The Ultimate Expert Advisor - Gbp/usd

Hello all,

Firstly, let me tell you all that I do not know any coding or programming. That is why I need the help of you gifted programmers.

I took this Straddle&Trail v3.30 breakout EA and have optimized its settings to be VERY PROFITABLE for the GBPUSD pair.

The only thing I need your help with is to make this EA 100% automated by simply adding a couple minor details.

- It needs to have a Money Management setting added to it.

- And it needs to have an option for EOD (End of Day) where it automatically closes trades and pending orders at the specific input time.

(I know there already is an option to delete opposite order but that is not what I need)

That is all that I would like your help with.

When this is done, please repost this EA with the new cool features.

Then we all could make lots of money and become very rich, 100% AUTOMATICALLY with my personal settings and your new added features.

Thank a Million, and Happy Pips!

There seem to be some errors in it, i cant compile the ea:

int CloseAllOrders();

int TotalOrders();

you must delete the ; at the end of the line...

right?

BigBoppa:

int CloseAllOrders();

int TotalOrders();

right?

You are correct. They have to be deleted.

chandra

(Another programmer!)

BigBoppa:

int CloseAllOrders();

int TotalOrders();

right?

Thanks guys. It was late last night, and I missed typing those lines.

I have reattached the EA at post #2. Please redownload.

thanks for the ea, its nice...

but i cant forward test it, because i use another ea..

anyway..thanks so much

@forexdude123:

azmel:

Please share your personal settings/template that you have found to be profitable.

Yes, please!

What Timeframe does this run under??

Dave

breakout EA - detailed strategy in next post

Thank all of you for your inputs on how to improve this EA I am currently using for my breakout strategy on GBP/USD.

Special thanks goes to Azmel for putting in the options for MM, Risk, and EOD!!

That makes this already fabulous breakout EA, even better and fully automated!

I know you guys all have questions regarding time frame, inputs, etc for my GBP/USD breakout strategy. I am currently testing out a new breakout strategy that I will share in my next post within the next hour or two that uses the GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY currency pairs.

These pairs fluctuate a lot more than GBP/USD in one trading day, making it much more profitable for my breakout strategy.

I will post soon. Thank you for your patience.

- 18 year old Forex Trader

Saddle & Trail testing

I have been testing this along with my best student from the advanced Forex Trading class I teach. We are using v3.30 since v3.31 didn't work when we first tried to bring it up. Could someone send me the latest version as of right now so we can switch our trading testing to it. We trade from six to twelve currencies simultaneouslhy to maximize the ability of the EA to find positins to take.

So far we have gotten real good results, compared to the many EAs we have tested which were really bad. For example I start a new demo account with each new test, and my original $5,000 is now up to $6,661.96 after two nights (& days) of running. But there is an awful lot we don't know about it.

We are using essentially the defaults on the INPUT screen, except we trade only mini's as I teach my students to test only exactly as they would trade live, and nobody I know is rich enough to trade standard lots.

Someone on this forum said they had worked out the INPUT parms -- could we have them please? And of course the latest code. Incidentally the original note with this EA attached will no longer open, as it's monthly bandwidth quota has been exceeded. Glad we got it before that happened.

Charles Wilkes, cfw123@gmail.com San Jose, Calif.

Hey all,

The settings I use for GBP/USD is the default that I put in, so you do not need any .set file(s)

I am currently optimizing this EA for GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY since these pairs will bring in MUCH MORE Pips than GBP/USD.

I will post the new EA with optimized default settings for the two pairs above as soon as I am finished testing profitable settings. I will promise I will post today.

Below is a screen shot of today's GBP/USD Trade. (TS locked in 9 Pips and closed out)

- 18 Year Old Forex Trader

Files:
gbpusd_trade.jpg  155 kb
Reason: