Which MT4 versions is the best and how much is the soft cost ?

Which MT4 versions is the best, I dont believe that every update to the latest version will bring fix to the old version, sometimes it will drop certain function so what do you know about special advantage of older version.

Also anybody know how much MT4 software cost for brokers, I wonder why so many small brokers could offer MT4 platform, are they cheap. As far as I know Metatrader cost is more than $ 300,000 for big brokers licence

Its just cost 90k $ max

Its just cost 90k $ max but many small brokers only paid less than 60k $ as its just a crappy OTC platform which cant support true exchange based futures though MQ claims none acheived even slighest stability with MT to trade direct exchange based futures and real forex mkt with ECN broker's with MT

amarnath:
Its just cost 90k $ max but many small brokers only paid less than 60k $ as its just a crappy OTC platform which cant support true exchange based futures though MQ claims none acheived even slighest stability with MT to trade direct exchange based futures and real forex mkt with ECN broker's with MT

Thanks for your info, but from whom you know this amount. I myself knew from my ex superior. Probably there is also server maintenance fee per month. But our local companies has many items for trade include cross futures and silver/gold. And about direct exchange I think GFTforex has the best software although its system is not available everywhere.

Disgruntled?

amarnath:

There are a lot of assumptions here about MT without a shred of documented proof.

help me about gftforex.com

does anybody have experience about gftforex.com?

Do they base on MT4?

Reason: