Is it possible to make this EA?

Is it possible to make this EA work? (see the attached image)

So, here we have a H1 chart, Moving Average(10) -yellow line, and Bollinger Band (20) -red lines.

Lets focus on the middle BB line and MA line:

- When yellow MA crosses the middle BB from BELOW, then we have bullish trend and the graph will go up and EA should make LONG position.

-When yellow MA crosses the middle BB from ABOVE, then we have bearish trend and the graph will go down, and EA should make SHORT.

--------------------

Now, questions:

- Is it possible to make this work in expert advisor?

- Does anybody knows if any similar expert advisor already exists?

Thanks,

Vinko & Dejan

Files:
slo-forex.jpg  109 kb

I am suprised there isn't a bolli band EA out there yet that I have seen

this stradigy is good I use a 21 sma (almost same as middle bolli) and 8 ema cross in my ewocci method.

I hope someone makes this ea.

Dave

Here's something for you Bolls traders I just found:

Files:
20_pips.doc  76 kb

using EMA 20 is just as using BB(20). The middle line of the BB is the EMA line. So, your strategy is 10SMA cross 20EMA. U can use universal MA cross EA. You can find it here

elihayun:
You can find it here

Where???

V&D

SloForeX:
Where??? V&D

in this forum or here

Thank you.

Newdigital, maybe you will know anything about that kind of indicator & EA?

I've heard from several users on this forum that you are the right fellow to ask about it

Cheers,

Vince&Dejan

SloForeX:
Thank you.

Newdigital, maybe you will know anything about that kind of indicator & EA?

I've heard from several users on this forum that you are the right fellow to ask about it

Cheers,

Vince&Dejan

BB indicator is the channel. And there is the line in the middle of the channel. It is standard indicator. So, this middle line is MA (sma by default).

There is indicator from Igorad based on this system: you may change the mode of ma and so on. I attached some of them (there are 2 or 3 versions).

Just plot BB with default settings and sma with period 20 and you will have the same image with me.

As to EA so we have one EA in elite section. I backtested it two months ago and it's ok but not forward tested yet. It is trading very often (according to backtesting).

Files:

Aye, but according to the image you attached, here you use only middle BB (EMA20) and the graph line? So when the graph (price) cross the EMA20, that triggers LONG/SHORT position?

This is not the same.

I want, that the position is opened when MA10 and EMA20 are crossed with each other.

I hope you understand what i mean

And this indicator attached ...

Are you talking about two MA crossing inside one BB? I don't know ...

So it's like the ema instead of price?

I think those indicators may be modified to use ma instead of the price.

Files:

Ups. Mea culpa, my mistake!

I ment two MA, one is set on 10 and the other MA20 (MA20 = middle line of BB20).

When MA10 cross from below the MA20 (middle line of BB20) it should go long, and if cross from above, then it should go short.

Cheers,

Vince

Reason: