Help about indicator improvement

Hi inhere!

I need some help about an indicator. Its called fx-fish, may some of you developed it.

The proble is that it is not “fixed” or “stable”. Let me give you some examples to understand what I mean.

Lets say a pair is going down. I have put a filter at 0.4 and –0.4.

Fx-fish makes a red bar at, lets say, 0.3. If the pair goes more down the next bar passes the 0.4 filter level, but may also drag the previous bar, stopped at 0.3. So , bassicly what I mean is that if the price is going in the right direction, i.e. short, may change previous bar’s length, and if it is going the oposite way it may change previous bar’s length and colour.

If there are some question, please ask me. And PLEASE, HELP ME!

You may understand it better it if you track it in real time!

Have a great next trading week!

Files:
fx_fish.mq4  4 kb

Hi Meriakre

You are right. The FX-Fish indicator is "painting the past". There are some other Fisher Transform based indicators which are not modifying the previous bars. The one that i like is in oscillator form, not histogram. I'm attaching it here for you. You may also try a search on this forum for Fisher indicators. I'm sure you'll find what you need.

Bye.

Files:

when some codersguru make fisher transform as histogram it was be great

you 100% know that this fisher dont draw past ?

somebody know some trading strategies for fisher correct? i think some filter for eliminated bad signal for example

thanks people. I really appreciate it. I will try both of them to see the result. Keep you Updated!

Reason: