dellan:
Please see these results (attached)

Hi dellan...

Fantastics results u have here

Its grid EA?

Thank you

Great results dellan.

That's it?

Are you going to share the EA? ... or you just wanted to show us your results?

Hi,

Please do not draw conlusions. Please run this EA for each month see the profit factor , profit % loss %. Then run thru for aleast 10 months and watch for profit factor , profit % loss %. If you getting consitant results then this EA is great , it difficult to identify with 20 day data. Otherwise the results are great.

Regards

Ganesh

Misrepresentation! - Lier!

dellan:
Please see these results (attached)

The statement "livefw.htm" is not from a real account, but from a demo account!

balance Deposit Wire AL POA 1287 100 000.00 is a concoction by you!

How do I know? Well, I simply checked the "ticket" numbers on the statement with ticket numbers from demo accounts and yours matched up to demo account ticket numbers.

Therefore, my question to you is why have you tried to misrepresent a demo account as being a live account?

Everyone knows that live and demo results from using EAs can be 2 different things, just like the fact the manual demo trading is totally different from live manual trading.

Lastly, you made a posts on 16 Oct 2006 in which you was asking about

dellan:

Anyone know any broker with start bonus?

like marketiva, you have $5 start bonus, but i want some metatrader broker that starts with bonus, does it exists?

This is not the type of question that someone who was making such money that you purport were "live" would be asking. First of all, retail MT4 brokers are not cash machines, if you think you can deposit $100,000 and make $64,000 in a month without any type of broker intervention then you are deluded. Second, if you were making that type of return from a retail broker then a sensible person will not advertise like you have - forex is a zero sum game, if everybody is using a system or EA that wins greatly at one broker then the broker will go brankrupt and you will not get any money!

Lastly, the results appear to be from the multilot scalper or some derivative - when you have the courage to use it live then maybe you should come and say "hey, look at me...." as you have clearly tried to do now. Until then, don't tease the people on this forum with a statement and then not say anything!!

Reason: