Brain Trading System

All related documentation concerning this system please post here. I have one but in russian language, sorry.

But 10 pages with pictures and so on. But in russian.

Can anybody translate?

Brain trading Manual

Please find attached a Brain trading manual (English Version).-

Files:

Newdigital

Is this pdf the same Brainwash system currently being discuss in the threads? I just want to know how it works since I don't seem to be getting any alerts from the EA, I am just curious as to what will trigger a trade?

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital Is this pdf the same Brainwash system currently being discuss in the threads? I just want to know how it works since I don't seem to be getting any alerts from the EA, I am just curious as to what will trigger a trade?

No. Different.

Brainwashing system is not having any manual.

BrainTrading system is very different from Brainwashing.

Short history of Brainwashing system development.

1. It was some request (not mine) to use PriceChannel indicator as EA. And it was my proposal to use i-Trend indicator as a filter.

2. And we start the development. I tested this system manually. Because Codesguru did not participate in our forum in that time and my programming ability was very limited because of that. So we did the following: i tested the system manually (trading live) and Beluck was coding the EAs.

3. So we have many EAs and a lot of my posts on how to trade manually using this system.

4. Many Brainwashing EAs are testing in elite section. And we have final EA with all the rules programmed. It was not tested yet because it may be very interesting just to see which of the rules are better one.

BrainTrading system.

1. I found in some Russian forum BrainTrading indicators. But it was 4 indicators instead of 8. Because I visited some Ukainian website and they were selling Braintrading system with all the indicators (8). I asked Beluck to code additional Braintrading indicators.

2. The manual about BrainTrading system is from that commercial Ukrainian website. We are not trading according to this manual. It was started with this manual. But now we have absolutely the other rules to trade. The rules were posted in some thread.

3. Some people said that our Braintrading indicators are very different from commercial ones. And our BrainTrading system is very different from commercial Braintrading. And we are not trading according to that manual posted above. And because of that I re-named all BrainTrading threads to BrainSystem.

4. As Codersguru did not participate in the forum in that time so I knew nothing about any programming and all I did is to test this system manually. I was trading this system live posting the results and statements and estimated some rules. The other people did the same so we have several rules for this system for different timeframes.

5. There are no any EA for this system yet (i am talking about BrainSystem which was developed in our forum). It was some request to create alarm EA because it is necessary to use two timeframes according to one of the trading rule and it is very difficult without some system/trading improvement.

When sections was created for some systems here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems I moved all the threads about BrainSystem (Braintrading) system and Brainwashing system and to one section.

That's all story.

Brainwashing system is the first trading system developed in our forum (BrainSystem was second one).

Newdigital

Thanks as always for clarifying things....

2019 is coming.
Is the update for MT5?

Tomas_G:
2019 is coming.
Is the update for MT5?

I think - it may be good to fox something (to test and to fix).
Yes, will think about ..

Reason: