CCI/stdDev/i_Trend system

Hej just wanted to show you a little system that im am trying out. Dont have an EA but would like one, this is just a couple of ideas.

EURUSD

Buy Signals:

~~~~~~~~

CCI (50) - over 140

stdDev (7) - over 0.00075

i_Trend - green over 0.0018 & red under 0.0018

Sell Signals:

~~~~~~~~

CCI (50) - under 140

stdDev (7) - over 0.00075

i_Trend - red over 0.0018 & green under 0.0018

For Exit:

~~~~~~

I'm looking at T3_Taotra but they are just MA's but i can figure out with MA's they use in that indicator so im still looking at that one, when green crosses over aqua, thats a exit point.

And then I would like the b_trailling included, so when it goes over 10 pips the stop/loss changes to 4 pips over bought price, that means that as soon as the the price go up just a little bit you have secured your money. And eaven with one pipes gain , after that im not sure how the trailling will continue, it should be a compination of secure your money AND let the pips go as far as they can (to the T3_Taotra cross)

Beginning stop/loss is at zero, this means that you may not earn many pips but you will not loose manty either.

Dont know what you think about it but would like to see if anyone can do an EA and after that i maybe could be experiment with that. In the EA it should also be easy to change the limit values for i_Trend, CCI and stdDev because they are different for different pairs.

Hope you like it, but before take me down to hard remember that im just a newbie and that I have just been looking at forex for a couple of weeks.

/Dennis

Good evening,

Thank you for this "a little system".

Could you attach an image?

Thx

here is a picture to demonstrate, and i forgot to tell you that the time frame is 15m.

Enjoy!

Files:
example_1.gif  22 kb

Ok, write if you like to, but i am now going to the caribbean for three weeks and when i come back from there i would like to see someones thoughts about what i have been thinking about

Have a nice month in the cold, im going on a cruise, wihi.

(OK, you who already live in the warmth dont take notice of this, i live in Sweden so here it is winter.)

/Dennis

Reason: