I Have A Great Idea For An Ea

There are two indicators which combined can create a very very profitable EA. I do not know if you have heard of them or not but here they are:

ProSource

NRTR_color_line

I will attach these both so you can look at them, but for now let me explain what I think should be done.

If we can make an EA that will buy/sell when the lines of both ProSource and NRTR_color_line indicator line up- I believe it will work without fail. It should close the order and TP only at the end of the trade when the two lines are not together anymore. We can set a SL of 25 pips, even though I highly doubt this will ever lose. It should be used based on the H1 timeframe.

Please tell me if anyone would like to write this EA. It has huge profitable possibilities.

Sorry, currently I do not have the Source Code for ProSource.

Files:

do you have the mq4 of prosource.ex4?

theolive9:
There are two indicators which combined can create a very very profitable EA. I do not know if you have heard of them or not but here they are:

ProSource

NRTR_color_line

I will attach these both so you can look at them, but for now let me explain what I think should be done.

If we can make an EA that will buy/sell when the lines of both ProSource and NRTR_color_line indicator line up- I believe it will work without fail. It should close the order and TP only at the end of the trade when the two lines are not together anymore. We can set a SL of 25 pips, even though I highly doubt this will ever lose. It should be used based on the H1 timeframe.

Please tell me if anyone would like to write this EA. It has huge profitable possibilities.

Any takers? This one looks good on paper.

theolive9:

ProSource

NRTR_color_line

What do you meant "line up" I don't see either of these lines touching except once in a great while. If you mean that when both reds show up on one side we sell, and when the blue and yellow both show up on the other side we buy, then hold it until one of the lines disappears, then I can see many losers. If you can, please provide a screenshot with some arrows and comments.

Thanks!

From Robert Hill - [Yahoo MT_E and I]

This was just posted on yahoo group:

"I cleaned up the code posted by Perky and added the option to use NRTR indicator. It does not appear to make that much difference on backtest. It just takes a lot longer to run.

I moved the calls to where they are actually needed to make decisions and that did speed up the backtest.

I ran backtest from June 22 to present on GBPUSD 1 hr.

The drawdown was huge until I added TrailingStop of 25. The results then showed 12.8K profit on 10K account trading 1 lot. I did not test any other values. When time allows I will add my other trailing stop function with the different types to see what might work best.

It would be nice to see the source code for ProSource.

The arrows look a lot like SilverTrend.

I also noticed that the NRTR indicator does not display for the entire history. When I scroll back it stops plotting on August 21. No plot before that date. I wonder if that would influence the backtest results before that date?

Robert"

Files:

Prosource source code

Somebody posted this on Yahoo forum also seems exactly the same as prosource ex4!

Files:

somebody

i am that somebody. lol

i really liked the idea of filtering the enveloppes with the NRTR Lines.

i did the same with StepMA and the backward testing is impressive.

cheers,

is that PerkyProNRTR thing an EA? Do you guys like it??

Reason: