can be stickies??

Can the instruction docs be made stickies so that they are always available at the top?

FXFlash52:
Can the instruction docs be made stickies so that they are always available at the top?

If finally forum begins to be used, I will do a lot of improvements (we are experts in that ).

Yes ... I think our main goal should be have all very well classified and sorted ... some times I have been a lot of time to find an specific post.

Best regards.

Triple Screen Trading Principles Document

Here is a copy of that document that was posted. It is a general description of what Dr. Elder's system (the basis of TSD) is about. I forgot who originally posted it to the group, I just saved a copy.

with ibfx, the market info for spread returns 0, so one needs to edit the code to assign values to each pair for spread, for example...

if(tradesymbol()==eurusd) spread=2;

if(tradesymbol()==gbpusd) spread=4;

if(tradesymbol()==gbpjpy) spread=8;

and so on...

the alert is no longer useful with ibfx, so needs to be relegated to a comment, ie /*...*/

cardio:
Hi

Alerted = true;

return(0);

}

Thanks

Cardio

Thanks fixid10t

That solved my problem - then run into invalid ordersend function and I finally got the thing to work by increasing 'risk = 0.00' to 'risk = 0.01'

I will leave it running on demo and see how it does.

Thanks for the EA,

got it installed and demo running today. Just a question,, the strategy tester not working on this EA. Any of you demo trading this for some time, can you tell me how this has performed?? Thanks for your help.

Thanks to all of you.

how is he nowadays long time no talk talk .

Reason: