cool.mql  3 kb

newdigital:
Interesting EA.

Please in Mq4.

Thx Newdigital for this ea

newdigital:
Interesting EA.

Hi Newdigital

it's nice EA, but it's work only 1 pair, so must be edit to be multi pair. Can you edit it ?

Regrads

Promo01

Which time frame?

aelimian:
Which time frame?

It's work on M1 or M5 Chart, but only 1 pair on 1 chart

regards

New Digital,

Here is a portion of the code:

if iRSI(15,2)>iRSI(14,1) then

{

SetOrder(OP_SELL,Max(0.1,Floor(FreeMargin/500.)/10.),Ask,0,Ask+StopLoss*Point,0,Blue);

};

{

SetOrder(OP_BUY,Max(0.1,Floor(FreeMargin/500.)/10.),Bid,0,Bid-StopLoss*Point,0,Red);

};

I don't think a broker will let you buy at the bid adn sell at the ask, unless you are trading the ECNs, and I am not sure if there is a MT3 broker using us to use ECNs. I wonder if you interchange the bid and ask in the program and run it then how does it perform?

Maji

It was created on some Russian forum. It was backtested and the backtesting curve was pinning (with great profit) with almost horizontal way. And it was named as a cool EA just to show the differences between backtesting and forward testing in MT3 in some commercial EAs.

It was done especially as an example with the note: "People please be carefully when you are buying something".

Of course we should change ask and bid price.

Guys, is that a flaw or what?

{

SetOrder(OP_SELL,Max(0.1,Floor(FreeMargin/500.)/10.),Ask,0,Ask+StopLoss*Point,0,Blue);

Alert("Sell - ",Symbol,"\n","Date - ",TimeToStr(CurTime),"\n","Balance - ",Balance);

};

{

SetOrder(OP_BUY,Max(0.1,Floor(FreeMargin/500.)/10.),Bid,0,Bid-StopLoss*Point,0,Red);

Alert("Buy - ",Symbol,"\n","Date - ",TimeToStr(CurTime),"\n","Balance - ",Balance);

};

Exit;

};

Shouldn't those marks be opposite? i mean if one ">" then the other is "<"??

This EA make you money in real account?

I have a question. Expert advisors don't have always extension .ex4?

Reason: