Indicator able to read a statement.

Time ago I saw an indicator or tool able to read a statement or the trading history and draw Arrows in the chart showing enters and exits of each order.

Do you know where to get it ?

Thanks.

Not info ?

I know there is a indi to plot the trading history in the chart as enter and exit arrows, I just want to ask if someone have it, if not I will need to code my own one.

It is Tracert file (Author is Rosh).

This file should be in include folder.

In the beginning of EA:

#include [/CODE]

In the settings:

extern bool Tracert = true;

In the code of EA after start:

[CODE]if ( Tracert ) SetTrace();

You can see it in almost any Eas created by Igorad (SBS, TPE and so on) as public as elite.

During the backtesting this this EA (with tracert) in visual mode (if Tracert=true in the settings of the EA0 you will see exactly what you want.

For example:

Files:
tracert.gif  17 kb
tracert.mqh  6 kb

Or the other way to use it is the following:

backtest your EA with tradert=true in the setting (without visual mode) and then click on 'Open Chart' button located on Metatrader's strategy tester and you will see the same image as above (open orders are dots and stops are and dots as well).

I mean that this tracert file can be easy included in any EA.

project1972:
Not info ? I know there is a indi to plot the trading history in the chart as enter and exit arrows, I just want to ask if someone have it, if not I will need to code my own one.

Here is mine, it's a script.

Files:
tradetrace.mq4  12 kb

Michel:
Here is mine, it's a script.

Thanks very much ND but I was looking for something to plot all trades from the history of live or demo trades after they are done, Michel script just does that, and is an incredible good tool

Thanks very much, this is what I was looking for, Amazing the amount of info it show.

Michel, you are a very good coder.

Michel, i've just tried your TradeTrace script and I get a little error "Cannot resolve LotMargin"

Here's the script that I have that plots arrows as well as the price of the history etc..

Files:

drgoodvibe:
Michel, i've just tried your TradeTrace script and I get a little error "Cannot resolve LotMargin" Here's the script that I have that plots arrows as well as the price of the history etc..

It's always a trick to calculate the LotMargin, because it depends only of the rate of second currency of the pair against the account's currency.

For sample, you have an account in USD and you have to calculate the margin for 1 lot EURCHF; you need to have some where the rate USDCHF (or CHFUSD) (probably on a H1 chart). If you do not have that rate, it's not possible to calculate the LotMargin.

I already asked Metaquote to add the LotMargin in the MarketInfo() function, but they don't care.

Now, two rems:

- I already see that retrying to run twice the script solve the problem to find the rate if you have it (and if it didn't fint it the first try)

- This script is a little old, and it's possible that now there are easier way to calculate the LotMargin (for sample, using MarketInfo() mode Bid which didn't exist at that time)...

Another thing: there is a little bug too : when the mouse's pointer comes close to a segment between the open and the close arrows, it shows how many pips were done in how many time. This time is wrong if it's more than one day. The main purpose of this script was to follow what short time EAs are doing on the same account from several PCs, most of the time in intraday so I never correct the bug.

For all that, you have the source code so everybody can modify it... Enjoy !

Anyways, thanks for your script too !

EA that plot orders base on historical data

Hello

Is there a posibilities of EA to plot orders base on historical orders data.

ie. I want to review my trade of last week, drop the EA, and it will plots all sell/buy on the chart..

posible?

forexarchitect:
Hello

ie. I want to review my trade of last week, drop the EA, and it will plots all sell/buy on the chart..

posible?

Check out this post for a very nice script that does what you want - courtesy of Michel

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178245

forexarchitect:
Hello

posible?

Hi,

I moved yous post here.

Also, you could use the Strategy Tester in visual mode to see what you want.

Reason: