Trading Optures and Futions

Hello! guys,

Does anyone have:

Trading Optures and Futions by Joe Ross ?

Please share..

Thank you.

I have the hard copy of the book. It is PURE GARBAGE in my opinion, just like all other stuff from Joe Ross. Again, that is my opinion only about those high priced garbage.

request

I have heard lot about that book "Trading Optures and Fusions" by Joe Ross. can you send me soft copy of that book?

My e mail ID is ymadhusoodan@gmail.com

Thanks and regards

Yes, I would also like a copy of Joe Ross' Trading the Optures and Futions... If anyone has a copy, please contact me at trade2success@yahoo.com.au

Thank you

What is this ''Optures and Futions'' business?

Maji:
I have the hard copy of the book. It is PURE GARBAGE in my opinion, just like all other stuff from Joe Ross. Again, that is my opinion only about those high priced garbage.

I'm surprised by your appreciation.

I've read all the books of Joe Ross. He is the only one who teached me to trade.

Could You send me a copy of Trading Optures & Futions, it is the only one I've not read.

Thank you in advance.

need a copy of Trading Optures and Futions

Maji:

Hello,

I really need a copy of Trading Optures and Futionsand will appreciate if u could send one. Could u please contact me on rkonareva@gmail.com. Thank u in advance.

Reason: