EA for BBands_stop_v1

Does anyone know if there is an EA for BBands_Stop_v1?

I have searched the forum, but can not find any.

Thanks in advance

Basza

Hi,

I plan to write the expert in the near future.

Igor

igorad:
Hi,

I plan to write the expert in the near future.

Igor

Thanks Igor for your reply.

Will look forward to when you write the EA.

Basza

me too

I find it (BBstops) does a great job with both the 1hr and 15min time frames. If I had any coding skills at all I would have this trading AND be able to catch some sleep...hahaha....look forward to helping you test this when you write it.

This would be a great EA to be able to try out. Could someone at least post on the level of difficulty the technical aspect of this particular EA would pose?

Much thanks,

~Nebula

BBandStop EA

I had one created, but I cannot share it due to legal reasons. Over a month of testing on the 1hr, the conclusion is that there are too many false buy and sell signals in a sideways markets. This is the problem with most, if all EA's in existance. I have not come up with any filter to eliminate these false signals. The shorter the timeframe, the more false signals. 1 hr would be the best timeframe if it did work.

Dave

<

well

I would very much like someone to code this indicator into an EA. I have been trading these signals live on a 30 min chart on 6 pairs. I do not take the signal without confirmation. It has shown very good results over the past two months. I would be ecstatic even to have an audio alarm set up so that it sounds when the BB_Stops changes direction on the close of the bar.

Hi,

I've developed BBExpert_v1.

Try to optimize it for different pairs and TF.

Example of preset for GBP H1(MetaQuotes Server) you can find in archive.

Igor

Files:

igorad:
Hi,

I've developed BBExpert_v1.

Try to optimize it for different pairs and TF.

Example of preset for GBP H1(MetaQuotes Server) you can find in archive.

Igor

Thanks a lot.

I will try to find the good settings next week for the different timeframes/pairs.

Here is indicator

For anyone who does not have the indicator for this EA to be able to look at it and see how it works.

~Nebula

Files:

HI-

I cannot get this ea to run properly. It's saying that tracer program cannot load?

Reason: