10points 3.mq4

Have traded this EA for 2 days with very good results on a $25000 demo account.

Has anyone had longer experience and would like to comment on their findings.

FxS Forex - Scripts - Home log in to find that it is the most downloaded EA from their list 10 points 3.mq4

John

Edited for update purposes:-

Post #3228 shows the location and information about 10p3v0.02 & 10p3v0.03. Post #3223 explains the difference between the two versions, both can be found on page #323.

Version 10p3v0.04 is now being updated.

Files:

yeoeleven:
Have traded this EA for 2 days with very good results on a $25000 demo account.

Has anyone had longer experience and would like to comment on their findings.

http://elcactus.com/ log in to find that it is the most downloaded EA from their list 10 points 3.mq4

Hello,

thank you for your statement. I also would like to test the EA on an other broker, which timeframe to use (can`t find it at elactus )?

thanks

haubentaucher:
Hello,

thank you for your statement. I also would like to test the EA on an other broker, which timeframe to use (can`t find it at elactus )?

thanks

hello,

i use it for real on a mini-account with InterBank (for 1 month), and i win $$ with it, on GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCHF, USDCAD, all on H4 timeframe

sometime, it's difficult because when you are losing on a position, the EA increase the position (x2) => so you have to begin with a very small position

seb:
hello,

i use it for real on a mini-account with InterBank (for 1 month), and i win $$ with it, on GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCHF, USDCAD, all on H4 timeframe

sometime, it's difficult because when you are losing on a position, the EA increase the position (x2) => so you have to begin with a very small position

Hello seb,

thank you and could post your statement(if you want) or tell us something about profitfactor, biggest drawdown the profit(for example:with a 300 Dollar mini-account I make 300 pips per Month ,, starting with 0.1 lot and so on..)you did make?

haubentaucher

I`ve downloaded the EA and have 2 errors:

Compiling '10 points 3.mq4'...

'(' - unexpected token C:\Programme\Nilsmann\experts\10 points 3.mq4 (192, 109)

'(' - unexpected token C:\Programme\Nilsmann\experts\10 points 3.mq4 (192, 130)

2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Could you post your working EA, please?

haubentaucher:
Hello seb,

thank you and could post your statement(if you want) or tell us something about profitfactor, biggest drawdown the profit(for example:with a 300 Dollar mini-account I make 300 pips per Month ,, starting with 0.1 lot and so on..)you did make?

haubentaucher

hello haubentaucher,

on a 800$ mini-account open on the beginning on this month, and starting with 0.1 lot

i win 200$ on eurusd with 50 drawdown

300 $ on gbpusd with 80 drawdown

i start 2 week ago with usdchf and usdcad : i loss 20$ on usdchf, and 70$ on usdcad

but be careful, it's a dangerous EA, you need to have money to win or start with a very little position (because of pyramiding)

seb:
hello haubentaucher,

on a 800$ mini-account open on the beginning on this month, and starting with 0.1 lot

i win 200$ on eurusd with 50 drawdown

300 $ on gbpusd with 80 drawdown

i start 2 week ago with usdchf and usdcad : i loss 20$ on usdchf, and 70$ on usdcad

but be careful, it's a dangerous EA, you need to have money to win or start with a very little position (because of pyramiding)

Thank you, very interesting!

Than we will wait what yeoeleven will tell to us about the timeframe he is testing the EA

10points 3-1

Thank you for your comments on this EA.

I am using M30 TF.

I agree that it can be dangerous with it's progression from .1 unit to .2 after a loss of 15 pips. The longest recovery I saw in the period tested was after a .8 unit trade. I have not experienced what the progression will be but if it doubles again and again it could be a real problem given a long reversal. I was pleased to see that all the open positions for the pair were closed when the .8 trade was successfull.

After 2.5 hours since my last detailed report I have now 3 pairs in the 2 unit category with a total of +$35 in Account History with no further closed trades. I am trying to decide whether to turn off the EA over the forthcoming News Announcements.

Comments on that in the next hour would be helpful.

Thanks,

John

yeoeleven:
Thank you for your comments on this EA.

I am using M30 TF.

I agree that it can be dangerous with it's progression from .1 unit to .2 after a loss of 15 pips. The longest recovery I saw in the period tested was after a .8 unit trade. I have not experienced what the progression will be but if it doubles again and again it could be a real problem given a long reversal. I was pleased to see that all the open positions for the pair were closed when the .8 trade was successfull.

After 2.5 hours since my last detailed report I have now 3 pairs in the 2 unit category with a total of +$35 in Account History with no further closed trades. I am trying to decide whether to turn off the EA over the forthcoming News Announcements.

Comments on that in the next hour would be helpful.

Thanks,

John

thanks a lot John!

Could you post your working EA , please? My downloaded EA makes trouble.

Dirk

it's MACD version of "multi_lots_scalper"

Reason: