Project EA for Dolly 1st and 2nd clone

The Purpose:

Developing EA for Dolly 1st and 2nd clone

This thread is being opened to focus on developing Expert Advisor (EA) for Dolly 1st and 2nd clone.

Everyone is welcomed

Here I posted EA for Dolly 1st clone,

it's worked, maybe just need a little improvement

FAQ

Q: I have downloaded your EA and it didnt work? I dont know how to make it work, could you show me?

A: Please check within this forum on how to use EA, the manual on Phoenix EA thread can help you also how to make EA work on your MT4 chart

Files:

trading reports?

thnx

i would like to see trading reports also.. what pairs do you recommend?

antone:
i would like to see trading reports also.. what pairs do you recommend?

that a beta test. do fwd test on demo account first before decide to use in live account. just wait my dolly ea release with dolly #11 within this month.

hymns:
that a beta test. do fwd test on demo account first before decide to use in live account. just wait my dolly ea release with dolly #11 within this month.

ok tahnks., i will..

but ancoll said it works for him.. i wanna test it also.. if he can recommend be the best pairs for dolly? and also a report? that would help people who follow this thread..

antone:
ok tahnks., i will.. but ancoll said it works for him.. i wanna test it also.. if he can recommend be the best pairs for dolly? and also a report? that would help people who follow this thread..

ask him for the result test. i'm also waiting ancoll result (cool)

hymns:
ask him for the result test. i'm also waiting ancoll result (cool)

that's what i am doing.. ANCOLL please post your result and also which pairs are best for the EA.. Thank you

hexadecimal:
The backtest doesnt look so good

why you attach the result including terminal.exe?

Uhhh..

thanks anyone for your replies. I just thought that no body will interested with EA since no reply posted for 3 days after I opened the thread. Not sure about the elite member, maybe they are upgrading our trading system and EA in there.

Please note here,

the EA which I posted is based on Dolly 1st, since I am not using Dolly 1st again and manage Dolly 2nd, I have erased the result... too bad.

But it really give buy stop and sell stop.. EXACTLY with what Dolly 1st recomends on each day.

So, is it good or not it depends on you whether you put in trust with Dolly 1st or not.

Hope this is clear enough for you.

ANCOLL:
Uhhh..

thanks anyone for your replies. I just thought that no body will interested with EA since no reply posted for 3 days after I opened the thread. Not sure about the elite member, maybe they are upgrading our trading system and EA in there.

Please note here,

the EA which I posted is based on Dolly 1st, since I am not using Dolly 1st again and manage Dolly 2nd, I have erased the result... too bad.

But it really give buy stop and sell stop.. EXACTLY with what Dolly 1st recomends on each day.

So, is it good or not it depends on you whether you put in trust with Dolly 1st or not.

Hope this is clear enough for you.

Ok then.. what was the profitable pair in the EA? i don't wanna forward test this with all pairs..

Mq4 file

hi ancoll.....

can u post mq4 file of the dolly EA, because my internet connection was restricted to download some encripted file....

thank's

Reason: