1. #1
    maulana1989 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    43
    Points
    186
    Credits
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Follow

    Lightbulb [Help] Someone can make EA from this indi??

    Hello all

    i have some indikator.
    can some one make EA from this indi.

    the rules is simple

    OP = if indi change color
    TP = 25
    SL = 30
    Buy = True/False
    Sell = True/False
    equaliti limit = ....

    setting for indi is
    tf = 15
    hull = 12
    appPrice =4
    atrPeriode =12
    atrMulti =0,5

    I hope soo
    and we can share for all to gain profit

    Thanks before

    exSuperTrend hull & alerts.ex4exSuperTrend hull & alerts.ex4

  2. #2
    mrtools's Avatar
    mrtools is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,738
    Points
    10,048
    Credits
    154,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    58
    Following
    0
    Follow
    Quote Originally Posted by maulana1989 View Post
    Hello all

    i have some indikator.
    can some one make EA from this indi.

    the rules is simple

    OP = if indi change color
    TP = 25
    SL = 30
    Buy = True/False
    Sell = True/False
    equaliti limit = ....

    setting for indi is
    tf = 15
    hull = 12
    appPrice =4
    atrPeriode =12
    atrMulti =0,5

    I hope soo
    and we can share for all to gain profit

    Thanks before

    exSuperTrend hull & alerts.ex4exSuperTrend hull & alerts.ex4


    Maulana, would need the mq4 version of the indicator for one for would need some forward testing results before starting an Ea.
    Trading Apps Here http://www.tradcode.com/

  3. #3
    maulana1989 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    43
    Points
    186
    Credits
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Follow
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtools View Post
    Maulana, would need the mq4 version of the indicator for one for would need some forward testing results before starting an Ea.
    ups sorry mrtools
    wrong upload
    this mq4 file

    ^_^
    Thanks
    exSuperTrend hull & alerts.mq4

  4. #4
    maulana1989 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    43
    Points
    186
    Credits
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Follow
    Up........................

  5. #5
    maulana1989 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    43
    Points
    186
    Credits
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Follow
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtools View Post
    Maulana, would need the mq4 version of the indicator for one for would need some forward testing results before starting an Ea.
    hallo mrtools

    apakah anda bisa membantu saya..??
    i need your mercy

  6. #6
    creatingea is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Points
    95
    Credits
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Follow
    U can do it for yourself with no programming skills. If U interested in, please visit this, -think about it- :


    I think this is the best way for U.
    Last edited by mrtools; 01-28-2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: removed commercial advertisement url

  7. #7
    mrtools's Avatar
    mrtools is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,738
    Points
    10,048
    Credits
    154,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    58
    Following
    0
    Follow
    Quote Originally Posted by maulana1989 View Post
    hallo mrtools

    apakah anda bisa membantu saya..??
    i need your mercy

    Hello Maulana,

    Here's the Ea., made a version of the indicator to make it easier for me to call in the Ea(so you need this indicator in your indicators folder). Also the Ea has trailing stops,time filter, close on Friday, and Close on STrend Hull trend change, all which can be changed to your preference.

    Backtest was done on hourly timeframe using default settings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TesterGraph strend hull.gif 
Views:	66 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	149927  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mrtools; 01-28-2013 at 04:44 PM.
    Trading Apps Here http://www.tradcode.com/

  8. #8
    maulana1989 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    43
    Points
    186
    Credits
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Follow
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtools View Post
    Hello Maulana,

    Here's the Ea., made a version of the indicator to make it easier for me to call in the Ea(so you need this indicator in your indicators folder). Also the Ea has trailing stops,time filter, close on Friday, and Close on STrend Hull trend change, all which can be changed to your preference.

    Backtest was done on hourly timeframe using default settings.
    thank you very much mrtools
    if there is a bit of an error or else[little] Why should I be able to report again?
    ^ _ ^

    I Love This FORUM.....

  9. #9
    maulana1989 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    43
    Points
    186
    Credits
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Follow
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtools View Post
    Hello Maulana,

    Here's the Ea., made a version of the indicator to make it easier for me to call in the Ea(so you need this indicator in your indicators folder). Also the Ea has trailing stops,time filter, close on Friday, and Close on STrend Hull trend change, all which can be changed to your preference.

    Backtest was done on hourly timeframe using default settings.
    Hello mrTools

    sorry before
    I want to ask you a little bit.
    why after my BT, OP does not occur when the indicator changes color?
    ..
    BT indicator of whether you can it with the settings like this
    maybe you can understand what i mean

    TF 1M

    mtf 5
    12th
    4
    12th
    0.5
    .
    sorry if anything was wrong.
    thank you..


    I Love This FORUM.....

  10. #10
    mrtools's Avatar
    mrtools is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,738
    Points
    10,048
    Credits
    154,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Follows
    58
    Following
    0
    Follow
    Quote Originally Posted by maulana1989 View Post
    Hello mrTools

    sorry before
    I want to ask you a little bit.
    why after my BT, OP does not occur when the indicator changes color?
    ..
    BT indicator of whether you can it with the settings like this
    maybe you can understand what i mean

    TF 1M

    mtf 5
    12th
    4
    12th
    0.5
    .
    sorry if anything was wrong.
    thank you..


    I Love This FORUM.....

    Maulana because you are back testing it in a mtf way which isn't accurate.
    Trading Apps Here http://www.tradcode.com/

» Rankings



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-06-2014, 03:41 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:56 PM
  3. ... if someone can help ...
    By bizpenet in forum Metatrader 4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:57 PM
  4. Can anyone help me to make an EA?
    By gmos in forum Metatrader 4
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 01:35 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 10:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •