Gamma v122b

Hi everybody,

Anyone have Lore Languague v2.60 file for running this EA?

Need this file to compile Gamma EA

Regards

MFX

Files:
gamma_v122b.mq4  48 kb

If you're using EA written by Cockeyed Cowboy, then just use the one with .EX4 file extension instead of .MQ4.

Gamma v122.ex4 is already compiled. You don't need anything extra.

Show thread 2565 from this link:

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15439&page=321&pp=8

mamba22:
If you're using EA written by Cockeyed Cowboy, then just use the one with .EX4 file extension instead of .MQ4.

Gamma v122.ex4 is already compiled. You don't need anything extra.

Show thread 2565 from this link:

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15439&page=321&pp=8

Thank You mamba22.I have ex4 file too,but I find Lore Language v2.60 for change any parameters of trade and running Gamma 122b.MQ4

Regards

MFX

Files:
gamma_v122.ex4  45 kb

MFX:
...but I find Lore Language v2.60 for change any parameters of trade and running...

Regards

MFX

hi MFX

Where I can find the lore Language v2.60?

Tks

hellkas:
hi MFX

Where I can find the lore Language v2.60?

Tks

i don't know where you can find this file.May be it's impossible because Lore Language not a public domain.The good idea is rewrite Gamma v122.MQ4 again because ex4 we can't change any parameters of trade.

*Newdigital delete these threads and save the files only,please!

Regards

MFX

Lore Language v2.60

Please help !!!

From Poland

'Append File/Lore Language v2.60' - cannot open program file C:\Program Files\X-Trader 4 XTB\experts\GAMMA v122b.mq4 (43, 13)

Make that mum

MFX:
i don't know where you can find this file.May be it's impossible because Lore Language not a public domain.The good idea is rewrite Gamma v122.MQ4 again because ex4 we can't change any parameters of trade.

*Newdigital delete these threads and save the files only,please!

Regards

MFX

If I delete this thread keeping the files the people will create the thread once again asking for the explanation. Let's keep like this. Anyway this ex4 file is testable with default settings and it is ok till now.

newdigital:
If I delete this thread keeping the files the people will create the thread once again asking for the explanation. Let's keep like this. Anyway this ex4 file is testable with default settings and it is ok till now.

Thank You newdigital.

This ex4 really work well,but we can't change variables of trade and it's a crap!

For example pips for entry in GBPUSD in this case is very small,but no problem.But if people do not want to share its files and post only ex4 file ok,no problem.

Regards

MFX

NewDigital

It is people like this that the code was done as it was. To stop people for trading something that should not be traded till its fully tested, what I mean is the code functions as intended. Then and only then should testing of parameters be attempted. I was going to release v1.30 this week end a version that would be able to test parameters. There were to be two added feathers one an unusal trailing stop that moved with time and price ER. Kind of like the way options are priced. The second was the ability to apply a protfolio style MM as the system could see all other currencies applied to the system. This system started out as personal project and because of people like this I have decided to cancel and further public development on this project. I would not mind if you deleting this thread and the files as they will have no use to any one in there current state.

The CockeyedCowboy

newdigital:

cockeyedcowboy:
NewDigital

I have decided to cancel and further public development on this project. I would not mind if you deleting this thread and the files as they will have no use to any one in there current state.

The CockeyedCowboy

you shouldn't be bothered by this kind of posts, these questions/requests are mostly made by first time posters who just don't know any better..

cockeyedcowboy:

There were to be two added feathers one an unusal trailing stop that moved with time and price ER.

The second was the ability to apply a protfolio style MM as the system could see all other currencies applied to the system.

would love to see those two features in action and to have a peak at the code behind them, hope you'll reconsider

Reason: