Mq4 Broker With Max Pairs

Guys,

Anybody know which Mq4 Broker has the maximum amount of forex pairs ?

I have Alpari and Fxdd, But I want more forex pairs e.g. aud/cad and aud/jpy etc.

Oanda has loads, But its not mq4.

Also, as a recommendation , I would go with Fxdd as opposed to interbankfx (I experienced an increase in spreads in Interbankfx which was not evident elsewhere....especially when I am making loads of pips).

Max Pairs

Try www.velocity4x.com

Tnx

Tnx Guys, I will check it asap.

That is what I am looking for, but, I am looking for MT4 platform .

I think these guys have their own proprietary platform.

Maybe they provide feed to mq4?

Alternatively, does anyone know who can provide feed to mq4 qith 40+ pairs?

Tnx

Ok, velocity trader has only 11 pairs.

Does anybody know of any other broker for mt4 with over 30+ pairs?

Northfinance.com has the pairs you are interested in. They have approximately 50 pairs. I do not have a live account with them so I cannot recommend them personally but I believe several traders on this forum have mentioned that they trade live using them. cheers

fx-programmer:
Guys,

Anybody know which Mq4 Broker has the maximum amount of forex pairs ?

I have Alpari and Fxdd, But I want more forex pairs e.g. aud/cad and aud/jpy etc.

Oanda has loads, But its not mq4.

Also, as a recommendation , I would go with Fxdd as opposed to interbankfx (I experienced an increase in spreads in Interbankfx which was not evident elsewhere....especially when I am making loads of pips).

goldensight:
Northfinance.com has the pairs you are interested in. They have approximately 50 pairs. I do not have a live account with them so I cannot recommend them personally but I believe several traders on this forum have mentioned that they trade live using them. cheers

Excellent ,

Thanks indeed.

Open $300 in Fibo

Hi,

I want to open a new live account in Fibo Group with $300, i just want to trade EUR/USD with Scalp_net v1.3 EA. Is it possible for me to trade that EA with that much amount of money?Do i will get wipe out?

Thanks,

Why don't you find out if you would have gotten wiped out if you had used real money by using Virtual money first ie. open a demo account and trade the EA for a minimum of one to two months and then see what your balance is.

bcitra:
Hi,

I want to open a new live account in Fibo Group with $300, i just want to trade EUR/USD with Scalp_net v1.3 EA. Is it possible for me to trade that EA with that much amount of money?Do i will get wipe out?

Thanks,

As I remember Scalp_net v1.3 EA may use up to 3 orders at the same time by default settings and stop loss value is 100. Besides this EA is based on EMA cross filtering some other indicators.

So try on demo first because I'm affraid that $300 is not enough.

Reason: