Where did the "STI" thread move

I'm pretty new here and I don't really know the rules on moving threads so I was wondering where did the "STI" thread move , I was following it with great attention ?

halfasleep:
I'm pretty new here and I don't really know the rules on moving threads so I was wondering where did the "STI" thread move , I was following it with great attention ?

No more free.Click on "Get Elite Subscription"

serpfra1:
No more free.Click on "Get Elite Subscription"

Interesting...

Just wondering if this will be the normal practice, when a thread becomes popular will it be moved to the paid elite section?????

Alot of members have put in ideas and time on these projects and then are forced to pay a subscription to access their own work, is it just me or does this seem a little unfair.

Mark

image3022:
Just wondering if this will be the normal practice, when a thread becomes popular will it be moved to the paid elite section?????

Alot of members have put in ideas and time on these projects and then are forced to pay a subscription to access their own work, is it just me or does this seem a little unfair.

Mark

We haven't moved this thread to that section because our desire.

Thread creator (also creator of the Expert Advisor), asked us to do that.

It's not a normal practice because 'elite subscription' is not intended for that.

Thread creator (manager user previously called tomsd) thinks EA is very powerfull and wanted to limit the number of traders with access to it.

How many such threads have already been transferred to paid section. so that we can think whether is it worth to pay charge to have access to paid section.

forexts , what do you mean by a very powerfull EA ?

I'm happy I downloaded all the version of this EA before it was moved.

kumawat:
How many such threads have already been transferred to paid section. so that we can think whether is it worth to pay charge to have access to paid section.

We transferred one thread only. We did not want to do it. But the author asked to delete the whole thread. So it was settlement by compromise.

But we have many threads in subscription section concerning EAs. And nothing was moved (this one only) and all the EAs you may find in public sections with the settings.

halfasleep:
forexts , what do you mean by a very powerfull EA ? I'm happy I downloaded all the version of this EA before it was moved.

Author of EA said like this: very powerfull. Personally I do not know the people who will use some EA with real money just because the author of EA said that it is very powerfull.

Generally subscription section is for the people who are planning to use some EA. We are testing EAs during the some period of time (step 1), producing the statements and analysis. If EA is profitable we will give some recommendation how to use, if not profitable so the EA will be modified to be a profitable (or will be modified according to the subscribers need) or will change (step 2). And final testing of already profitable EA (step 3) and some competition between EAs (with the recommendation how to use). So each EA should pass the 3 steps. Modifications of EAs will be posted in this public forum. Who was selecting the EAs for testing? We selected and subscribers selected also.

To use some EA people need to understand what this EA is doing, need to see the statements of testing for some period of time, modify if necessary and have the general conclusion about it (and collecting the opinions from other people who are well-known independent testers). So it is subscription section. Nothing special. Just helping the members to select and use EAs.

Thanx for the explanation

Hi halfasleep, I was also fortunate enough to download all versions before it was moved. Have you done much testing? I am currently testing it on a 30 min chart with great results although I have very limited time I have not had a loss yet. yesterday the 20th four trades four wins 61 pips on EUR/USD.

regards Mark

I'm testing the eur/usd on the 30min right now and I haven't had much luck with TP 8 SL 20 . what are you settings ?

I had more questions about this EA i.e. is this EA better in a strong up/down trend market or more on a sideways market ?

Reason: