Dinapoli

Author said that this indicator is working in two mode: delayed mode (trend is established already) and predictive mode.

Files:

DiNapoli Targets Trading system

Alp posted some trading system which is ready to be automated.

Thanks.

thanks for your information newdigital

Multiple Timeframe DinapoliTarget

Hello!

I am not a programmer. But I believe it looks good!!

example: 5min chart with 15min or 60min Dinapoli Target.

Files:

is somebody able to turn this indicator to EA

Dinapoli Indicator Template

my platform has template Dinapoli indicator set 3 SMAs (25,7 and 3)+ MACD(8,17,9) + Stoch-Osc(8,3,3)

Has anyone elase used this t generate entry/exit signals?

If so, what is the criteria for entry and exit?

Which time frame does it work best?

wes2706:
my platform has template Dinapoli indicator set 3 SMAs (25,7 and 3)+ MACD(8,17,9) + Stoch-Osc(8,3,3)

Has anyone elase used this t generate entry/exit signals?

If so, what is the criteria for entry and exit?

Which time frame does it work best?

Hi,

try to get and read: Amazon.com: Trading with DiNapoli Levels: The Practical Application of Fibonacci Analysis to Investment Markets: Joe DiNapoli, Lee Winfield, David Winfield: Books

An interesting book.

cooltrader28@yahoo.com:
is somebody able to turn this indicator to EA

I have been working on an EA but have concluded that the delay on this indicator prevents it being read by icustom. i.e. the buy and sell is always too late, grateful if someone with more EA skills could comment

Trading with dinapoli levels

I saw a link with a pdf attachment of this book in this forum... can't find it anymore..does anyone know?

wes2706:
I saw a link with a pdf attachment of this book in this forum... can't find it anymore..does anyone know?

Read this thread please: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173337

Dinaploi EA

2 of us are interested in making an EA from dinaploi level indicator...with some additional filters for qualifying entry... is anyone else interested..then we can share the cost.. Any programmeras out there want to give a quote? Please PM me

Reason: