Correlation analysis

is there any kinda of indicator such as correlation analysis for matastock that works with metatrader? I downloaded one called Milindex but it didn't work, and it only has one field to put one currency, instead of a pair.

giraia_br:
is there any kinda of indicator such as correlation analysis for matastock that works with metatrader? I downloaded one called Milindex but it didn't work, and it only has one field to put one currency, instead of a pair.

MIndex, that is it. But there is a trick to get it to work like you want.

First, add the indicator to your chart, choose your currency in the input tab and choose color.

Now to get a second currency in the same indicator window you have to open your navagator pane and grab it, and drag and drop it on the one you have already setup.

Then just setup the imput with your other choice of currency and color.

I have attached an example chart.

Files:
screenshot.jpg  222 kb

Mazoem:
First, add the indicator to your chart, choose your currency in the input tab and choose color.

dont work

window is empty

giraia_br:
dont work window is empty

Tell me at what point exactly you had trouble.

Can you get the 1st MIndex indicator on your chart?

Is it the drag and drop part you are having trouble with?

Does my chart look like what you are looking for?

Works fine with me, thanks!

now it is working!

the solution is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173001

thanks

giraia_br:
now it is working!

the solution is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173001

thanks

What did you find that was different then how I explained it? I am just curious so I can be more clear if I ever try to explain it again.

Thanks

it is necessary to add "m" in code (for mini accounts).

example: EURUSD change to EURUSDM.

giraia_br:
it is necessary to add "m" in code (for mini accounts).

example: EURUSD change to EURUSDM.

Thank you... I remember reading that about the mini but just assumed that you were using a standard account like mine.

Thanks

Reason: