Best hedging ea which can give max return

Dear Friends,

Please try attached EA which opens buy and sell order at the time and order will be closed once Take profit is hit.

Please Find Report as per below. Please give your feedback for the same.

[TD="align: right"]38.47 [TD="align: right"]

[TR]

[TD="align: right"]1581.30 [TD="align: right"]4767.10 (27.70%) [TD="align: right"]27.70% (4767.10)

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 6"]

[TR]

[TD="align: right"]186 [TD="align: right"]93 (100.00%) [TD="align: right"]93 (98.92%)

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 2, align: right"] [TD="align: right"]185 (99.46%) [TD="align: right"]1 (0.54%)

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 2, align: right"]Largest [TD="align: right"]47.50 [TD]loss trade [TD="align: right"]-78.00

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 2, align: right"]Average [TD]profit trade [TD="align: right"]39.09 [TD]loss trade [TD="align: right"]-78.00

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 2, align: right"]Maximum [TD]consecutive wins (profit in money) [TD="align: right"]185 (7232.50) [TD]consecutive losses (loss in money) [TD="align: right"]1 (-78.00)

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 2, align: right"]Maximal [TD]consecutive profit (count of wins) [TD="align: right"]7232.50 (185) [TD]consecutive loss (count of losses) [TD="align: right"]-78.00 (1)

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 2, align: right"] [TD] [TD="align: right"] [TD] [TD="align: right"]
ymbol[/TD] EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)[/TD]

[/TR]

Period[/TD] 1 Minute (M1) 2012.01.27 00:00 - 2012.12.17 23:59 (2012.01.27 - 2012.12.17)[/TD]

[/TR]

Model[/TD] Open prices only (only for Expert Advisors that explicitly control bar opening)[/TD]

[/TR]

Parameters[/TD] lot=1;take_profit=40;[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

Bars in test[/TD] 337880[/TD] Ticks modelled[/TD] 673279[/TD] Modelling quality[/TD] n/a[/TD]

[/TR]

Mismatched charts errors[/TD] 0[/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

Initial deposit[/TD] 10000.00[/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

Total net profit[/TD] 7154.50[/TD] Gross profit[/TD] 7232.50[/TD] Gross loss[/TD] -78.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Profit factor[/TD] 92.72[/TD] Expected payoff
Absolute drawdown Maximal drawdown Relative drawdown
Total trades Short positions (won %) Long positions (won %)
Profit trades (% of total) Loss trades (% of total)
profit trade

thanks will try this out...

nothing else here?

Manjo

I see you backtest the ea on every open of a new bar and it looks good .I tested on every tick and it also looks good it just opens to many trades .If you got the mq4 file please post it .I will then see if I can code it to open only at the beginning of a new bar and limit the open orders to 10 to help with the drawdown.Lets see

MARCEK212:
Manjo I see you backtest the ea on every open of a new bar and it looks good .I tested on every tick and it also looks good it just opens to many trades .If you got the mq4 file please post it .I will then see if I can code it to open only at the beginning of a new bar and limit the open orders to 10 to help with the drawdown.Lets see

Please find attached.

Files:
mahim.mq4  9 kb

HI Manoj

I also see that it only opens trades to up side and not to the downside . Spend some time with it backtesting yesterday and if we can make it open trades to the downside also and only at the open of a new bar then it can be promising . Lets see

Hi Manjo

I am trying to understand the logic of the code .Please help if I got it wrong as I am not an expert coder . As I see it you open an trade buy and sell and when one is at take profit you want to close the other trade. Then you repeat the cycle. At the moment you only open a trade in both directions and it goes to take profit.Then it carries on like that.

Hi Manoj,

i use your ea and i see its fantastic return ))))......

but i see also a problem...... the system works well until it has money on balance......try to explain better myself:

system open a lot of opposite position hoping that before or after the take profit price will be touch...... but maybe you need a lot of time before this.....and maybe you need a lot of money to overcome a negative trends. I see its fantastic return on eurusd or gbpusd for example......but if you see on audcad....your balance will go to zero.....

im not able to programming in metatrader for now ( i used in past metastock and tradestation ) ......im trying to learn metalanguage....but for now if you are interested i have other idea for joking with price movements and try to obtain a gain.....

Dear Yoghim,

I am not a coder. You may get help on below link to modify attached ea based on your idea. Initially I have been looking for successful ea but I end up without any success. I am now focusing on manual trading.

I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge - Page 180 @ Forex Factory

Thanks

Manoj

manoj_3986:
Dear Friends, Please try attached EA which opens buy and sell order at the time and order will be closed once Take profit is hit.

manoj,

Are you - or anyone else here - still using this EA? Is it still successful?

Reason: