Daily data

In order to stop some things :

Daily data is a simple tool to show information I find useful in my trading

It is not and it was not an elite section indicator (indicators in elite section are much more serious than this one) This one is simply a tool that does not take too much space, looks rather good, and is fairly useful

PS : please do not ask me to add this, add that... well you got the picture. The source is here, and it is opened for modifications

PPS: when placed on daily charts this indicator shows weekly data, and when placed on weekly or monthly charts it shows monthly data (despite its name)

Files:

Great!! thanks mladen

Very Nice !

Can someone modify it a little bit, ive tried it myself but did not achieve what i wanted. When i cange period in the code to H1 or other then the all range info is changed and shadowed side in the chart is displayed for 30 minutes not H1.

Files:
daily_data.gif  17 kb

mladen:
In order to stop some things :

Daily data is a simple tool to show information I find useful in my trading

It is not and it was not an elite section indicator (indicators in elite section are much more serious than this one) This one is simply a tool that does not take too much space, looks rather good, and is fairly useful

PS : please do not ask me to add this, add that... well you got the picture. The source is here, and it is opened for modifications

PPS: when placed on daily charts this indicator shows weekly data, and when placed on weekly or monthly charts it shows monthly data (despite its name)

Thanks mladen, a nice and simple tool.

Thanks mladen.

I learned another new trick from you!

_TRO_PERIOD_DATA

Enter the period in the myChartPeriod input default is 60.

MT4 CODE ATTACHED.

Thanks again, mladen!!

You can load up more than one instance of the indicator.

M5 chart showing H1 and D1 bars.

Nice work, mladen!!

Files:

Hi mladen,

Just a small request here. It is possible to add the spread info on this indicator? Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Very nice indi. Tks a lot, Mladen.

If its possible, can you add a "time remaining to the bar end" with alert sound, lets say, the last minute?......

That will be great !!!!

fxnewbie:

If its possible, can you add a "time remaining to the bar end" with alert sound, lets say, the last minute?......

That will be great !!!!

Please ????...

fxnewbie:

That will be great !!!!

you also can simply use bar clock (countdown) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177843

Reason: